Judge dragged from court room after sentence was impossed

OMG the great and powerful gator says this is a non-story time to shut the thread down but it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are.
Its so unfair to have to drag a black judge out of the courtroom for conviction of her corruption
And the crowd was ready to fight for her.

why did you have to go racist on us?

But it is good for you to come out of the closet and show your true racist colors.
I didn't go racist if it had been a white judge that did the same shit I would have said so. Have you ever seen a white judge do this?

You are making it racist by making it about skin color . I have never seen any judge do this regardless of the color of their skin. Thus I will not judge all black judges based off the actions of this one person.
So now it's racist to mention race? Would that make any who mentioned white supremacists a racist?

What does her skin color have to do with what she did? Why is her skin color relevant at all?

When speaking of White supremacist or Black panthers race is relevant to the discussion as their actions are based on race.

The crime this lady did has nothing to do with her skin color. It is 100% irrelevant
What does mention race of anyone matter?

I didn't go racist if it had been a white judge that did the same shit I would have said so. Have you ever seen a white judge do this?

You are making it racist by making it about skin color . I have never seen any judge do this regardless of the color of their skin. Thus I will not judge all black judges based off the actions of this one person.
So now it's racist to mention race? Would that make any who mentioned white supremacists a racist?

She did not do what she did because of the color of her skin. White Supremacists do what they do because of the color of their skin.
Horseshit she did what she did because she it was owed her

Keep digging that racist hole deeper
I see you have been triggered

But it is good for you to come out of the closet and show your true racist colors.

She did not do what she did because of the color of her skin. White Supremacists do what they do because of the color of their skin.

It is really not all that complicated...if one is not a racist that is
Yet you leftist like to claim white privilege

You are going to have to be more clearer.

What does her skin color have to do with what she did? Why is her skin color relevant at all?

When speaking of White supremacist or Black panthers race is relevant to the discussion as their actions are based on race.

The crime this lady did has nothing to do with her skin color. It is 100% irrelevant
What does mention race of anyone matter?

You tell me since her race was important to you for some reason.

He said it was a non issue.
He then said she got off easy for what she did.

Where did Gator bring race into this? Not you saying he did but where did he?

Assumptions don't count.

Poor little racist, called out and now trying to divert attention.

Your lack of comprehension is not my fault

Assumptions don't count.
Go back and read the thread

And yet it is.

?

So I guess you'll refrain from any discussion when the criminal is White?

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

Why would I do that? I do not care about a person’s skin color, I leave that to you.

Why was her skin color so important to you?

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

I'm going to guess because she was upset. It's fairly common for someone that has been found guilty to have to be dragged from a court room.

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

Because she was a dishonest person that abused her power. There are people like that of all skin colors.

Why would I do that? I do not care about a person’s skin color, I leave that to you.

Why was her skin color so important to you?
Drop the double standards

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

I'm going to guess because she was upset. It's fairly common for someone that has been found guilty to have to be dragged from a court room.

Our little racist buddy has clearly never watched Live PD! :21:

And yet it is.

?
Why did she do it?

Because she was a dishonest person that abused her power. There are people like that of all skin colors.
Right double standard noted

Assumptions don't count.
Go back and read the thread
i did. twice before asking you. since i can't find him mention race anywhere at all until you dragged that dead horse into the conversation.

so i'll ask you again - where did gator make this about race?

Forum List

Back