Jorge Ramos Discloses Daughter Works for Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Campaign

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
well well, Does Hillary have any Americans working for her? No wonder why this man is such a prick towards Republicans. Nothing like a FAIR game eh

SNIP:
Breitbart News21 Jun 20152,055

Jorge Ramos, host of the Fusion Network show America with Jorge Ramos, disclosed Friday that his daughter Paola has signed up as an employee of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

In a statement posted to Fusion’s website, Ramos expressed pride for his daughter but insisted his family connection would not affect his objectivity as a journalist:

As journalists the most important thing we have is our credibility and integrity. We maintain that, in part, through transparency with our audience, our colleagues and our critics. That is why I am disclosing that my daughter, Paola, has accepted a position working with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

As a father, I am very proud that she has decided to actively participate in our democratic process. I hope that more young people get involved, regardless of political parties or ideological preferences. Our democracy and our future depend on that.

I completely support and respect Paola’s decision. In our family we have always cherished tolerance, dialogue and active participation in what you believe.

Like many reporters who have parents, siblings or other family members that are active in politics, this will not change how I approach my duty as a journalist. I will continue to report with complete independence and ask the tough questions, the same way I have done for the last 30 years.

Despite his declaration of “independence,” Ramos has long flaunted his extreme activism on the issue of immigration. In an open letter to Republican lawmakers, he said that a stance to enforce immigration laws currently on the books, including deportation of illegal immigrants, “Latinos have no choice but to take this personally.”

The New Republic summarizes his book:

all of it here:
Jorge Ramos Discloses Daughter Works for Hillary Clinton's Presidential Campaign - Breitbart

Remember how these left/Democrats wailed over the Tea Party when they were expressing their anger?

SNIP:
Leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump held a press conference in Dubuque, Iowa Tuesday evening.

Jorge Ramos on CNN Monday night attacking Donald Trump over illegal immigration.

Univision anchor Jorge Ramos stood up and started speaking to Trump without being called on by Trump.

all of it here:
VIDEO=> Donald Trump DEPORTS Univision's JORGE RAMOS from Press Conference - The Gateway Pundit

Typical Democrat bs. Hire journalists friends and relatives so you can tell them how to cover the news.

This is so UnEthical. but the Democrats hasn't had any ethics in over 30 years. so it will be Excused by their cult followers

SHUN all of these for your political news. They are worse than PRAVDA and in bed for the Democrat party. NEVER click on any of their LINKS provided folks. Don't give them any of your support.

well well, Does Hillary have any Americans working for her? No wonder why this man is such a prick towards Republicans. Nothing like a FAIR game eh

SNIP:

Jorge Ramos, host of the Fusion Network show America with Jorge Ramos, disclosed Friday that his daughter Paola has signed up as an employee of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

In a statement posted to Fusion’s website, Ramos expressed pride for his daughter but insisted his family connection would not affect his objectivity as a journalist:

As journalists the most important thing we have is our credibility and integrity. We maintain that, in part, through transparency with our audience, our colleagues and our critics. That is why I am disclosing that my daughter, Paola, has accepted a position working with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

As a father, I am very proud that she has decided to actively participate in our democratic process. I hope that more young people get involved, regardless of political parties or ideological preferences. Our democracy and our future depend on that.

I completely support and respect Paola’s decision. In our family we have always cherished tolerance, dialogue and active participation in what you believe.

Like many reporters who have parents, siblings or other family members that are active in politics, this will not change how I approach my duty as a journalist. I will continue to report with complete independence and ask the tough questions, the same way I have done for the last 30 years.

Despite his declaration of “independence,” Ramos has long flaunted his extreme activism on the issue of immigration. In an open letter to Republican lawmakers, he said that a stance to enforce immigration laws currently on the books, including deportation of illegal immigrants, “Latinos have no choice but to take this personally.”

all of it here:
Jorge Ramos Discloses Daughter Works for Hillary Clinton's Presidential Campaign - Breitbart

Citing Ramos bias by quoting Breitbart is a grand belly laugh! And the implication is that Ramos' should squelch his sentiments on immigration because his daughter works for the Hillary campaign? He represents Univision, for Pete's sake. What did you expect, a Hannity suck-up? You expected a Carville/Matalin family?

SNIP:

all of it here:

SNIP:

all of it here:

Citing Ramos bias by quoting Breitbart is a grand belly laugh! And the implication is that Ramos' should squelch his sentiments on immigration because his daughter works for the Hillary campaign? He represents Univision, for Pete's sake. What did you expect, a Hannity suck-up? You expected a Carville/Matalin family?

SNIP:

all of it here:

ok, go belly laugh then. sorry it wasn't stinkprogess or Hufferpufferpost or something

SNIP:

all of it here:

SNIP:

all of it here:

Translation: Democrats have no shame or moral compass, it's all about winning and transforming America into a Third World shit hole with every city a Detroit

SNIP:

all of it here:

SNIP:

all of it here:

I will repeat my previous question - have you ever watched Ramos on Univision? Do you know his open political bias?

This is a typical Libtard response without having the faintest clue as to the entire story or background.

Typical Democrat bs. Hire journalists friends and relatives so you can tell them how to cover the news.

This is so UnEthical. but the Democrats hasn't had any ethics in over 30 years. so it will be Excused by their cult followers
How is it unethical?
Rigging the system through nepotism.

The left always said Fox takes their marching orders from Republicans.......yet everyone else actually does from Democrats....even more so since Obama took office. I consider it a scandal and a criminal-conspiracy. This is what 3rd world dictators do.

How is it unethical?
Rigging the system through nepotism.

The left always said Fox takes their marching orders from Republicans.......yet everyone else actually does from Democrats....even more so since Obama took office. I consider it a scandal and a criminal-conspiracy. This is what 3rd world dictators do.
Tell you what...list all Breitbart 'journalists' noting any sons, daughters, assorted relatives and interns on the payroll and do a comparison for us showing how MSM is deeper into nepotism than the 'ethical' Breitbart, Drudge, O'Keefe and other hit sites, and I'll buy you a chocolate donut..with sprinkles. Otherwise, making statements about the ethics of your opponents is just so much twaddle. Show me the money!

Trump throws his ass out

-Geaux

Any professed journalist who acts like an activist should get their ass thrown out. If Hill-Beast was faced with a similar situation, you can bet your bottom dollar that she would not have invited the journalist back in to ask questions like Trump did!

well well, Does Hillary have any Americans working for her?

Jorge Ramos and his daughter are both American citizens.

Your racism is showing.

you don't get to be the judge and jury of what or who is racist and racism. so you know that is like WAY OLD AND USED UP WITH oBAMA

Why don't you explain what you meant by "Does Hillary have any Americans working for her", other than to imply that Ms. Ramos is not an "American"?

Pfeessh I'm not shutting up by being called a racist by you BULLIES on the left. you done wore that one out. try something new for a change in the last seven years or more

Forum List

Back