Journalist Beheaded By ISIS Terrorists

Wikipedia says the reporter was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY.

Which is code for juden.

So going to Iraq in the middle of a civil war wasn't a smart move by one of the Chosen People. .. :cool:
BTW Sunni Troll, he was born in New Hampshire.
I always knew you were a stuoid troll, but I figured you could at least read
"James Foley was born in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York, the son of a lawyer."

James Foley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which is code for juden.

So going to Iraq in the middle of a civil war wasn't a smart move by one of the Chosen People. .. :cool:
Why use the word "juden" all the time? You sound like a Nazi.

You' ve only been here since March, so I guess you don't know that Sunni Troll is a well known Jew hater. He also hates Blakcs and Gays and he is the official message board troll here at USMB.
:cool:

Which is code for juden.

BTW Sunni Troll, he was born in New Hampshire.
I always knew you were a stuoid troll, but I figured you could at least read
"James Foley was born in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York, the son of a lawyer."

James Foley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's another Jamss Foley.

Click on topo where it says James Foley (disambiguation) and you will find the link to the James Foley the reporter.

George, what is your opinion on the U.S attacking ISIS and helping the Kurds?
I think it will blow-back, eventually, Toastman.
More and more I'm coming to believe we opened Pandora's Box in 2003, and we haven't even begun to experience the payback. What about you?

are you all ATREMBLE Georgie? are you afraid of
ISIS AND THE CALIPHATE?
I have rocks AND bottle rockets stockpiled in one corner, and my special IDF-issue Koran close by.

What could go wrong?

I don't think all that can fit into your little apartment. Perhaps you are keeping a suitcase bomb there in case your new masters have need of one.

It's sad how it appears all in a day's work for these Islamic nuts when it comes to beheading people.

Which is code for juden.

Most of the population of Brooklyn is not jewish-----
There is a very large muslim population in Brooklyn which is why
the DAMASCUS BAKERY sold out its entire supply
of "mamoul" < spelling?---an Arabic cookie on 9-11-01.
The belief that jews constitute the majority of the population
of New York City is a commonly held belief amongst islamo Nazi
pigs. I first heard it from Pakistani medical school graduates ---more than 45 years ago. It is because of the grammar school
curriculum and the teachings of the KHUTBAH JUMAAT in
masjid cesspits------that there are so many terrorist actions
in the city of New York (fret not-----most are thwarted)

BTW Sunni:

Foley was a native of Rochester, New Hampshire.[4] He was the oldest of five children born to John and Diane Foley.[5] He was a Catholic.[6][7]

Not Jewish.
Here's a brief >7 minute video of Jim by someone who knew him well. Jim was a good one, Jewish or Catholic
"
By now you've all seen the news. Forty-year-old journalist James Foley was beheaded in Syria by the extremist group known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. The video has been linked on every major news site. But to tell you the truth, I can't even stomach to read the headlines, because what a headline can never capture is the character of a person.

Jim and I both attended Northwestern University's Medill school of journalism in 2007. We sat across from each other in the D.C. bureau, both covering national security. He called me "JD", and he was just "Jim" to me. We shared a love of hip hop, and you could always catch Jim dropping a beat in the halls. He was so incredibly funny. I remember one school project which was meant to help us develop our camera skills..."

What My Friend Jim Foley Taught Me to Question

That's too bad......... :cry:
You are a very twisted person.
Why would you say that??

I personally don't like seeing an American becoming a casualty during a foreign civil war. .. :cool:

"during a foreign civil war" IMPLIES that he took part in that war and died in a violent conflict------of course now----he would still be alive today if he agreed to "convert" (or revert) to the filth and stench of the creed of the rapist pig of Arabia-----he did not die in a foreign civil war-----he was murdered by meccaist pig who emulated al nabi

BTW Sunni:

Foley was a native of Rochester, New Hampshire.[4] He was the oldest of five children born to John and Diane Foley.[5] He was a Catholic.[6][7]

Not Jewish.

Not too bad that the Muzzie Beasts savagely murdered him, just too bad that he wasn't a JOOOOOO?

He means it's too bad the deceased wasn't Jewish.
That's Sunni Troll for you. Islam has infected his brain, as it has done with many others.

BTW Sunni:

Not Jewish.

Not too bad that the Muzzie Beasts savagely murdered him, just too bad that he wasn't a JOOOOOO?

He means it's too bad the deceased wasn't Jewish.
That's Sunni Troll for you. Islam has infected his brain, as it has done with many others.

Most of the several HUNDRED MILLION people murdered in the name of the rapist pig of Arabia were NOT JEWISH.
Today----most of the people who died in the name of the pig----
were not jewish Islamo Nazis focus on jews in their hate rants because of all people-------the big pig mo-----was very eager to force jews to woship HIS stinking ass-------but jews resisted the filth MOST ARDENTLY -------poor frustrated mo

You are a very twisted person.
Why would you say that??

I personally don't like seeing an American becoming a casualty during a foreign civil war. .. :cool:

He called you twisted because you expressed your displeasure after finding out that the beheaded man was not Jewish like you originally believed.
I was misunderstood...... :cool:

It's ok Sunni Troll. We all see the true face of the Sunni Muslim on television, so your filthy behaviour comes as no surprise :cool:
If I was a Sunni Muslim, i certainly would not advertise it like you do :cool:

Forum List

Back