Judge dragged from court room after sentence was impossed

Love her dress.

screen-shot-2019-07-22-at-102631-am*750xx584-329-0-0.png

I didn't know background of the case and so found she was found guilty of this:

Tracie Hunter, then a Hamilton County Juvenile Court judge, is indicted on multiple felony charges by a Hamilton County grand jury. Among the accusations: Hunter backdated documents to prevent prosecutors from appealing her decisions against them and improperly used her position as judge to give confidential documents to her brother, a juvenile court employee who was in the process of getting fired.

A jury convicts Hunter of a single count related to giving confidential documents to her brother. Jurors are unable to agree on verdicts on the other eight counts she faces. The remaining charges are later dropped.
What did former judge Tracie Hunter do? An explainer and timeline
Her 6 month sentence seems appropriate.

Last edited:
I didn't know background of the case and so found she was found guilty of this:

Tracie Hunter, then a Hamilton County Juvenile Court judge, is indicted on multiple felony charges by a Hamilton County grand jury. Among the accusations: Hunter backdated documents to prevent prosecutors from appealing her decisions against them and improperly used her position as judge to give confidential documents to her brother, a juvenile court employee who was in the process of getting fired.
What did former judge Tracie Hunter do? An explainer and timeline
Her 6 month sentence seems appropriate.

6 months seems a bit light in my opinion. 6 years would have been closer to appropriate. She totally abused her position as a judge.

She had not been a judge for 5 years.
That's great news and your point?

This is a non-story and the title of you OP is fake news.
OMG the great and powerful gator says this is a non-story time to shut the thread down but it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are.
Its so unfair to have to drag a black judge out of the courtroom for conviction of her corruption
And the crowd was ready to fight for her.

OMG the great and powerful gator says this is a non-story time to shut the thread down but it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are.
Its so unfair to have to drag a black judge out of the courtroom for conviction of her corruption

why did you have to go racist on us?

But it is good for you to come out of the closet and show your true racist colors.

But it is good for you to come out of the closet and show your true racist colors.
I didn't go racist if it had been a white judge that did the same shit I would have said so. Have you ever seen a white judge do this?

I didn't go racist if it had been a white judge that did the same shit I would have said so. Have you ever seen a white judge do this?

You are making it racist by making it about skin color . I have never seen any judge do this regardless of the color of their skin. Thus I will not judge all black judges based off the actions of this one person.

You are making it racist by making it about skin color . I have never seen any judge do this regardless of the color of their skin. Thus I will not judge all black judges based off the actions of this one person.
So now it's racist to mention race? Would that make any who mentioned white supremacists a racist?

So now it's racist to mention race? Would that make any who mentioned white supremacists a racist?

She did not do what she did because of the color of her skin. White Supremacists do what they do because of the color of their skin.

What does her skin color have to do with what she did? Why is her skin color relevant at all?

When speaking of White supremacist or Black panthers race is relevant to the discussion as their actions are based on race.

The crime this lady did has nothing to do with her skin color. It is 100% irrelevant

She did not do what she did because of the color of her skin. White Supremacists do what they do because of the color of their skin.
Horseshit she did what she did because she it was owed her

It is really not all that complicated...if one is not a racist that is

Horseshit she did what she did because she it was owed her

Keep digging that racist hole deeper

Forum List

Back