Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate.

Right. Because Courts are NEVER wrong about anything!

What did you Libs say when the Supreme Court said that Corporations are people? Did you say "Oh! I guess if the Supreme Court said it, it must be true! I was wrong!" How about the recount in Florida? Hmm?

How many of you said that? None of you did. Why? Because no matter what any Court says, you KNOW that Corporations are not people.

I've read Dr. Corsi's book and based on the evidence presented, Obama is either a Kenyan citizen as his wife has said, or he's Indonesian. I'd tell you to go read the book but I know you won't.

Did it ever occur to any of you that the Judge perhaps received a 3:00 am call? Did you ever stop to think what would happen if a judge were to declare Obama not a US Citizen or off the ballot in ANY state? He'd be assassinated the next day. You think that had any bearing on the Judges decision?

You KNOW it did.

Corsi's book :eusa_eh: Where did you get it? You must've bought it huh? You are a odd little man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi#Writings_and_conspiracy_theories
Factcheck.org called Corsi's The Obama Nation "a mishmash of unsupported conjecture, half-truths, logical fallacies and outright falsehoods."

Last edited:
orly.jpg

Oh, and anyone who says "mute point" in a serious manner should be mocked and ridiculed until he cries, irregardless of his political persuasion.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter he wont take Georgia anyway. He did not in 2008 and he wont again this time around.. Its a mute point

why would there be no sound?

stupid fuckhole

Oh brother..............................

Mute - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
The proper term is moot...but hey? The point gets across.

Lest we get in an argument with PlasmaDork as George Costanza did regarding "Moops" and "Moors" ;)

With PlasmaDork being Bubble Boy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia02fGpUQfU]Seinfeld - Moops! - YouTube[/ame]

Still unconstitutional. Both parents have to be native born to be eligible

Or if Obama were a republican.

The judge supeonaed the ss number and it was never provide, nothing the judge asked for was provided. Why not? Simple, Obama has something to hide. We won't know the truth until after he's been out of office for several decade. When it does come out, I expect an apology from every single one of his supporters. BTW, I know people who are from Kenya, but became American citizens and voted for Obama. THEY say he was born in Kenya.

You’ve got to be kidding.

Your blind hatred of Obama is making you and others look ridiculous, not to mention contribute to his reelection.

Unable to defeat Obama at the polls, rightists contrive this pathetic nonsense in some bizarre effort to thwart the will of the American people.

Please continue to argue Obama was born in Kenya, with the thanks of the Obama campaign.

I don't hate Obama. Never did. I just don't think he's qualified to be president, neither was McCain. You can join the massive list of USMB members who have lambasted me on that..but I was born on an American military base in England to two American citizens and my brother was born on an American military base in Japan to those same to American citizens and we had to become naturalized citizens and WE can't run for president, so why should McCain be able to?

Obama will be reelected no matter what I say and the republicans haven't come up with a candidate that can beat him yet, nor will they. I vote 3rd party and have ever since Clintons second run for office. Yeah, before Clintion I always voted democrat. Now I know they are both the same. the two most courrpt parties in the history of our nation and I will not contribute to the downfall of our country by giving my vote to either one of them.

Keep fighting the political party fight. The dems and reps want you to believe they are the only two choices, that way our country keeps on being run by the same elite few that own both of our parties.

I will not stop speaking the truth regardless of the names you call me, how much you deride me, etc. Don't worry though, when the shit hits the fan and the government comes for us, I'll probably be one of the first to go, you can cheer then.

You against the narrow Citizens United 5-4 decision then?

orly.jpg

Oh, and anyone who says "mute point" in a serious manner should be mocked and ridiculed until they cry, irregardless of his political persuasion.

Ooooh, ya had me until you said 'irregardless.' I hate when people say irre.....OOooooh wait... I see what ya did there. :thup:

orly.jpg

Oh, and anyone who says "mute point" in a serious manner should be mocked and ridiculed until they cry, irregardless of his political persuasion.

The usual term is moot.

However by definition it still skates.

Slippery bastards I know. :lol:

The DOJ smuggled weapons to Mexican drug dealers to undermine the 2nd Amendment.
When asked about the Constitutionality of ObamaCare Nancy Pelosi replied "Are you serious"?
Banks launder Billions in drug money but merely pay a small fine. (Google it)

This is just another in a long line of injustices.

And because Obama has signed NDAA and is now apparently declared a US Citizen, you'll be seeing more injustices.

