Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate.

With regard to the challenge that Obama does not have legitimate birth and identification papers, Malihi said he found the evidence "unsatisfactory" and "insufficient to support plaintiffs' allegations."

Seeing as how not one of the documents that was sopeonaed ever showed...I don't know how he could rule at all.

BTW, how the heck did Obama get a social security number from Connecticut, a state he never lived in??????

This is very simple. In fact, it's what we've been telling you birthers for years:

Hawaii legally certifies the live birth of it's citizens (as does every state in the nation). Under the "Full Faith and Credit Clause" of the constitution, every other state must accept that. So, if the president has a COLB, it's "game over" for birthers. The President, in fact, does have a COLB as has been verified by the Hawaiian Department of Health (until they are blue in the face) so, short of arguing that the COLB is a forgery, no other arguements - to include school records and SSNs - are relevant. It is not the rest of the world's problem that the racist-ass birthers want to argue with something that is self evident. So, not only could the Judge rule, he could rule when Obama's attorney didn't even bother to show up in court and make a legal argument.

You understand that, correct? The birthers got virtually everything they asked for in this administrative hearing. A "conservative" judge (W. Bush appointment), the chance to put their witnesses on the stand, and two uninterrupted hours to make their argument.

They still lost to an empty table.

Since you guys are bad at detecting the self evident, it's game over for your silly cause.

In regards to the SSN issue. The answer again is simple. This is an alternate reality that Orly Taitz has fabricated out of thin air. The argument, to include her "experts" (that the judge didn't agree were experts) has zero credibility, and that is reflected in the recommendation.

The judge supeonaed the ss number and it was never provide, nothing the judge asked for was provided. Why not? Simple, Obama has something to hide. We won't know the truth until after he's been out of office for several decade. When it does come out, I expect an apology from every single one of his supporters. BTW, I know people who are from Kenya, but became American citizens and voted for Obama. THEY say he was born in Kenya.

With regard to the challenge that Obama does not have legitimate birth and identification papers, Malihi said he found the evidence "unsatisfactory" and "insufficient to support plaintiffs' allegations."

Seeing as how not one of the documents that was sopeonaed ever showed...I don't know how he could rule at all.

BTW, how the heck did Obama get a social security number from Connecticut, a state he never lived in??????

This is very simple. In fact, it's what we've been telling you birthers for years:

Hawaii legally certifies the live birth of it's citizens (as does every state in the nation). Under the "Full Faith and Credit Clause" of the constitution, every other state must accept that. So, if the president has a COLB, it's "game over" for birthers. The President, in fact, does have a COLB as has been verified by the Hawaiian Department of Health (until they are blue in the face) so, short of arguing that the COLB is a forgery, no other arguements - to include school records and SSNs - are relevant. It is not the rest of the world's problem that the racist-ass birthers want to argue with something that is self evident. So, not only could the Judge rule, he could rule when Obama's attorney didn't even bother to show up in court and make a legal argument.

You understand that, correct? The birthers got virtually everything they asked for in this administrative hearing. A "conservative" judge (W. Bush appointment), the chance to put their witnesses on the stand, and two uninterrupted hours to make their argument.

They still lost to an empty table.

Since you guys are bad at detecting the self evident, it's game over for your silly cause.

In regards to the SSN issue. The answer again is simple. This is an alternate reality that Orly Taitz has fabricated out of thin air. The argument, to include her "experts" (that the judge didn't agree were experts) has zero credibility, and that is reflected in the recommendation.

The judge supeonaed the ss number and it was never provide, nothing the judge asked for was provided. Why not? Simple, Obama has something to hide. We won't know the truth until after he's been out of office for several decade. When it does come out, I expect an apology from every single one of his supporters. BTW, I know people who are from Kenya, but became American citizens and voted for Obama. THEY say he was born in Kenya.

Were they there when he was born?

You should tell Orly Taitz

It doesnt matter he wont take Georgia anyway. He did not in 2008 and he wont again this time around.. Its a mute point

The moot point is that birfers have no case, and all sane individuals know it.

A legitimate black American male Christian won the presidency.

Those who don't like it because he is black and not their kind of Christian can fuck off.

It doesnt matter he wont take Georgia anyway. He did not in 2008 and he wont again this time around.. Its a mute point

It always was (the word is "moot", btw). Nevertheless, it's been fun laughing at the nutbags on here who were insisting this was actually gonna work.

If the birthers wanna keep being like the Black Box conspiracy nuts, let 'em. :D

Those who don't like it because he is black and not their kind of Christian can fuck off.

Oh, God, you think he's a Christian? You really think he's so stupid he doesn't know that there are only 50 states, not 57. (a number associated with the number of muslim nations)

You ever hear of a Freudian slip? "my muslim religion"?

I don't like it because he doesn't qualify to be president, but then again, neither did McCain. I'm amazed at the number of sheep in this country.

Face it, we are not becoming a fascist state, we are already there and have been for some time.

It always was (the word is "moot", btw). Nevertheless, it's been fun laughing at the nutbags on here who were insisting this was actually gonna work.

If the birthers wanna keep being like the Black Box conspiracy nuts, let 'em. :D

I don't know, seems a lot of people don't want it talked about, making the point mute, not moot.

I don't know, seems a lot of people don't want it talked about, making the point mute, not moot.

