ISIS Beheads American Journalist

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
article-2729287-20A631A200000578-952_634x361.jpg

Foley, has been missing since November 2012, after being taken hostage at gunpoint while reporting from Taftanaz, in northern Syria, for the agency GlobalPost.

ISIS posted the extremely graphic video shot at an unknown location, titled 'A Message to America' to social media as proof of their barbaric actions.

In a chilling warning at the end of grisly film, the executioner, who speaks with what sounds like a British accent, parades another American journalist, Steven Joel Sotloff, who went missing in August 2013, saying: 'The life of this American citizen, Obama, depends on your next decision

'American bombing had signed my death certificate': Missing US journalist James Wright Foley goes unflinching to his death as ISIS behead him in horrific video, as a warning to Obama | Mail Online

I doesn't see the other thread on this subject the new search function doesn't work very well

It's a tragic and complicated situation. If only Bush and the GOP hadn't disbanded the Iraq military and left hundreds of thousands of Sunni with nothing and at the mercy of an Iran friendly Shiite government. The first fiasco was the invasion by ignorant right wingers and the second was the horrific mess they made when they basically liberated Iraqi terrorists who were being kept neutral by Saddam. The only way ignorant Republicans could have made a bigger mess was if they actually planned it all beforehand.

It's a tragic and complicated situation. If only Bush and the GOP hadn't disbanded the Iraq military and left hundreds of thousands of Sunni with nothing and at the mercy of an Iran friendly Shiite government. The first fiasco was the invasion by ignorant right wingers and the second was the horrific mess they made when they basically liberated Iraqi terrorists who were being kept neutral by Saddam. The only way ignorant Republicans could have made a bigger mess was if they actually planned it all beforehand.

Only people with severe mental retardation believe this.

That's like saying if only Bush had not fathered Obama's children. Yep, it's that stupid.

Really? it's not about Iraq genius

DanielPearl.PNG

Jroc, I noticed a thread was started at the same time in the Politics Section. But hey, this deserves several threads.

This should alarm anyone the works outside the U.S, especially in the Middle East. This shows ISIS has no qualms grabbing American non-combatants.

Only people with severe mental retardation believe this.

That's like saying if only Bush had not fathered Obama's children. Yep, it's that stupid.

Bush: 'I can't remember why we disbanded the Iraqi army' | Mail Online

It was the move seen as the single biggest mistake in the wake of the overthrow of Saddam Hussein in Iraq: the disbanding of the Iraqi army.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

How do these right wingnuts forget such recent history? How is it possible?

[

This should alarm anyone the works outside the U.S, especially in the Middle East. This shows ISIS has no qualms grabbing American non-combatants.

The problem is we don't have a president who is a leader everything is politics with him. He ignores this until he thinks he wont get hurt politically as the virus grows Obama dithers:rolleyes:

[

The problem is we don't have a president who is a leader everything is politics with him. He ignores this until he thinks he wont get hurt politically as the virus grows Obama dithers:rolleyes:
You gotta give the Kenyan credit for one thing: He was one helluva community organizer.

I doubt " Obama" is going to be able to save the second journalist. It is sad indeed. I have seen some of these beheading videos. Remember Daniel Pearl? I cant remember the name of the other guy that was beheaded by Zarqawis bunch. He was a big guy, a contractor I think. It is heartbreaking to see but I only hope they go very quickly. I had nightmares for months after viewing one.

Exactly.
Ruthless, barbaric, and sadistic killers.
"Executioner with a British accent".

President Obama should take note.

ISIS must pay for these atrocities.

Break out the drones and turn ISIS into ash!

...or else these Islamist jihadists will be beheading Americans in the streets of the US when they've finished in the Middle East.
...like they've done in Britain.

Death: Lee Rigby was allegedly run down in the street and hacked to death in south-east London in May
The father-of-one, 25, almost had his head sliced off when his 'motionless' body was attacked in a 'cowardly and callous' execution, the prosecution has said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515493/Soldier-Lee-Rigby-murdered-mutilated-decapitated-Woolwich-attack-court-hears.html#ixzz3Au10wljW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They're coming! at least Americans have guns with which to defend themselves.

Forum List

Back