Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate.

The defendant did not have appear in court; his attorney does that for him. The fact of the matter is that the birfers have no law, no facts, and no analysis on their side. Their motivation must come from dark and malignant reasoning, or they are truly buffooned by others.

The Pres has a connecticut ss #. He's never lived there, never worked there. His ss records were supeonaed, but not presented. In fact, none of the records supeonaed showed. Given that, I don't see how the judge could have decided in favor of Obama. In fact, he should have been found in contempt of court.

The defendant did not have appear in court; his attorney does that for him. The fact of the matter is that the birfers have no law, no facts, and no analysis on their side. Their motivation must come from dark and malignant reasoning, or they are truly buffooned by others.

The Pres has a connecticut ss #. He's never lived there, never worked there. His ss records were supeonaed, but not presented. In fact, none of the records supeonaed showed. Given that, I don't see how the judge could have decided in favor of Obama. In fact, he should have been found in contempt of court.

SS#'s are from where ever they are processed. I was born in PA, but my SS number is from a NJ office (issued in 1964)

The SSN Numbering Scheme

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Please... cease and desist with the birther crap.

SS#'s are from where ever they are processed. I was born in PA, but my SS number is from a NJ office (issued in 1964)

The SSN Numbering Scheme

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

If there is nothing to hide regarding his ss#, why wasn't it presented when supeonaed?

None of the paperwork supeonaed was presented. Not his ss paperwork, not his birth certificate, not his adoption cirtificate or anything showing his change of names. You can deny it all you want but there is something fishy with a guy who went to school under the legal name of Barry Soetoro an then runs for president under the name of Barrack Hussein Obama without any paperwork showing he changed his name.

How can the court rule for a man who didn't show up or present any of the items supeonaed for the trial?

If there is nothing to hide regarding his ss#, why wasn't it presented when supeonaed?

None of the paperwork supeonaed was presented. Not his ss paperwork, not his birth certificate, not his adoption cirtificate or anything showing his change of names. You can deny it all you want but there is something fishy with a guy who went to school under the legal name of Barry Soetoro an then runs for president under the name of Barrack Hussein Obama without any paperwork showing he changed his name.

How can the court rule for a man who didn't show up or present any of the items supeonaed for the trial?

BZZZZZZTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hetfield and Van Irion submitted the COLB into evidence thus impeaching Orly's whole argument. If the state of HI states he was born there, then under the Full Faith and Credit Clause, no other state can rule differently.

All the other crap is just white noise. Even if, hypothetically, BO had obtained a SSN fraudulently he is a NBC by virtue of the state of HI and the issue of his theft is a different legal matter.

The SSN Numbering Scheme

Because the judge, in his right as the judge, deemed (1) the defendant was properly represented and (2) the subpoenaed items were unnecessary to a proper ruling.

You really need to consult your inner self to determine why you are acting the way you are here.

In general, I do not support Obama policy decisions. I think he's been a poor president, and I think the country is worse off with him in command.

However, this birther crap has GOT to stop. Get the fuck over it people! You can't erase the last 3 years, and you'll never get him impeached because of this. Just concentrate on preventing his re-election (he's doing a good job of preventing it himself, IMHO).

The SSN Numbering Scheme

Because the judge, in his right as the judge, deemed (1) the defendant was properly represented and (2) the subpoenaed items were unnecessary to a proper ruling.

You really need to consult your inner self to determine why you are acting the way you are here.

The judge issued the supeonas...why wouldn't he demand they be followed?

As for my innerself, it's simple, I demand justice at all times. There is something fishy here and anyone who says there isn't is either lying or not paying attention. Why would a judge issue the supeonas and then decide they weren't necessary?

In general, I do not support Obama policy decisions. I think he's been a poor president, and I think the country is worse off with him in command.

However, this birther crap has GOT to stop. Get the fuck over it people! You can't erase the last 3 years, and you'll never get him impeached because of this. Just concentrate on preventing his re-election (he's doing a good job of preventing it himself, IMHO).