"Don't want it talked about" or are just annoyed by it?

Still unconstitutional. Both parents have to be native born to be eligible

Or if Obama were a republican.

You’ve got to be kidding.

Your blind hatred of Obama is making you and others look ridiculous, not to mention contribute to his reelection.

Unable to defeat Obama at the polls, rightists contrive this pathetic nonsense in some bizarre effort to thwart the will of the American people.

Please continue to argue Obama was born in Kenya, with the thanks of the Obama campaign.

Still unconstitutional. Both parents have to be native born to be eligible

Or if Obama were a republican.

You’ve got to be kidding.

Your blind hatred of Obama is making you and others look ridiculous, not to mention contribute to his reelection.

Unable to defeat Obama at the polls, rightists contrive this pathetic nonsense in some bizarre effort to thwart the will of the American people.

Please continue to argue Obama was born in Kenya, with the thanks of the Obama campaign.

I don't hate Obama. Never did. I just don't think he's qualified to be president, neither was McCain. You can join the massive list of USMB members who have lambasted me on that..but I was born on an American military base in England to two American citizens and my brother was born on an American military base in Japan to those same to American citizens and we had to become naturalized citizens and WE can't run for president, so why should McCain be able to?

Obama will be reelected no matter what I say and the republicans haven't come up with a candidate that can beat him yet, nor will they. I vote 3rd party and have ever since Clintons second run for office. Yeah, before Clintion I always voted democrat. Now I know they are both the same. the two most courrpt parties in the history of our nation and I will not contribute to the downfall of our country by giving my vote to either one of them.

Keep fighting the political party fight. The dems and reps want you to believe they are the only two choices, that way our country keeps on being run by the same elite few that own both of our parties.

I will not stop speaking the truth regardless of the names you call me, how much you deride me, etc. Don't worry though, when the shit hits the fan and the government comes for us, I'll probably be one of the first to go, you can cheer then.

Oh, God, you think he's a Christian? You really think he's so stupid he doesn't know that there are only 50 states, not 57. (a number associated with the number of muslim nations) You ever hear of a Freudian slip? "my muslim religion"? I don't like it because he doesn't qualify to be president, but then again, neither did McCain. I'm amazed at the number of sheep in this country. Face it, we are not becoming a fascist state, we are already there and have been for some time.

You are not balanced if you truly believe what you are writing above.

The judge made Taitz people pay the court costs for all parties as well as lawyers cost.

Oh, God, you think he's a Christian? You really think he's so stupid he doesn't know that there are only 50 states, not 57. (a number associated with the number of muslim nations) You ever hear of a Freudian slip? "my muslim religion"? I don't like it because he doesn't qualify to be president, but then again, neither did McCain. I'm amazed at the number of sheep in this country. Face it, we are not becoming a fascist state, we are already there and have been for some time.

You are not balanced if you truly believe what you are writing above.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u3PteRPLys]Obama Says He Been to 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

Right. Because Courts are NEVER wrong about anything!

What did you Libs say when the Supreme Court said that Corporations are people? Did you say "Oh! I guess if the Supreme Court said it, it must be true! I was wrong!" How about the recount in Florida? Hmm?

How many of you said that? None of you did. Why? Because no matter what any Court says, you KNOW that Corporations are not people.

I've read Dr. Corsi's book and based on the evidence presented, Obama is either a Kenyan citizen as his wife has said, or he's Indonesian. I'd tell you to go read the book but I know you won't.

Did it ever occur to any of you that the Judge perhaps received a 3:00 am call? Did you ever stop to think what would happen if a judge were to declare Obama not a US Citizen or off the ballot in ANY state? He'd be assassinated the next day. You think that had any bearing on the Judges decision?

You KNOW it did.

I am not really interested to the place he was born. I am interested in his college statements as an adult of where he claimed his citizenry was located. Did he claim foreign status? Of what nation? At that time, he was well aware of himself and signed the documents as an adult. Why won't he allow those documents to be released?

Right. Because Courts are NEVER wrong about anything!

What did you Libs say when the Supreme Court said that Corporations are people? Did you say "Oh! I guess if the Supreme Court said it, it must be true! I was wrong!" How about the recount in Florida? Hmm?

How many of you said that? None of you did. Why? Because no matter what any Court says, you KNOW that Corporations are not people.

I've read Dr. Corsi's book and based on the evidence presented, Obama is either a Kenyan citizen as his wife has said, or he's Indonesian. I'd tell you to go read the book but I know you won't.

Did it ever occur to any of you that the Judge perhaps received a 3:00 am call? Did you ever stop to think what would happen if a judge were to declare Obama not a US Citizen or off the ballot in ANY state? He'd be assassinated the next day. You think that had any bearing on the Judges decision?

You KNOW it did.

I am not really interested to the place he was born. I am interested in his college statements as an adult of where he claimed his citizenry was located. Did he claim foreign status? Of what nation? At that time, he was well aware of himself and signed the documents as an adult. Why won't he allow those documents to be released?

Then there is the fact that while he went to school in Indonesia, his legal name was Barry Soretoro and there is no paperwork to show that it was changed legally to Barrack Hussein Obama.

Those papers were also supeonaed and denied.

We know that while running for office he claimed to be "a citizen of the world" and the idiots voted for him. Guess they're tired of us being a country of our own too.

Forum List

Back