BREAKING! Nathan Wade got GEO-Tracked: Fani Willis and Wade now face Disqualification from Trump Case after Cell Phone data says they Lied Under Oath

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
You care! Thank you responded to my thread.

Nevertheless the story is breaking and soon other media sources will pick it up. Fani and Nathan are done.

Of course I do. It's fun torturing you members of Alt-Right Nation when you have your hopes up. It's good sport.
I'm sorry, but Willis isn't going anywhere. And I'm gonna enjoy it when she's sitting across from Trump during his trial. :auiqs.jpg:

So they will be charged with perjury and get all the treatment of Michael Flynn…right? :rolleyes:

When you're either a DA or prosecutor and commit perjury, you're now a criminal. Isn't it amazing that the truth somehow manages to see daylight.

And how does any of this affect the fact that Trump tried to steal an election?

delish

Trump’s attorneys hire private investigator to map calls, texts between Fani Willis and Nathan Wade.
Full PI Report introduced this morning into Fulton County Court.

2,000+ calls, 12,000 texts alleged between DA Fani Willis, special prosecutor
~~~~~~~~~~~

Late night hook ups. 2,000 calls and 12,000 texts in 2021. Nathan Wade leaving Fani’s condo at 3 am, multiple times.
Bad news for Fani Willis. Trump attorney’s now have Nathan Wade’s cellphone data.
Thread by @Techno_Fog on Thread Reader App

oops...Biggest Georgia newspaper picks up the cellphone story. This is big...AJ-C knows it. What can they do to help????
Crying or Very sad

Defense says cellphone data raises questions about start of Willis-Wade relationship

so you can see AJ-C as a source.

When you're either a DA or prosecutor and commit perjury, you're now a criminal. Isn't it amazing that the truth somehow manages to see daylight.

The same technology they used to track the mules. It gets convictions unless it is not investigated.

dimocraps are scum

Maybe he was just sleepy.

Both Wade and Willis testified last week that they did not spend the night together at the Hapeville condo.
"We are required to respond to the filing via the court and we are preparing a response now," Jeff DiSantis, a spokesman for Willis, said Friday.

Ed Morrissey with context:

How did they get this data, and is it reliable? The filing explains that the defense team subpoenaed AT&T to get the data, and it's remarkable. In court, Wade was somewhat ambiguous and evasive when asked when their sexual relationship started, but Willis was far more direct. She insisted that they had a collegial relationship and nothing more prior to November 2021, when she hired Wade, and that they had never spent any extended time together. Willis specifically denied that Wade had ever stayed overnight anywhere she resided until after his hiring and his filing for divorce, which happened within 24 hours of each other. Advertisement
What do the records show? Ahem:
The affidavit says Willis and Wade called each other more than 2,000 times during the first 11 months of 2021 and exchanged just less than 12,000 text messages.

That intensity of communication is rarely seen outside of the beginning of a sexual relationship.

And I mean -- the next request will be for the texts themselves.

And what do you think they'll show?

OBTW, dimocraps are scum

ALL of them

If you are going to go after the former president of the United States in a court of law using tax payers resources, I don't care which president; you had better have an iron clad case lead by those of the highest moral order.

Forum List

Back