ISIS 'Beatle' accused of murdering Americans found guilty

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
So, I've been following this case....and I can only decry the lack of death penalty for this sadistic terrorist.

A federal jury found ISIS fighter El Shafee Elsheikh guilty on all counts of being part of a core group of British terrorists known as the "Beatles," who held hostage 26 westerners in a conspiracy that led to the murders of four Americans and at least two Britons.

The jury deliberated for less than a full day. Closing arguments came Wednesday and they were handed the case in the afternoon. By the time they finished lunch Thursday, they had reached a verdict.
"Elsheikh really incriminated himself," despite wearing a mask as he and the other Britons brutalized her son, said Diane Foley, mother of New Hampshire-raised journalist James W. Foley.
Humanitarian aid worker Kayla Mueller's dad Carl said justice was served, and added that he felt his daughter's presence throughout the trial.
"This is what the families asked for. And this is what we got. It's the American justice system at work at its best," he told ABC News.
As the jury settled in for its short deliberations, Mueller approached Elsheikh's defense team, thanking them for their service as court-appointed lawyers and assuring them of his respect. Some of the defense team wiped away tears. "I hold no malice toward them for what they do," he said.
Many of the former hostages testified in graphic detail about the beatings and other cruelties inflicted on them, seated a mere 12 feet from the man now convicted of breaking ribs and slapping faces of captives the Beatles starved and tortured.
Because of an agreement with the UK, neither Elsheikh or co-defendant Alexanda Kotey, who pleaded guilty, faced the death penalty.

Because of an agreement with the UK, neither Elsheikh or co-defendant Alexanda Kotey, who pleaded guilty, faced the death penalty.
There's no possibility of other countries that don't administer the death penalty, allowing a one of their citizens to be subject to the death penalty.

That has to be a sacred right of foreigners that can't be compromised to appease American demands.

Heil Britannia!

Under Globalist appeasement policy, our xenophile lawmakers consider the decadent opinions of the formerly Great Britain to be far more important than traditional American values.

This is one of the big differences between the Trump Doctrine "Make America Great Again" and the Biden Doctrine "America Is Always Wrong"

There's no possibility of other countries that don't administer the death penalty, allowing a one of their citizens to be subject to the death penalty.

That has to be a sacred right of foreigners that can't be compromised to appease American demands.
Saudi Arabia executes members of ISIS.

Saudi Arabia executes members of ISIS.
Saudi executes their own women for petty crimes against Islam. But America only pretends to distance itself from Saudi.

Still, Saudi most likely can't lay claim to war crimes on the same scale as the Iraq war.

I wonder if Putin will escalate the current war to that level. He's threatened to destroy Kiev if that's required.

Saudi executes their own women for petty crimes against Islam. But America only pretends to distance itself from Saudi.

Still, Saudi most likely can't lay claim to war crimes on the same scale as the Iraq war.

I wonder if Putin will escalate the current war to that level. He's threatened to destroy Kiev if that's required.
No they don't. Very few women are executed except for murder and that's very rare.

I expected that you would at least not lower yourself to lying for political expediency.

Sorcery and witchcraft!

Don't fk with what I say unless you consider yourself on solid ground. Did you?
Sorcery is swindle... Like Bernie Madoff or someone who sells fake medicine that leads to death same with witchcraft. I am on solid ground. I lived there for many years.

Sorcery is swindle... Like Bernie Madoff or someone who sells fake medicine that leads to death same with witchcraft. I am on solid ground. I lived there for many years.
Good counter argument Surada! LOL

The US doesn't execute Islamic terrorists for religious reasons. We did off bin laden but we'd have rather taken him alive also.

Muslims are like sand-vikings. They die in battle, they go to heaven.

They die old men in a jail cell, well, it's a lot more ambiguous. And ambiguity really diffuses religious fanaticism.

GOOD!
This fucker deserves to fry!
"The civil war has started, the only thing that is missing are the bullets." Well we will have to find another way. I have never seen one worth a bullet. Maybe if we line them up it would be cost effective

Forum List

Back