Journalist Beheaded By ISIS Terrorists

If I was a Sunni Muslim, i certainly would not advertise it like you do
85% of the world's muslims are Sunni muslim and I am very proud to be one.

But to be a zionist jew is beyond the worst form of depravity the world has ever seen. ... :eusa_hand:

You're proud to be a Sunni Muslim???? :lol: :lol:
But why? Not a day goes by that we don't hear about Sunni filth beheading, killing, torturing, pillaging, raping etc...
Zionist Jews are only a tiny fraction of Sunni Muslims, yet they have contributed so much to the world.
WTF have Sunni Muslim trash contributed ??

Quantity vs. Quality Sunni Troll, remeber that :cool:

Actually, I went to university with some Sunni's, and they were super nice. So I should correct myself to say that not all of them all like Sunni Troll or the villains we see on television.
There are plenty of good Sunni Men and Women who's religion has been hijacked by the filth roaming jn the Middle East :cool:

If I was a Sunni Muslim, i certainly would not advertise it like you do
85% of the world's muslims are Sunni muslim and I am very proud to be one.

But to be a zionist jew is beyond the worst form of depravity the world has ever seen. ... :eusa_hand:

You're proud to be a Sunni Muslim???? :lol: :lol:
But why? Not a day goes by that we don't hear about Sunni filth beheading, killing, torturing, pillaging, raping etc...
Zionist Jews are only a tiny fraction of Sunni Muslims, yet they have contributed so much to the world.
WTF have Sunni Muslim trash contributed ??

Quantity vs. Quality Sunni Troll, remeber that :cool:

toastie-----you are naïve------how many heads a man has "removed" is a point of pride in the UMMAH. I learned about islam from MOSTLY sunni muslims (at least one was Shiite---
but he was from India so he does not count) -----You can
understand this concept by being exposed to "ISLAMIC ART"---
mostly highly ornate scimitars-----look at a scimitar-----shaped
specifically for head severing. The rare examples of figurative
art consist almost ALWAYS of some schmuck on a horse------
a GENERIC arab-------waving a scimitar. Now take a look at
CHRISTIAN ART------mother and child----at least half of the whole
body of CHRISTIAN ART----sometimes a few angels.
Now take a look a jewish art. Ceremonial candle sticks---and
a wine cup-------and fancy covers for book----and fancy books---nary a knife in the lot. I attended an ISLAMIC ART SHOW---
at the Saudi embassy----not far from the METROPOLITAN
MUSEUM OF ART---------it was swords, daggers, schmucks on
horseback------thence to ----little JOAN D'ARC-----and a few
Madonnas
Actually, I went to university with some Sunni's, and they were super nice. So I should correct myself to say that not all of them all like Sunni Troll or the villains we see on television.
There are plenty of good Sunni Men and Women who's religion has been hijacked by the filth roaming jn the Middle East :cool:

I have known lots of sunnis------but not in college-----most of
them had been educated in muslim lands. -------its the
education that makes them nuts -----no matter how intelligent and how "NICE"-------it is very difficult to overcome an Islamic education------besides that "nice" sometimes has
nothing to do with it--------Adolf Hitler was said (by his friends) to be VERY CHARMING--------Frau Richard Wagner
Jr-------said "THE CHILDREN LOVED HIM and called him
'uncle adolf' and the dogs loved him" (she also said----
'oh----the jews----well that was Himmler's idea' Himmler
was not so nice......,,,maybe)

the one Saudi I knew well enough to understand-----was nice---but he was DAMNED cynical about his Saudi
education---------damned cynical about the WHOLE THING

So, how do the heroic Christian numbers compare to IS?
"Without question, the beheading of US journalist James Foley was an inexcusable and savage act of violence by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

"The killing of non-combatants should always be condemned. But there is a clear discrepancy in the response of both the Western media and the general public with regard to the killing of Western civilians compared to Islamic civilians.

