Judea declares War on Germany (who really wanted a war)

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but

soon." - Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy

Alliance").

"We Jews are going to bring a war on Germany." - David A. Brown, National Chairman, United

Jewish Campaign, 1934 (quoted in "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson,

page 188 and "The Jewish War of Survival" by Arnold Leese, page 52).

"We want to bring about a deep hatred for the Germans, for German soldiers, sailors, and

airmen. We must hate until we win." - Lord Beaverbrook, quoted in Niemals! by Heinrich

Goitsch.

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We Jews are the

most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." -

Vladimir Jabotinsky, Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935.

Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933"

"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but

soon." - Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy

Alliance").

"We Jews are going to bring a war on Germany." - David A. Brown, National Chairman, United

Jewish Campaign, 1934 (quoted in "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson,

"We want to bring about a deep hatred for the Germans, for German soldiers, sailors, and

airmen. We must hate until we win." - Lord Beaverbrook, quoted in Niemals! by Heinrich

Goitsch.

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We Jews are the

most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." -

the jews who read the publication of Penelope's and her catechism whore's
pimp-----recognized him for the danger
he was to ALL DECENT people and suggested that his reign in Germany be disabled by an economic boycott. Neither Penelope or the catechism whores----ever
got over the gesture

Penelope: at it again.

I do believe that truth be known, WWII still lingers on, most of the US war vets are dying off, not many left.
upload_2016-6-4_11-6-1.png

I do believe that truth be known, WWII still lingers on, most of the US war vets are dying off, not many left.

Like who cares about your "truth"?

That is jews writing, not mine. Are you calling them liars? Grow up and face reality.

Juvenile gibberish.

Oh I see this hit the nerves of the Zionist and jew worshippers. Truth hurts.

Alliance").

Goitsch.

he was to ALL DECENT people and suggested that his reign in Germany be disabled by an economic boycott. Neither Penelope or the catechism whores----ever
got over the gesture

Penelope valued the reality of the filth of her
roman catholic pimp, adolf hitler as "FUNNY"
Her catechism whore laughed too

That is jews writing, not mine. Are you calling them liars? Grow up and face reality.

Juvenile gibberish.

the truth about the roman catholic adolf hitler hurts all decent people. whores and their pimps laugh about it in the "confessional"

So far just a lot of whining,name calling and pathetic immature attitudes. Most certainly products of the American Education System right there.

Juvenile gibberish.

to what "truth" are you referring, penny? So far all you presented was the fact that whilst Pope Pius was licking Adolf's ass-----the JOOOOS were warning the world just what
your pimp, adolf, was up to. Who is
supposed to be HURT by that truth?

Last edited:

Alliance").

Goitsch.

got over the gesture

Penelope valued the reality of the filth of her
roman catholic pimp, adolf hitler as "FUNNY"
Her catechism whore laughed too

860,000 Lives Saved - The Truth About Pius XII & the Jews | Jewish Virtual Library

People often ask: why did Pius XII, Eugenio Pacelli, not speak out more forcefully against Hitler? Historian Fr Dermot Fenlon of the Birmingham Oratory looks at the facts and sets the record straight.

The answer is recounted by a former inmate of Dachau, Mgr Jean Bernard, later Bishop of Luxembourg:

"The detained priests trembled every time news reached us of some protest by a religious authority, but particularly by the Vatican. We all had the impression that our warders made us atone heavily for the fury these protests evoked ... whenever the way we were treated became more brutal, the Protestant pastors among the prisoners used to vent their indignation on the Catholic priests: 'Again your big naive Pope and those simpletons, your bishops, are shooting their mouths off .. why don't they get the idea once and for all, and shut up. They play the heroes and we have to pay the bill.'"

Albrecht von Kessel, an official at the German Embassy to the Holy See during the war, wrote in 1963:

"We were convinced that a fiery protest by Pius XII against the persecution of the Jews ... would certainly not have saved the life of a single Jew. Hitler, like a trapped beast, would react to any menace that he felt directed at him, with cruel violence."

The real question is, therefore, not what did the Pope say, but what did the Pope do? Actions speak louder than words. Papal policy in Nazi Europe was directed with an eye to local conditions. It was co- ordinated with local hierarchies. Nazi policy towards the Jews varied from country to country. Thus, although anti-Jewish measures were met in France by public protest from Archbishop Saliege of Toulouse, together with Archbishop Gerlier of Lyons and Bishop Thias of Mantauban, their protest was backed by a highly effective rescue and shelter campaign. 200,000 lives were saved. In Holland, as Fr Michael O'Carroll writes, the outcome was 'tragically different'. The Jewish historian Pinchas Lapide sums it up:

"The saddest and most thought provoking conclusion is that whilst the Catholic clergy of Holland protested more loudly, expressly and frequently against Jewish persecutions than the religious hierarchy of any other Nazi-occupied country, more Jews - some 11,000 or 79% of the total - were deported from Holland; more than anywhere else in the West."

Van Kessel's view is therefore borne out by the experience of Nazi Holland: protest merely made for more reprisals.

