Judge is tired of the trump team's stalling tactic's.

"Justice Juan Merchan expressed frustration with Trump’s legal tactics Friday afternoon, scolding the former president and his lawyers for what Merchan described as repeatedly questioning his rulings.

“At this point, what’s happened is defense is literally targeting individual decisions one by one by one by one,” Merchan said. “That has to end, OK? There comes a point where you accept my rulings.”

He continued: “I've entertained your motions, I've entertained your arguments ... there’s nothing else to clarify. There’s nothing else to argue.”

Merchan concluded his rebuke by telling the lawyers, “We’re going to have opening statements on Monday morning. This trial is starting.”"
I'm frankly surprised it was allowed to continue as long as it did
Also at this link there is a discussion of repercussions should the witnesses name get out into the wild.
The judge who’s daughter is getting rich by trying to bring down Trump and Democrats are giving her huge bonuses?

Ah, poster Finger, if you sincerely think that....OK. You be you.
But, as this is Adult Swim......you gotta prove or explain your allegations.
It's how the responsible world works.
I'm mildly sure you would know that.

So, can you?
If you can, then do.
Like I said, it would just bounce off your biased armor and you could not possibly comprehend with your gated brain. Sorry

"Justice Juan Merchan expressed frustration with Trump’s legal tactics Friday afternoon, scolding the former president and his lawyers for what Merchan described as repeatedly questioning his rulings.

“At this point, what’s happened is defense is literally targeting individual decisions one by one by one by one,” Merchan said. “That has to end, OK? There comes a point where you accept my rulings.”

He continued: “I've entertained your motions, I've entertained your arguments ... there’s nothing else to clarify. There’s nothing else to argue.”

Merchan concluded his rebuke by telling the lawyers, “We’re going to have opening statements on Monday morning. This trial is starting.”"
I'm frankly surprised it was allowed to continue as long as it did
Also at this link there is a discussion of repercussions should the witnesses name get out into the wild.
So, the crooked fucking judge hates the fact that Trump has the right to question his rulings...lol

Like what?
I find it absolutely degusting what is going on... Trump was a US president who got 73 million votes in 2020... and these maniacs are treating him like dirt... facts are he made America a better place to live and he does not deserve to be treated in this way... a state judge ordering him to sit down and shutup...
sorry but if this were being done to Obama or Clinton I would feel the same way....

I find it absolutely degusting what is going on... Trump was a US president who got 73 million votes in 2020... and these maniacs are treating him like dirt... facts are he made America a better place to live and he does not deserve to be treated in this way... a state judge ordering him to sit down and shutup...
sorry if this was being done to Obama or Clinton I would feel the same way....
He shouldn’t be treated any differently than you or I and that means he shouldn’t be allowed to disrupt the court and he repeatedly has done so. That is disrespecting the judge. It is tbe judges court room and his right to impose a code of conduct. If it were one of us…what do you think would happen?

You do not know then. Thanks for being honest.
Actually it's a very simple explanation and obvious. Throw off your bias armor and selective ignorance and think about it .. think about the whole premise of the case, how a misdemeanor was upgraded to many many felonies. Think about brag and what he is all about. Think about what Democrat politicians have gotten for the same type of behavior. Let that bounce off your biased self, I know I'm wasting my breath

He shouldn’t be treated any differently than you or I and that means he shouldn’t be allowed to disrupt the court. It is tbe judges court room and his right to impose a code of conduct. If it were one of us…what do you think would happen?
But we wouldn't be charged with any of this stuff... violations that are passed the statute of limitations and changing the verbiage of a federal offense to pin it on him like Bragg is doing... some lady pops up and accuses him of molesting her 50 years ago with zero evidence???... I'm sorry Coyote if you can't see how wrong this is I've lost a lot of respect for you....

some one explain how the law works to Wild Bill.
Actually it's a very simple explanation and obvious. Throw off your bias armor and selective ignorance and think about it .. think about the whole premise of the case, how a misdemeanor was upgraded to many many felonies. Think about brag and what he is all about. Think about what Democrat politicians have gotten for the same type of behavior. Let that bounce off your biased self, I know I'm wasting my breath
Think about how Trump did it criminally, and then think about how Bragg is going to hammer him down. :)

But we wouldn't be charged with any of this stuff... violations that are passed the statute of limitations and changing the verbiage of a federal offense to pin it on him like Bragg is doing... some lady pops up and accuses him of molesting her 50 years ago with zero evidence???... I'm sorry Coyote if you can't see how wrong this is I've lost a lot of respect for you....
There is no such case. SCOTUS will tell you phreaks to go away.

"....daughter is getting rich by trying to bring down Trump and Democrats are giving her huge bonuses?"
The judge's daughter is getting rich?
Democrats giving her huge bonuses?
Got a credible link from an informed source to that poster Weatherman 2020?
Show us that you have done some responsible due diligence and that this forum should extend to you some credibility.

----------------------------------------------------

Like I said, it would just bounce off your biased armor and you could not possibly comprehend with you

-------------------------------
So, it appears that you cannot explain or justify your allegation, or you are unwilling to explain it.

That is sad. It is also irresponsible. The forum should not be used as a keyboard-enema for those who are grievance-ridden and need an outlet to vent.

If you fall in that category, poster Finger, that is regrettable.

And sad.

The judge's daughter is getting rich?
Democrats giving her huge bonuses?
Got a credible link from an informed source to that poster Weatherman 2020?
Show us that you have done some responsible due diligence and that this forum should extend to you some credibility.

----------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------
So, it appears that you cannot explain or justify your allegation, or you are unwilling to explain it.

That is sad. It is also irresponsible. The forum should not be used as a keyboard-enema for those who are grievance-ridden and need an outlet to vent.

If you fall in that category, poster Finger, that is regrettable.

And sad.

It has appeared in my past encounters with you that you are unwilling or unable to think outside of the lines, and have no imagination for reasoning out these political situations. The judge or judges in most of the cases are power hungry Democrats looking at a big paycheck at the end of the day. What does that tell you chili? All the prosecutors have met in the White House . Why do you think that would be? could it be too strategize timing, charges and methods to discredit the enemy, how to interfere with Donald Trump's campaign for the election and keep power? Keep trying man, your condition of selective ignorance may not be permanent.

? All the prosecutors have met in the White House . Why do you think that would be? could it be too strategize timing, charges and methods to discredit the enemy, how to interfere with Donald Trump's campaign for the election and keep power? Keep trying man, your condition of selective ignorance may not be permanent.
Now way!...They were there to trade baseball cards!

Forum List

Back