"The number of Western civilians killed by Islamic militants pales in comparison to the number of non-combatants that have died at the hands of the US and its military allies in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen. And yet, the outrage at the killing of these innocent Muslims, many of who are women and children, is virtually non-existent in the West.

"According to several studies, more than 1,000 Afghan civilians were killed by the US military in the first six months of Operation Enduring Freedom. The number of non-combatants killed by coalition forces surpassed 3,000 by the end of the third year of the occupation."

CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

How many other beheadings were carried out in syria this year? How many were cannibalized on video? How many crucified? How many abused, tortured or mutilated? How many mass executions of innocents? How many soldiers, journalists or civilians will have been maliciously killed, how much blood will flow before the world says enough?

Wikipedia says the reporter was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY.

Which is code for juden.

So going to Iraq in the middle of a civil war wasn't a smart move by one of the Chosen People. .. :cool:
HOGWASH sunni man....he was Catholic....AND i lived in Brooklyn for several years, and so did my grandparents, ALL CHRISTIANS....

What people need to understand is that Muslims - Sunni and Shiite, are ultimately people. Most of them are born into Islam and are indoctrinated as children. The basic nature of humans is decent and social. It takes work to overcome the natural tendencies of compassion and empathy.

Islam is evil - purely evil, so this creates a conundrum. The innate nature of man is to form societies and communities, to live in peace and harmony. Islam is a depraved creed similar to Nazism - built on murder and genocide fueled by the raving of a megalomaniac intent on enslaving the world.

But 99% of Nazis were decent people who were swept along with the evil of Nazism by fear of the rulers and the zeal of charismatic speakers.

The same is true of Muslims, 99% are decent people carried by a tide of evil - many of them will balk if faced with the need to actually act on their filthy religion. The odds are overwhelming that any Muslim you meet will be a normal and decent person.

But Islam is evil, an obscenity that infects humanity like a cancer. Muslims can be good people by simply ignoring their religion, following ritual but avoiding the basic tenents to murder, maim and rape. Apostasy is basis of decency among Muslims. There is a dichotomy in Islam - IF every Muslim followed the Koran and Hadiths and waged perpetual war on others, we would have slaughtered them all centuries ago. Islam cannot survive if Muslims actually follow it - evil festers in cesspools, it cannot grow in the light of day. Islam can only survive if the vast majority of adherents are apostate.

The issue with most Muslims is not that they will act on the filth that the scumbag Muhammad taught, but rather that they are conditioned to CONDONE the actions of others, such as ISIS, acting in accordance to Islamic laws. Few Muslims will pick up a knife and murder in the name of the demon Allah, but they will excuse and defend the animals who do.

What people need to understand is that Muslims - Sunni and Shiite, are ultimately people. Most of them are born into Islam and are indoctrinated as children. The basic nature of humans is decent and social. It takes work to overcome the natural tendencies of compassion and empathy.

Islam is evil - purely evil, so this creates a conundrum. The innate nature of man is to form societies and communities, to live in peace and harmony. Islam is a depraved creed similar to Nazism - built on murder and genocide fueled by the raving of a megalomaniac intent on enslaving the world.

But 99% of Nazis were decent people who were swept along with the evil of Nazism by fear of the rulers and the zeal of charismatic speakers.

The same is true of Muslims, 99% are decent people carried by a tide of evil - many of them will balk if faced with the need to actually act on their filthy religion. The odds are overwhelming that any Muslim you meet will be a normal and decent person.

But Islam is evil, an obscenity that infects humanity like a cancer. Muslims can be good people by simply ignoring their religion, following ritual but avoiding the basic tenents to murder, maim and rape. Apostasy is basis of decency among Muslims. There is a dichotomy in Islam - IF every Muslim followed the Koran and Hadiths and waged perpetual war on others, we would have slaughtered them all centuries ago. Islam cannot survive if Muslims actually follow it - evil festers in cesspools, it cannot grow in the light of day. Islam can only survive if the vast majority of adherents are apostate.