While I agree nothing will ever come of it...that won't stop me talking about it. My guess is he will be re-elected as the reps haven't come up with anybody that can beat him and Americans are too self absorbed to actually vote 3rd party.

As for my innerself, it's simple, I demand justice at all times. There is something fishy here and anyone who says there isn't is either lying or not paying attention. Why would a judge issue the supeonas and then decide they weren't necessary?

There is nothing "fishy" whatsoever. You can "demand" all you want, but you have no standing legally on this issue. You are not paying attention and are simply consulting your inner fears and worries. I will leave your to world on this issue.

There is nothing "fishy" whatsoever. You can "demand" all you want, but you have no standing legally on this issue. You are not paying attention and are simply consulting your inner fears and worries. I will leave your to world on this issue.

You're right...demand is too harsh of a word. Perhaps "expect" better expresses my feelings...and I'm continually disappointed.

What I don't get is that Romney's father was born in Mexico-there's no way around that. But he was allowed to run because his parents were American. Seeing as Obama's mother was American (and there's no disputing that)-I think there's a good case to be made that even if he was born in Kenya-he'd still be able to hold the office.

Ultimately I think the majority of birthers are just in denial, and will hang onto anyway to look at Obama as not being their president.

What I don't get is that Romney's father was born in Mexico-there's no way around that. But he was allowed to run because his parents were American. Seeing as Obama's mother was American (and there's no disputing that)-I think there's a good case to be made that even if he was born in Kenya-he'd still be able to hold the office.

Ultimately I think the majority of birthers are just in denial, and will hang onto anyway to look at Obama as not being their president.

As I said, McCain didn't qualify either. Now if Romney's father was an American citizen and his mother was an American citizen and Romney was born in the USA, then I think he qualifies as long as his parents were citizens at the time of his birth. I think Romeny is a poor choice for completely different reasons. What kind of idiot straps his dog to the roof of his car for a 14 hour drive? Do we really want such a person to be president? I sure don't.

Because he doesn't have subpoena power, and he knows it. He can "suggest" people show up to facilitate the ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING, but he can't subpoena people like a real court.

Why do you think the Obama administration blew it off after he turned it into a circus? Malihi has only himself to blame for the spectacle he created.

Birther justice = court shopping and whining until they get their way. And they wonder why they are marginal.

Since Europeans all have a non native born relative and Indians are brown, no one actually qualify as "native born . Birther logic 101.

Right. Because Courts are NEVER wrong about anything!

What did you Libs say when the Supreme Court said that Corporations are people? Did you say "Oh! I guess if the Supreme Court said it, it must be true! I was wrong!" How about the recount in Florida? Hmm?

How many of you said that? None of you did. Why? Because no matter what any Court says, you KNOW that Corporations are not people.

I've read Dr. Corsi's book and based on the evidence presented, Obama is either a Kenyan citizen as his wife has said, or he's Indonesian. I'd tell you to go read the book but I know you won't.

Did it ever occur to any of you that the Judge perhaps received a 3:00 am call? Did you ever stop to think what would happen if a judge were to declare Obama not a US Citizen or off the ballot in ANY state? He'd be assassinated the next day. You think that had any bearing on the Judges decision?

You KNOW it did.

Exactly ... but this never happens either!! ha

Birther justice = court shopping and whining until they get their way. And they wonder why they are marginal.

Baloney...I never expected anything to come of this in the first place...and what a suprise, nothing did. I was hopefull, however, that some questions would finally be answered, but of course, they weren't. Anyone with a brain would question why Obama has a conneticutt social security number. A number, that supposedly belonged to a dead man, they don't reissue those numbers you know.

But, he was elected president and he has the power to prevent anything from coming to light now. When it does come to light, decades from now, if any of us are alive, I expect to hear some apologies....

Forum List

Back