Should America have just allowed the vietcong to overrun the Southern Vietnam?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Is that what we should have done? Allowed the commies to spread around the world and overrun our allies?

Just in case you want to know what truly offended the left in this country.

Let us know what we should have done. Let us hear your plan. Not defend our allies like we did with South Korea (make no mistake, the left still think we were wrong for defending South Korea from the COMMUNISTS.)?

I say it is not that we defended the South Vietnam from the scumbag murdering communists. It is that we conducted the war from a political angle. We allowed the scumbags here to dictate foreign policy that eventually led to the killing fields and slaughter of millions. That, was what was immoral.

To me.

Lets hear it left wingers. Should America have not got involved at all and allowed the vietcong to just take over and murder our allies? Should we have allowed the spread of communism with out ANY sort of defense of any of our allies?

Go ahead and please explain it. Behold the double talk everyone.

Is that what we should have done? Allowed the commies to spread around the world and overrun our allies?

Let us know what we should have done. Let us hear your plan. Not defend our allies like we did with South Korea (make no mistake, the left still think we were wrong for defending South Korea from the COMMUNISTS.)?

I say it is not that we defended the South Vietnam from the scumbag murdering communists. It is that we conducted the war from a political angle. We allowed the scumbags here to dictate foreign policy that eventually led to the killing fields and slaughter of millions. That, was what was immoral.

To me.

Lets hear it left wingers. Should America have not got involved at all and allowed the vietcong to just take over and murder our allies? Should we have allowed the spread of communism with out ANY sort of defense of any of our allies?

The domino theory was right and we should have gone in and won the war. However, it would have been better to have stayed out of it than to do it the way we did

If it hadn't happened anyway I think your point would be more solidly made.

The US fought to a draw with the north in Vietnam. Cronkite and his lying was just too much. He painted the TET offensive as a huge US loss when in fact it was nearly the death nell for the North. They threw everything they had at the South and got their asses handed to them by our brave men.

To me.

Yes. It was none of our business.

as I was typing ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nam, like Iraq is another country we had no business fucking with ... sooner or later the damn war-dogs will figure out minding their own business is cheaper and far less lethal ..

To me.

The domino theory was right and we should have gone in and won the war. However, it would have been better to have stayed out of it than to do it the way we did
Indeed,they were never trying to win it,they had their hands tied.

To me.

Yes. It was none of our business.
so very true.

[
Indeed,they were never trying to win it,they had their hands tied.

Yep. I come from a military family and military community. One family friend was a pilot. He would fly over factories making weapons to kill Americans and if he had fired one shot at them would have been court marshaled, it killed him to not be able to do that.

Johnson turned the war into his economic policy

You do know that the Commies took over Vietnam anyway. All we did was delay them and killed a whole bunch of Vietnamese in the process. Plus, was it not a French colony and somehow they left that mess to us?

Do you mean Korea? South Korea did come about from our intervention. Hell, I bet if North Koreans could see SK, they would realize the commies are full of crap. Then again, I bet North Koreans knew that anyway

To me.

Yep. It was none of our god damn business oh and if you hadn't realized we lost 58,000 American soldiers and we STILL LOST THE FUCKING WAR! Funny how they had no problem dropping a nuke on Japan but not one on Vietnam.

Nam, like Iraq is another country we had no business fucking with ... sooner or later the damn war-dogs will figure out minding their own business is cheaper and far less lethal ..

Nah, too much profit in it. US arms corps are cleaning up selling to all sides. Why do you think our 6 multinational corporate owned media/indoctrination machine is always selling fear and anxiety? Over half of all discretionary spending goes to the war industry and military. And that’s just the bits we can get a look at, much of that type of spending is hidden now within the surveillance state apparatus. That spending contributes to the financial hollowing out of society at home.

No but at the same time the US military should have been allowed to fight the war...not politicians

Jews started communism,Vietnam war was about STOPPING the spread of Jewish Communism hence the war was Jewish attempt to have as many young able bodied for the most part WHITE MEN die as possible. Kill the able bodied,strong,fertile generation off of the gentile you are closer to having world domination at the same time having your Jew pals in the US stick politics into fighting a war thousands of miles away and to stop any real attempt at winning the war.

Yeah, we should just do what we did in Libya and Syria. Bomb the shit out of them so their leader is murdered creating a power vacuum. Then arming the Syrian rebels creating ISIS/ISSL. Which has resulted in one of the big humanitarian crisis in history. Thankfully Europe is bearing most of the brunt of our misadventure.

Jews started communism,Vietnam war was about STOPPING the spread of Jewish Communism hence the war was Jewish attempt to have as many young able bodied for the most part WHITE MEN die as possible. Kill the able bodied,strong,fertile generation off of the gentile you are closer to having world domination at the same time having your Jew pals in the US stick politics into fighting a war thousands of miles away and to stop any real attempt at winning the war.

The idiotic anti-Semites have to try and spam every topic and every thread with their stupid pet fear/obsession. Idiotic weaklings.

Yeah, we should just do what we did in Libya and Syria. Bomb the shit out of them so their leader is murdered creating a power vacuum. Then arming the Syrian rebels creating ISIS/ISSL. Which has resulted in one of the big humanitarian crisis in history. Thankfully Europe is bearing most of the brunt of our misadventure.

we should stay home,

the end

You do know that the Commies took over Vietnam anyway. All we did was delay them and killed a whole bunch of Vietnamese in the process. Plus, was it not a French colony and somehow they left that mess to us?

Do you mean Korea? South Korea did come about from our intervention. Hell, I bet if North Koreans could see SK, they would realize the commies are full of crap. Then again, I bet North Koreans knew that anyway

Yeah, they took over cause we did not commit to beating the commies back. Maybe you did not get it.

The commies would not have "taken over anyway." That was the point of the South Korea. WE were still a country with national pride.

However, by the 60s, the commies had clearly infiltrated so many aspects of our government, the media and entertainment industry. (McCarthy was also pretty much vindicated about his paranoia. Considering the testimony of EX KGB agents after the fall of the USSR in the VENONA PAPERS.)

That was what was truly offensive to the pathetic left and what is truly pathetic now. The left believe it was bad to stop the spread of communism.....CAUSE THEY ARE FEAKING COMMUNISTS!!!

Everything in this country changed (our nationalistic pride) after the assassination of Kennedy. You ever know what the KGB did? Go ahead and look it up. They planted a letter that was deliberately intercepted by the media where it insinuated the CIA assassinated Kennedy. That was a stroke of genius on their part.

After the fall of this country and if the world exists in a couple hundred years, they will identify that incident as the beginning of the fall. No way, and I mean no way could the leftists (clearly infiltrated the country by Kennedy) allow the FACT that a COMMUNIST like LEE HARVEY OSWALD assassinated their hero Kennedy. No way.

It had to be done by a good ole boy south conservative. It just had to be. To this day people believe it and no one has really believed the government since then. We have been in the age of cynicism since that point.

Defending our ally in South Vietnam was the right thing. Conducting the war the way they did was pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back