The issue with most Muslims is not that they will act on the filth that the scumbag Muhammad taught, but rather that they are conditioned to CONDONE the actions of others, such as ISIS, acting in accordance to Islamic laws. Few Muslims will pick up a knife and murder in the name of the demon Allah, but they will excuse and defend the animals who do.
Well said :clap2:

BTW Sunni:

Foley was a native of Rochester, New Hampshire.[4] He was the oldest of five children born to John and Diane Foley.[5] He was a Catholic.[6][7]

Not Jewish.
Here's a brief >7 minute video of Jim by someone who knew him well. Jim was a good one, Jewish or Catholic
"
By now you've all seen the news. Forty-year-old journalist James Foley was beheaded in Syria by the extremist group known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. The video has been linked on every major news site. But to tell you the truth, I can't even stomach to read the headlines, because what a headline can never capture is the character of a person.

Jim and I both attended Northwestern University's Medill school of journalism in 2007. We sat across from each other in the D.C. bureau, both covering national security. He called me "JD", and he was just "Jim" to me. We shared a love of hip hop, and you could always catch Jim dropping a beat in the halls. He was so incredibly funny. I remember one school project which was meant to help us develop our camera skills..."

What My Friend Jim Foley Taught Me to Question

He was a brave and admirable man. He and his family deserved to be treated much better than they were by our Golfing Moron in the White House.

George, what is your opinion on the U.S attacking ISIS and helping the Kurds?
I think it will blow-back, eventually, Toastman.
More and more I'm coming to believe we opened Pandora's Box in 2003, and we haven't even begun to experience the payback. What about you?

are you all ATREMBLE Georgie? are you afraid of
ISIS AND THE CALIPHATE?
I have rocks AND bottle rockets stockpiled in one corner, and my special IDF-issue Koran close by.

What could go wrong?

I don't think all that can fit into your little apartment. Perhaps you are keeping a suitcase bomb there in case your new masters have need of one.

It's sad how it appears all in a day's work for these Islamic nuts when it comes to beheading people.
How many partial beheadings and other forms of maiming did your heroic people recently inflict upon the children of Gaza? Will you celebrate when greedy Jews drive the remaining children of Gaza into the Sinai.
Sure you will.
You're Jewish.

More and more I'm coming to believe we opened Pandora's Box in 2003, and we haven't even begun to experience the payback. What about you?

ISIS AND THE CALIPHATE?
I have rocks AND bottle rockets stockpiled in one corner, and my special IDF-issue Koran close by.

What could go wrong?

I don't think all that can fit into your little apartment. Perhaps you are keeping a suitcase bomb there in case your new masters have need of one.

It's sad how it appears all in a day's work for these Islamic nuts when it comes to beheading people.
How many partial beheadings and other forms of maiming did your heroic people recently inflict upon the children of Gaza? Will you celebrate when greedy Jews drive the remaining children of Gaza into the Sinai.
Sure you will.
You're Jewish.

and WHAT ARE YOU pimp, Georgie??? I am fascinated by the pimps and sluts who fart out "jew this" and "jew that"
but do not divulge ---from which cesspit of filth they were spawned.-------what a joke are the cowards of the
ISLAMO NAZI PIG variety

ISIS AND THE CALIPHATE?

What could go wrong?

Sure you will.
You're Jewish.

and WHAT ARE YOU pimp, Georgie??? I am fascinated by the pimps and sluts who fart out "jew this" and "jew that"
but do not divulge ---from which cesspit of filth they were spawned.-------what a joke are the cowards of the
ISLAMO NAZI PIG variety

Actually, Gaza George's ne

ISIS AND THE CALIPHATE?

What could go wrong?

Sure you will.
You're Jewish.

And you are Nation of Islam, Gaza George, who uses the Jews like your leader Calypso Louie Farrakhan does. Don't worry. For now you can hide out in your little subsidized apartment which the Los Angeles taxpayers (among whom are Jews) have no problem in helping you have a roof over your head instead of living out in the streets. As can be seen, Gaza George is such a good Dhimmi that he will never bring up the 10,000 plus innocent children murdered by his new masters.

Forum List

Back