What of Rome itself? In 1943 the German ambassador to the Holy See, Von Weizsaecker, sent a telegram to Berlin. The telegram has been cited as damning 'evidence' against Pius XII.

"Although under pressure from all sides, the Pope has not let himself be drawn into any demonstrative censure of the deportation of Jews from Rome ... As there is probably no reason to expect other German actions against the Jews of Rome we can consider that a question so disturbing to German-Vatican relations has been liquidated."

Von Weizsaecker's telegram was in fact a warning not to proceed with the proposed deportation of the Roman Jews: 'there is probably no reason to expect other German actions against the Jews of Rome'. Von Weizsaecker's action was backed by a warning to Hitler from Pius XII: if the pursuit and arrest of Roman Jews was not halted, the Holy Father would have to make a public protest. together the joint action of Von Weizsaecker and Pius XII ended the Nazi manhunt against the Jews of Rome. 7,000 lives were saved.

In Hungary, an estimated 80,000 baptismal certificates were issued by Church authorities to Jews. In other areas of Eastern Europe the Vatican escape network (organised via Bulgaria by the Nuncio Roncalli - later John XXIII) has impressed those writers who have studied the subject, with the effectiveness of the Church's rescue operation. David Herstig concludes his book on the subject thus:

"Those rescued by Pius are today living all over the world. There went to Israel alone from Romania 360,000 to the year 1965."

The vindication of Pius XII has been established principally by Jewish writers and from Israeli archives. It is now established that the Pope supervised a rescue network which saved 860,000 Jewish lives - more than all the international agencies put together.

After the war the Chief Rabbi of Israel thanked Pius XII for what he had done. The Chief Rabbi of Rome went one step further. He became a Catholic. He took the name Eugenio.

Note that the quotes in this article are take from Fr Michael O'Carroll's book, Dublin, 1980.

-------------------------------------------------------------

'Pope Pius XII Saved Thousands of Jews'

read more: 'Pope Pius XII saved thousands of Jews'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just saying. Those publications are not "Catholic publications." Those are Jewish publications and Hitler even though he was "baptized Catholic" he had abandoned the faith a long time before they started their cult.

Owl----thanks-----I have already read them----and to each of the protests of INNOCENCE---
the only logical and TRUE response is
TOO LITTLE AND TOO LATE. Our board
islamo Nazis have posted up the "JUDEA DECLARES WAR AGAINST GERMANY" libel.
****1933**** When I was a kid----the PREVAILING CLAIM was "we did not know"---- I knew the name HITLER by the time I was
about five-----and the words "concentration camp" by about seven. I knew why the neighbor who spoke german with her husband-----mother of my playmate----had candles burning-----LOTS and had been shipped to England from Germany at about age 14----in the mid-thirties. The other girls
in our neighborhood circle---who were mostly wasps----HAD NO IDEA. Your protests of innocence cite dates like 1942. My Austrian cousins were already dead by then. The time to fight adolf was 1933---he published his plan in 1925 and took power in 1933 It was NO SECRET

Owl----thanks-----I have already read them----and to each of the protests of INNOCENCE---
****1933**** When I was a kid----the PREVAILING CLAIM was "we did not know"---- I knew the name HITLER by the time I was
about five-----and the words "concentration camp" by about seven. I knew why the neighbor who spoke german with her husband-----mother of my playmate----had candles burning-----LOTS and had been shipped to England from Germany at about age 14----in the mid-thirties. The other girls
in our neighborhood circle---who were mostly wasps----HAD NO IDEA. Your protests of innocence cite dates like 1942. My Austrian cousins were already dead by then. The time to fight adolf was 1933---he published his plan in 1925 and took power in 1933 It was NO SECRET

Oh, I know "Judea" did not declare war on Germany. That is utter crap. Those were Jewish publications not Catholic. It is not false propaganda and do not think for one moment that Jews were the only ones targeted by hitler.

That is false teaching, period.

Watch this relative short piece on Father Max Kolbe.

non-jewish-victims-of-the-holocaust-16-728.jpg

non-jewish-victims-of-the-holocaust-6-728.jpg

These are just a few factual documents that exist. I am not getting into the religion stuff anymore. I am a little sensitive to the "demonization" of groups with out getting ALL of the facts out.

It is a real popular perspective and I get it. However, there is more to the actual truth and rewriting of history is dangerous.

Then again I think every left winger is a dangerous anti-semite. Whether deliberately so or otherwise. I have more than enough proof of that. This thread can be added to that proof.

He didn't shut up about it in Mein Kampf.

Which he wrote in Landsberg Prison.

nope OWL--------you have refuted NOTHING with your citations and protests------ADOLF
WAS EFFECTIVE BECAUSE HE HAD SO MUCH SUPPORT AND SO LITTLE OPPOSITION. The time to start against him
was 1933-------I was a child in the late 1950s. At that time the "WE DID NOT KNOW" chant could very well have been on the lips of your own family members. Adolf was SUPPORTED as a hero in the USA ---in the
state in which I grew up---in publications promulgated in the 1930s Father Charles COUGHLIN broadcast his love of ADOLF in the name of the CATHOLIC CHURCH to
millions of followers

Forum List

Back