Juan Williams Has His Say

He is a liberal.

I think it's about money.

What I think sucks is how Vivian What's Her Face lacked any grace in firing him.

The irony of Williams' bitching about racial bias at NPR whilst having been fired for hate speech against Muslims is un-fucking-believable.

Are you capable of independent thought?
Or do you prefer to be a small annoying echo of others spinnery?

It is obvious you did not see or read about the conversation Juan had on the show. Or if you did, you prefer to spin the truth like the ilk that you follow.

I know word for word what Williams had to say, iamwhatiseem. I judge it hateful to promote the idea that Muslim = terrorist.

[SIZE="4"[SIZE="4"]]In this country, at this time, what label could possibly be more repugnant?
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

DEMOCRAT :)

( It was there. I HAD to use it )

Last edited:
Are you capable of independent thought?
Or do you prefer to be a small annoying echo of others spinnery?

It is obvious you did not see or read about the conversation Juan had on the show. Or if you did, you prefer to spin the truth like the ilk that you follow.

I know word for word what Williams had to say, iamwhatiseem. I judge it hateful to promote the idea that Muslim = terrorist.

In this country, at this time, what label could possibly be more repugnant?

DEMOCRAT :)

( It was there. I HAD to use it )

I wonder how many would say that in all seriousness? I have never belonged to a political message board before this past spring, so mebbe I am just seeing it for the first time....but if people with different POVs and a shared patriotism hated on each other as much as they do now at any earlier point in US history, I sure missed it.

This knee-jerking going on allows anyone who wants to with enough money to manipulate almost all of us. Scares me.

He is a liberal.

I think it's about money.

What I think sucks is how Vivian What's Her Face lacked any grace in firing him.
Yep...which proves the point, he's not a liberal.

*Puzzled look*

Are liberals allergic to money?

They like taking other peoples. They're no so keen on people earning their own.

But.... I think what Mike meant, and what Ravi failed to get, is that Soros wanted him gone, and Soros 'donated' $1.8m to NPR the week before Williams got fired. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

*Puzzled look*

But.... I think what Mike meant, and what Ravi failed to get, is that Soros wanted him gone, and Soros 'donated' $1.8m to NPR the week before Williams got fired. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

How did Soros get Williams to speak as he did, violate NPR editorial standards and grand-stand for a new contract with Fox News? This Soros guy must be close to a magician....and why, exactly, would he have gone to all this trouble? Was Williams some sort of threat to him?

This conspiracy theory sounds like tinfoil hat territory to me.

*Puzzled look*

How did Soros get Williams to speak as he did, violate NPR editorial standards and grand-stand for a new contract with Fox News? This Soros guy must be close to a magician....and why, exactly, would he have gone to all this trouble? Was Williams some sort of threat to him?

NPR just needs to be prepared to demonstrate that they have treated every single news analyst in their organization who has at any time rendered an opinion in the same manner in which Juan Williams was treated. If they can do that they are in the clear.

We were walking through the King of Prussia Mall yesterday when we came upon a Muslim family sitting on one of the benches. I thought how the fluck can Juan get scared because someone dresses differently. It speaks to the man's bigoted and biased mentality, and O'Reilly is just as bigoted and biased. Anyone who can watch fox and think this sort of stuff appropriate needs to get out in the real world and realize its diversity.

"We do not usually look for allies when we love. Indeed, we often look on those who love with us as rivals and trespassers. But we always look for allies when we hate." Eric Hoffer

*Puzzled look*

Right, it's his own doing...Talk about personal responsibility!

*Puzzled look*

Exactly.

Juan Williams shouldn't have been fired because a radical left winger, who happens to be a donor and a billionaire, wanted him fired.

NRP should have shown some integrity.

Honestly, I sometimes wonder if I watched the same interview with Juan Williams as those who claim he's a bigot. He clearly stated that it was an emotion, not an opinion. He also said he knew his emotional response was wrong... That his logic told him it was wrong.

Hands up anyone who has not felt an inappropriate emotion ever - emotions are not opinions. They are beyond our control. What we can control is acting on those emotions.

:rolleyes:

Bigotry is both an emotion and an opinion.

Well, asswipe. let me just say bigotry or not, his emotions were justified. or do you need a refresher course on what happened on 9-11. Have you forgotten that or what?

No, but I'm not a pussy like you are.

*sigh* Juan Williams has fallen off the radar.

What is your next big fauxrage?

I don't waste my time picking apart the schedule of some sad assed radio organization. I don't listen to it, I don't watch Beck, I don't listen to Beck, I don't pay jack shit's worth of attention to pundits on any side.

NPR took $1.8m from Soros a week before they fired Williams. Williams said nothing offensive, inflammatory or bigoted. And, you know what..... when I travel in London during rush hour, I take cabs.

I have never heard it either. BTW, link for the Soros allegation, please?

Are you incapable of using google?

MinnPost-Oct 18th: Today, National Public Radio announced a $1.8 million grant from Soros's Open Society Foundations for an "Impact of Government" initiative that will eventually "add editorial resources and reporters to NPR member stations in all 50 states."

The View | George Soros donates $1.8 million to NPR

Ah yes, bitch about NPR getting government money, and not being privately funded, THEN,

bitch about NPR getting private funding.

Okay. So NPR stops getting public AND private money...

...happy now?

jeezus

Forum List

Back