Journalist Beheaded By ISIS Terrorists

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
'Spare the lives of the remaining hostages. Like Jim they are innocents'

The mother of executed photo-journalist James Wright Foley, 40, has issued a statement after a video surfaced Tuesday showing his horrific beheading by ISIS terrorists as revenge for U.S. airstrikes in Iraq.

In a statement posted on the Free James Foley Facebook page, Diane Foley writes that she and husband John 'have never been prouder of our son Jim'.

Mrs Foley writes that her son spent his life fighting to expose the suffering of the Syrian people, while pleading with his captors to spare the lives of remaining captive Steven Joel Sotloff, who also appears in the video as the group's next target.

Read more: 'American bombing had signed my death certificate': Missing US journalist James Wright Foley goes unflinching to his death as ISIS behead him in horrific video, as a warning to Obama | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If you wanna see video, need to hurry up and track it down....#ISISmediablackout is a movement to remove if as much as possible to deny ISIS its propanda value.

In fact, get the word out just how dignified Foley was as he went to his gruesome death.

If you wanna see video, need to hurry up and track it down....#ISISmediablackout is a movement to remove if as much as possible to deny ISIS its propanda value.

In fact, get the word out just how dignified Foley was as he went to his gruesome death.

it is all over the net

The isis are savages. Liberals not everyone is going to be our friend because we kiss their ass. nor do we want to be theres.

they are that is why it is not wise to hang out with them

might get your head cut off

It is sad, and this is the risk that comes with being a war journalist. ISIS have come from Syria, and learned to use the gruesome tactics of Assad, though added beheadings to the mix.

You can bet that ISIS brutality tortures anyone it disagrees with, probably this journalist was given the choice of denouncing America or having an even more gruesome death.

ISIS deserves to be put down, but how many years will that take?

ISIS is another American Frankenstein. They were trained and armed by the U.S. to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Just more awful interventionist Blow Back.

Stop meddling and bombing & killing all over the world. This man lost his life due to America and Great Britain's constant meddling and killing. ISIS grew out of those nations' support of very questionable rebel groups in Syria. And they're still funding & arming groups there.

He was kidnapped and murdered by animals the U.S. and Great Britain likely armed and trained. Just like our Ambassador in Libya. Blow Back people. It's all about the Blow Back.

I'm sorry, but your falling for that is very naive. If it were that easy there would have been world peace many, many moons ago.

Stop meddling and bombing & killing all over the world. This man lost his life due to America and Great Britain's constant meddling and killing. ISIS grew out of those nations' support of very questionable rebel groups in Syria. And they're still funding & arming groups there.

He was kidnapped and murdered by animals the U.S. and Great Britain likely armed and trained. Just like our Ambassador in Libya. Blow Back people. It's all about the Blow Back.

he was also kidnapped in Libya and held captive for 44 days
Here's what Jim had to say about that experience when he spoke at his alma mater in 2011:

"JAMES FOLEY, REPORTER, GLOBALPOST: I talked to my mom once. I had one phone call, and that was all I was praying for.

"You know, Clare and I, all we are praying for was just let us talk to our moms, just let our moms know--it sounds funny, but it's not--just let our moms know that we're okay, that we're alive, that physically I'm okay.

"You know, physically I'm fine. I'm being fed.

"We were beaten once, tortured never.

"Physically I'm okay. There's some humanity in these guards. You know? The system is inhumane, but the humanity is in these people."

What My Friend Jim Foley Taught Me to Question

Forum List

Back