Judea declares War on Germany (who really wanted a war)

Odium and his fellow Nazi dog another life have DECLARED that economic boycott is
a DECLARATION OF WAR------Islamic shit holes ---in fact the entire cesspit UMMAH
has been engaged in economic boycott of Israel
since approximately 1950 rendering nuclear attack on the Islamic cesspits FULLY JUSTIFIED. In fact odium and 'otherlife' have justified nuclear attack on any pile of shit that does the BDS thing
Actually world Jewry declared war as the newspaper headline shows. :) Lie all you want your own people's words are right there in black and white.

My fellow jews recognized your hero ---whose shit you continue to lick---to wit ADOLF HITLER----murderer of scores of millions for the "Christian" that he was and determined that it was important to try to stop him thru economic boycott-------hundreds of millions continued to support the disgusting dog and lick his shit as did and do you and your kith and kin which is the driving force that created world war II. The vile "Christian" dog could not have done it withour your love and adulation

Odium and his fellow Nazi dog another life have DECLARED that economic boycott is
a DECLARATION OF WAR------Islamic shit holes ---in fact the entire cesspit UMMAH
since approximately 1950 rendering nuclear attack on the Islamic cesspits FULLY JUSTIFIED. In fact odium and 'otherlife' have justified nuclear attack on any pile of shit that does the BDS thing
Actually world Jewry declared war as the newspaper headline shows. :) Lie all you want your own people's words are right there in black and white.

My fellow jews recognized your hero ---whose shit you continue to lick---to wit ADOLF HITLER----murderer of scores of millions for the "Christian" that he was and determined that it was important to try to stop him thru economic boycott-------hundreds of millions continued to support the disgusting dog and lick his shit as did and do you and your kith and kin which is the driving force that created world war II. The vile "Christian" dog could not have done it withour your love and adulation
Its so hard trying to dissect the mumbo jumbo this idiot speaks....so now she pivots from they DIDN'T declare war to now it was justified. No matter if a war is justified or not you pick a fight you best learn how to fight harder when the enemy you declared war on is strong and better equipped. :)

Its so hard trying to dissect the mumbo jumbo this idiot speaks....so now she pivots from they DIDN'T declare war to now it was justified. No matter if a war is justified or not you pick a fight you best learn how to fight harder when the enemy you declared war on is strong and better equipped. :)

It was not a WAR ----ass licker-----it was an ECONOMIC BOYCOTT------some journalist decided to play schmuck and you lick up the shit. Jews warned the world and filth just like you continued to lick the ass of ADOLF -----giving him the ABILITY to murder for the sake of bigger and better orgasms for your sluts

Poor Odium still resents the fact that jews were the first who knew the intentions of ADOLF----and know who ODIUM AND HIS FELLOW FILTH are---as well

It was not a WAR ----ass licker-----it was an ECONOMIC BOYCOTT------some journalist decided to play schmuck and you lick up the shit. Jews warned the world and filth just like you continued to lick the ass of ADOLF -----giving him the ABILITY to murder for the sake of bigger and better orgasms for your sluts
You Jew pals called it war moron...so keep splashing around because you are drowning in bullshit.

Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933"

"The Israeli people around the world declare economic and financial war against Germany.
Fourteen million Jews stand together as one man, to declare war against Germany. The Jewish
wholesaler will forsake his firm, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his commerce and
the pauper his pitiful shed in order to join together in a holy war against Hitler's people."

"Each of you, Jew and Gentile alike, who has not already enlisted in this sacred war should do so
now and here

Joining with Samuel Untermeyer in calling for a war against Germany, Bernard Baruch, at the
same time, was promoting preparations for war against Germany.

"This declaration called the war against Germany, which was now determined on, a 'holy war'.
This war was to be carried out against Germany to its conclusion, to her destruction"

"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but
soon." - Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy
Alliance").

Your own kinds words. Especially that last one.

"We Jews are going to bring a war on Germany." - David A. Brown, National Chairman, United
Jewish Campaign, 1934 (quoted in "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson,
page 188 and "The Jewish War of Survival" by Arnold Leese, page 52).

"We want to bring about a deep hatred for the Germans, for German soldiers, sailors, and
airmen. We must hate until we win." - Lord Beaverbrook, quoted in Niemals! by Heinrich
Goitsch.

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We Jews are the
most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." -
Vladimir Jabotinsky, Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935.