I'll bet you guys believed those BLS Unemployment numbers too right? :lol:

Still unconstitutional. Both parents have to be native born to be eligible

The judge supeonaed the ss number and it was never provide, nothing the judge asked for was provided. Why not? Simple, Obama has something to hide. We won't know the truth until after he's been out of office for several decade. When it does come out, I expect an apology from every single one of his supporters. BTW, I know people who are from Kenya, but became American citizens and voted for Obama. THEY say he was born in Kenya.

Your blind hatred of Obama is making you and others look ridiculous, not to mention contribute to his reelection.

Unable to defeat Obama at the polls, rightists contrive this pathetic nonsense in some bizarre effort to thwart the will of the American people.

Please continue to argue Obama was born in Kenya, with the thanks of the Obama campaign.

I don't hate Obama. Never did. I just don't think he's qualified to be president, neither was McCain. You can join the massive list of USMB members who have lambasted me on that..but I was born on an American military base in England to two American citizens and my brother was born on an American military base in Japan to those same to American citizens and we had to become naturalized citizens and WE can't run for president, so why should McCain be able to?

Obama will be reelected no matter what I say and the republicans haven't come up with a candidate that can beat him yet, nor will they. I vote 3rd party and have ever since Clintons second run for office. Yeah, before Clintion I always voted democrat. Now I know they are both the same. the two most courrpt parties in the history of our nation and I will not contribute to the downfall of our country by giving my vote to either one of them.

Keep fighting the political party fight. The dems and reps want you to believe they are the only two choices, that way our country keeps on being run by the same elite few that own both of our parties.

I will not stop speaking the truth regardless of the names you call me, how much you deride me, etc. Don't worry though, when the shit hits the fan and the government comes for us, I'll probably be one of the first to go, you can cheer then.

You had to apply for citizenship?

Yep, and I got the papers to prove it.

Seems like there must be a "rest of the story" here, or a paperpusher making an error? This is very confusing!

Wow, it's a bad day for Donald Trump.

Well now ... Remember that Duh Donuld said "his people" had found some sort of scandalous "truth" in Hawaii and that he would be releasing it in the next couple of weeks. That was months ago so it will probably be just any day now. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Remember that Lushbo said the same thing. I wonder when we'll get to see his evidence. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I'd love to know how many billions the GObP/Repubs have spent in trying to find some tiny kernel of truth in this birther nonsense.

Idiots.

That’s a lot of typing only to say you hate Obama and will ignore the facts of law.

So, every child born to US citizens around the world must apply for citizenship?

I suspect your "papers" show something else entirely. If not, you should get in touch with your congressperson and have this corrected.

So, every child born to US citizens around the world must apply for citizenship?

I suspect your "papers" show something else entirely. If not, you should get in touch with your congressperson and have this corrected.
Juan McCain had to show his as he was born in the Panama Canal Zone...The Statists were insistant, and tried to contest his citizenship.

BigFuckingMoron1775 can officially go fuck himself now.

Doubtful he will admit his other thread was a lie from the beginning. He will either ignore these threads, or claim this somehow proves he was right all along.

I knew he'd most likely hide his sorry, lying narcissistic ass for these threads.

fucking pussy. MAN UP!

Seems like there must be a "rest of the story" here, or a paperpusher making an error? This is very confusing!

The rest of the story:

My brother was a member of the young republicans. He joined up to serve during the Vietnam war. He fell in love with a Thai girl and married her, according to their customs. He came home without her to honor my fathers wishes that he live without her for 6 months and if he still wanted her, then he'd marry her. When my brother started the paperwork to bring her here, our government told him he wasn't an American citizen as he was born in Japan. Didn't matter that he'd served in our military, was born on an American military base to a career Air Force officer and an American civil servant, didn't matter that he'd been voting...no, he wasn't an American citizen and until he became one, he could not bring his bride here. So, because I was also not born in this country and had just turned 18, we treked down to immigration to fill out the paperwork and become citizens. They wanted us to take a test, one I was all for as I was pretty sure I'd flunk and then I'd call the papers and our government would be shown for the sham it was and still is. My father thought otherwise. He went up one side of the clerk and down the other and 5 minutes later a lawyer came in and swore me in as an American citizen, a different lawyer swore in my brother.

We both have naturalization papers. Neither one of us is a "natual born american" and can therefore never become president. Yet this last election we had two people who didn't qualify running for office and our government, sham that it is, not only allowed it but encouraged it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back