Judge Engoron Can Stuff It! SEC approves Trump Truth Social merger deal for up to $10 BILLION

He curtailed no ones speech. Get a clue. All that hate cannot be good for you when you are already hopelessly stupid.
Now you just prove how stupid you are.

You joined and probably did not read the fine print but then again you do not have anything bad to say bad about Trump.

So it is easy to ignore as your brain won't throb as much

well I not a member and I am blocked from reading the terms of service agreement. but you probably can

Well maybe ;you can't

Yeah Trump claims he create Truth because he was silenced but really turns around and do the same thing. Determine who to silence

Now you just prove how stupid you are.

You joined and probably did not read the fine print but then again you do not have anything bad to say bad about Trump.

So it is easy to ignore as your brain won't throb as much

well I not a member and I am blocked from reading the terms of service agreement. but you probably can

Well maybe ;you can't

Yeah Trump claims he create Truth because he was silenced but really turns around and do the same thing. Determine who to silence

Does this forum have rules? Trump cannot have rules? Your fascist is showing.

And that has what to do with the New York trial? The Trump Media & Technology Group of Palm Beach, Fl and the Digital World Acquisition Corporation, of Shangai, People Republic of China have nothing to do with Trump managing a business in New York, other than the fact of providing him $79 Million Dollars of shares. $79 Million means he only needs another $376 Million to pay his fines in New York.
No, the article is poorly written.

"According to SEC filings, Trump will own about $79 million in shares of the business. DWAC shares were trading at around $45-47 per share as of Tuesday. Depending on how the IPO will go, Trump’s ownership ranges between 60-70 percent of the company. “

From other articles , he will own 79 million shares @ $45-$47 which is between $3 billion and $4 billion not 79 million dollars in shares.

"According to SEC filings, Trump will own about $79 million in shares of the business. DWAC shares were trading at around $45-47 per share as of Tuesday. Depending on how the IPO will go, Trump’s ownership ranges between 60-70 percent of the company. “

From other articles , he will own 79 million shares @ $45-$47 which is between $3 billion and $4 billion not 79 million dollars in shares.
So, you are saying,@ $45-$47/share, with the help of the Digital World Acquisition Corporation, of Shangai, People's Republic of China (also known as the Communist Chinese), he should have to trouble paying his fines from the New York lawsuit, as stock is almost as liquid an asset as there is on earth. Good.

Does this forum have rules? Trump cannot have rules? Your fascist is showing.
You see your statement betrays you.

Everyone has rules. Its not a general statement. Its specific.

You do not provide an example which would validate your statement.

Instead you cry fascist, yet Trump has done fascist deeds or my favorite "Dirty deeps done dirt cheap"

Get over it Trumps media does specifically require users not to say bad things about the media

They basically are telling you what you can and cannot do

Yet your ignore it because you want to be part of something

Trump skips down the road blowing his flute in a tune that has his followers mesmerized and can no longer have independent thoughts. Trump in his media empire is saying believe what I say and you cannot disagree with me

Yet its obvious you cannot even see that or even doubt it.

Why

a rule that prohibits users from disparaging Truth on the platform

His followers in blind obedience clap their hands

Why because the bigger picture is more important

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday described Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius” and “savvy,” praising his onetime counterpart for a move that has spurred sanctions and universal condemnation from the U.S. government and its trans-Atlantic allies.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show.” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”

I await your hand clapping of that peace.

Last edited:
You see your statement betrays you.

Everyone has rules. Its not a general statement. Its specific.

You do not provide an example which would validate your statement.

Instead you cry fascist, yet Trump has done fascist deeds or my favorite "Dirty deeps done dirt cheap"

Get over it Trumps media does specifically require users not to say bad things about the media

They basically are telling you what you can and cannot do

Yet your ignore it because you want to be part of something

Trump skips down the road blowing his flute in a tune that has his followers mesmerized and can no longer have independent thoughts. Trump in his media empire is saying believe what I say and you cannot disagree with me

Yet its obvious you cannot even see that or even doubt it.

Why

a rule that prohibits users from disparaging Truth on the platform

His followers in blind obedience clap their hands

Why because the bigger picture is more important

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday described Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius” and “savvy,” praising his onetime counterpart for a move that has spurred sanctions and universal condemnation from the U.S. government and its trans-Atlantic allies.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show.” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”

I await your hand clapping of that peace.
One great big projection, especially this part. You sound like every other fool here.
blowing his flute in a tune that has his followers mesmerized and can no longer have independent thoughts. Trump in his media empire is saying believe what I say and you cannot disagree with me

but does the company have any revenue? It seems to be losing tens of millions.

Providing that Trump's team can keep him safe from government that is solidly decided on supporting their president.
To think so is betting against the power of America's government. And even more important it's betting against the continuation of America's war against Russia!

That's never been a safe bet and it surely won't start now, for a war against Russia/China that means America's future!

Who is Trump's team?

Is this winning or what? Judge Engoron and Letitia James can stuff it. The Trump brand is for real, just as his successful sellout in shoes proved last week.

This is another nothing burger. Two Trump loser companies amalgamating so they can sell shares to the gullible Cult members.

Get out your wallets, boys and girls. Trump has another "can't miss" deal for you.

He could start another charity fund

GoFundMe

I am a billionaire but will accept charity from my supporters

pinky swear, "I will pay you back"

free sneakers to all that donate as a bonus

He could start another charity fund

GoFundMe

I am a billionaire but will accept charity from my supporters

pinky swear, "I will pay you back"

free sneakers to all that donate as a bonus
84x2h1st3ypc1.jpeg

Forum List