Judge Jeanine Digs Up Disgusting Dirt From Hillary’s Past

i-dont-always-watch-fox-news.jpg

image.php

What exactly is Judge Jeanine selling?

That conservative leaning women are not only smart they become a judge and are beautiful. and left leaning women: you have Hillary, Warren, Pelosi. Well you get my point
Great. You went and done it now. That picture is stuck in my head, and I'll probably wake up screaming for next several weeks
thanks a lot!

Still trying to sell that?

Defense attorneys are there to provide the best defense possible. Our justice system depends on it

A "Judge" should know that

If you had listened to the video Jake the judge admits that. Now you admit something Jake, you didn't bother listening to one word on the video. Why? Because it would be to inconvenient to then defend Mrs. Clinton against the indefensible. The judge didn't show tape of MRs. Clinton when she defended the man, she showed video of Clinton laughing about how she gamed the system 5 years after.

Mrs. Clinton is scum pure and simple and you defend that. Liberals make the claim they defend women and children, well here is a case of a liberal not only NOT defending a woman child but lying about that woman. If lying is the best defense for a rapist then we really have a f..ked up system.

I see you put judge in "" when talking about the judge. I assume you do that because you have no respect for women, as you have so clearly shown.
She was laughing at the ineptness of the prosecution not at the victim.

Even a "judge" should know that

Almost as lame as the "what difference does it make" false outrage

So, Clinton knew that her client was guilty of 'raping' the twelve-year-old and HC is gloating that he passed when he was guilty and she is cackling about how it shows how unreliable polygraphs are. Could you imagine if this was in Romney or McCain's past? Remember Herman Cain? His presidential ambitions were trounced by the media for much less. I don't think HC supporters are conscionable, whatsoever. There's just no excuse. And the media sitting on this? This country has turned to shit.

The monster Romney put a dog on the roof of his car. My gosh you can not compare that behavior to defending a rapist and then laughing about it.

The thread title is a tad redundant. Hilary's Past and Disgusting Dirt mean basically the same thing.
It's a sad day for Republicans when they have to dig something out of Hillary's pro bono days in 1975. Just a mere fucking 40 years ago.
We're supposed to ignore something like that and hyperventilate over Romney's sick dog on the roof of his car?

So, Clinton knew that her client was guilty of 'raping' the twelve-year-old and HC is gloating that he passed when he was guilty and she is cackling about how it shows how unreliable polygraphs are. Could you imagine if this was in Romney or McCain's past? Remember Herman Cain? His presidential ambitions were trounced by the media for much less. I don't think HC supporters are conscionable, whatsoever. There's just no excuse. And the media sitting on this? This country has turned to shit.
The monster Romney put a dog on the roof of his car. My gosh you can not compare that behavior to defending a rapist and then laughing about it.
Didn't see the post. Yes, they are very selective with their outrage.

Pathological liars and other pathological types can beat polygraphs. They don't detect lies but rather stress. If you're so nuts you don't feel stress about lying you'll pass.
^^^^^Passes polygraph tests everytime.

And given that link, I have a question. Why are the women on Fox, whether they are anchors or frequent commentators, required to wear tight-fitting, sleeveless, short dresses?
Judge Jeannie is a 'ho for Fox. Her judging Hillary is a joke.

I noticed that as well, I kid my husband, whose legs do you like better today, and well girls in tight tops and short dresses gets the men a watching.

If Ds are excited about Hillary for 2016, they need their heads examined.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

Liberalism is actually allowing your fellow man to live their life as they see fit, without judgment. Equality for all,

I'm quite sure Jesus would like that.
Wrong.

You are defining CLASSICAL LIBERALISM and it has nothing in common with the liberalism of today. Liberalism today is most intolerant.

Liberalism is actually allowing your fellow man to live their life as they see fit, without judgment. Equality for all,

Wrong.

You are defining CLASSICAL LIBERALISM and it has nothing in common with the liberalism of today. Liberalism today is most intolerant.

Really explain that to me?

Wrong.

Really explain that to me?
If I did, would it make any difference?

And given that link, I have a question. Why are the women on Fox, whether they are anchors or frequent commentators, required to wear tight-fitting, sleeveless, short dresses?
Why do you engage in non sequitur attacks all the time?
It's all he can do after he gets his head handed to him in a debate. When he loses, he changes the subject and attacks the messenger instead.

Keep in mind that liberals aren't interested in promoting the truth. The goal of everything they do, is to destroy conservatives. Since you can't do that by telling the truth (which helps conservatives but not liberals), that makes it OK to tell any lie, make up any smear etc., about conservatives or anybody else.

They actually think it's OK as long as it contributes to their final solution to the problem of conservatives who oppose them.

The laughing part is a somewhat murky interpretation as pointed out by one libtard....But I'll say that it sure sounds like HC knows her client is guilty when she's bragging that he passed the lie detector test and that she then calls them "unreliable." I've not heard or thought of any other reasonable explanation.

Inconsistent.... phony..... hypocritical..... absurd..... discriminatory...... are five adjectives I'd use to further describe libtards and their judgments.

Pretend outrage. Never forget that. They have no moral compass, therefore, they are incapable of being truly outraged.

Forum List

Back