"Before the end of the year, an economic bloc of England, Russia, France and the U.S. A will be
formed to bring the German and Italian economic systems to their knees." - Paul Dreyfus, "La
Vie de Tanger" May 15, 1938.

On the 3rd of June, 1938, the American Hebrew boasted that they had Jews in the foremost
positions of influence in Britain, Russia and France, and that these "three sons of Israel will be
sending the Nazi dictator to hell." - Joseph Trimble, the American Hebrew.

"Germany is our public enemy number one. It is our object to declare war without mercy against
her. One may be sure of this: We will lead that war!" - Bernard Lecache, the president of the
"International League Against Racism and Anti-Semitism," in its newspaper "Droit de Vivre"
(Right to Life), 9 November, 1938.

"The war now proposed is for the purpose of establishing Jewish hegemony throughout the

world." - Brigadier General George Van Horn Mosely, The New York Tribune, March 29, 1939.

"It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was wanted and provoked
solely by international statesmen either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests. Nor had
I ever wished that after the appalling first World War, there would ever be a second against
either England or America." - Adolf Hitler, April, 1945.

The joke doing the rounds of the British Union of Fascists at this time, was that the Jewish
national anthem was, 'Onward Christian Soldiers.'

Ah as usual as it is to this day. White men dying for Jewish interests.

This board is a troll orgy .Jews wanted to be put in ovens and turned to ashes? German Culture lead to the final solution,,,damn this isn't high school kids menyality, it's reality.

You put a red flag in the pile of shit which is you and yours ODIUM-------
This board is a troll orgy .Jews wanted to be put in ovens and turned to ashes? German Culture lead to the final solution,,,damn this isn't high school kids, it's reality.

Odium is just repeating that which he was taught as a toddler

This board is a troll orgy .Jews wanted to be put in ovens and turned to ashes? German Culture lead to the final solution,,,damn this isn't high school kids menyality, it's reality.
Declare war so fight. Jews should learn that second step but its obvious they are only good at murdering young women with bulldozers,shooting kids in the head with sniper rifles or burning babies to death in their homes :). Jews shouldn't have messed with the bull if they didn't want to get the horns.

This board is a troll orgy .Jews wanted to be put in ovens and turned to ashes? German Culture lead to the final solution,,,damn this isn't high school kids, it's reality.

Oh jewess jewess you are hilarious you can't defend a damn thing can you. Oh and no my parents never said a damn thing about jews. They still don't. I found about the jewish agenda on my own.

Declare war so fight. Jews should learn that second step but its obvious they are only good at murdering young women with bulldozers,shooting kids in the head with sniper rifles or burning babies to death in their homes :). Jews shouldn't have messed with the bull if they didn't want to get the horns.

Jews have NOTHING to "learn" from Shiite shit. For examples of MURDER look to your own-----muslims murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS----in fact---even in PERSIA--before taking control and rendering that land a stinking cesspit

Oh jewess jewess you are hilarious you can't defend a damn thing can you. Oh and no my parents never said a damn thing about jews. They still don't. I found about the jewish agenda on my own.

Did that concide with your disasterous entry into puberty?

Jews have NOTHING to "learn" from Shiite shit. For examples of MURDER look to your own-----muslims murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS----in fact---even in PERSIA--before taking control and rendering that land a stinking cesspit

Odium is not Muslim. He's a common White Supremicist.

I am not a Muslim nor am I Arab you sure are getting hysterical.

right----as the CHRISTIAN SAINT----ADOLF ---was murdering people in the streets for the glory of your filth-----your parents had nothing to say. ----thus you did not know. I grew up in a town filled with shit like you and yours.
I knew a lot more than the wasp garbage on the playground. I knew about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE and the horrors of BERLIN in 1945 and all kinds of shit promulgated by the garbage from which you were spawned. My mom talked about the oppression of "colored" people when the wasps farted out the "N" word on the playground without any level of restraint.
One time I said "hell" in the presence of my sunday school playmate and SHE CRIED----"rosie is saying bad words" (real tears from the same eeni meeni minee --catch a N ^&&er by the toe-----MY OWN MOM WAS HORRFIED WHEN SHE HEARD THAT-----way back in the early 50s I understand the shit pile from which you were spawned)

Did that concide with your disasterous entry into puberty?
I entered puberty just fine and actually interest in REAL history began in my late teens early 20's. I have always read books and then I would just find something and then that would lead to something else etc etc.

Forum List

Back