Jordan is Arab Palestine

Problem with your theory is the term "Palestinian" was reserved only for JEWS of the region, up until the Arab invaders from neighboring Arab lands decided to hijack the name in the 60's

:link:

When did the Arabs start calling themselves Palestinians?

The arabs who lived in Palestine "understood" they were "palestinians" only after the war of 1967. Before that, Judea and Samaria, together with Jerusalem, were occupied by Jordan, and Gaza was occupied by Egypt- but not a single arab thought of himself as of a "palestinian". Moreover, to call an arab a "Palestinian" would mean to insult him because until the late 60s the word "Palestinian " was commonly and unanimously associated in all the world with Jews, and all the world knew: Palestine is just another name for Israel, like for example Kemet was just another ancient name for Egypt. Arabs who lived in Palestine identified themselves as Arabs and were insulted when someone called them "palestinians": we are not Jews, we are Arabs, they used to say in answer.
And they had very good reasons to say this.
Do you know that until 1950, the name of the Jerusalem Post was THE PALESTINE POST?
That the journal of the Zionist Organization of America was NEW PALESTINE?
That the Bank Leumi was the ANGLO-PALESTINE BANK?
That the Israel Electric Company´s original name was the PALESTINE ELECTRIC COMPANY?
That there was the PALESTINE FOUNDATION FUND and the PALESTINE PHILHARMONIC?
And all these were JEWISH ORGANIZATIONS, organized and run by JEWS.
In America, the Anthem of the Zionist youngsters sang "PALESTINE, MY PALESTINE", "PALESTINE SCOUT SONG" and "PALESTINE SPRING SONG".

Arabs knew that the term "Palestinian" is the synonym of a "Jew", that is why they felt offended.

But after the war of 1967 the Arabs suddenly "recalled" they were "palestinians". The idea belonged to the PR experts of the Soviet KGB, the plan of the PR campaign and the ideological base were brilliantly prepared and elaborated in the Soviet Institute of the Oriental Studies whose director, Evgeniy Primakov, was the professional Intelligence officer who spoke very well in Arabic and had been working for many years in different Arabic countries under the "cover" of a journalist of the official Communist Party newspaper "Pravda". All the media of the Soviet satellite countries immediately started to weep over the "poor palestinians whose land was stolen by the cruel Jews". This idea about the "poor palestinians" was immediately supported by the leftist media in the West. After 3 years of the massive PR campaign, with the media crying about the "poor palestinians" and the Egyptian- born Yasser Arafat pronouncing the passionate speeches in the European universities, in the United Nations Assemblies and at the political meetings about how he ,
" a native palestinian", was robbed and humiliated by the "Khazar Jews", the appeared - from- nowhere "palestinian people" was firmly rooted in the brains of the people of the Western Europe. The fastness with which it all happened was also due to the fact that it was against the Jews; if the Soviets and Arabs had tried this trick with, let´s say, Spaniards and tried to tell to the world the stories about how "the cruel Spaniards robbed the native Andaluces of their land" , all the world would be laughing. But the Jews... Europeans have never been "in love" with them, and readily believed the story about the "poor palestinian people" who were driven from their land "by the Jews".
Israel did all it could to launch the counter PR campaign, but the balance of power was clearly not in Israel´s favour; one tiny Israel against all the media of the Soviet block supported by the crowds of the liberal leftists in the West; did Israel have any chances to win the propagandistic war?

And now we have Arabs who call themselves "palestinians" and weep over how "Jews stole their land" in Judea, and tell idiotic tales about how "Israelis robbed them of their land" in Israel.

Poor try....

I would suggest that people DO read the link you posted, but scroll down past this load of BS and read what several other people wrote...

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot....

And, a two more links worth reading...

Timeline of the name Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Palestinian people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

From your own link....oooops!

The history of a distinct Palestinian national identity is a disputed issue amongst scholars.[32] Legal historian Assaf Likhovski states that the prevailing view is that Palestinian identity originated in the early decades of the 20th century.[32] "Palestinian" was used to refer to the nationalist concept of a Palestinian people by the Arabs of Palestine in a limited way until World War I.[20][21] The first demand for national independence of the Levant was issued by the Syrian–Palestinian Congress on 21 September 1921.[33] After the creation of the State of Israel, the exodus of 1948, and more so after the exodus of 1967.

I think the technical term rudeboy is...

"Selective Copy and Paste"

Yet another FAIL :oops-28:

Nope, your link has several references that Arab Palestinian national bowel movement is a 20 century phenomenon.

No response or contradiction for this. Apparently this OP has the likes inhumanity very upset:
Jordan is Arab Palestine

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”
- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

All this yippity yap and hollering by the Pali terrorist lovers still doesn't explain why you have two virtually identical flags of a Jordan and Palestine, with maps showing Jordan as Arab Palestine and quotes from Arab leaders at the time mocking the idea of an "Arab Palestine"

"Arab Palestine" = worlds greatest hoax ever perpetrated on humanity.

Oh well, thats it then...

You prove your point....

Two virtually identical flags...

Seals the deal....

What a crock of shit Rudey

Go check out how many flags around the world look almost identical...

Start with El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua...

Oh, what a coincidence... They are almost exactly the same as the Israeli flag...

Does that mean that Israelis are descended from the Maya or, perhaps, they are all Hispanic!

All this yippity yap and hollering by the Pali terrorist lovers still doesn't explain why you have two virtually identical flags of a Jordan and Palestine, with maps showing Jordan as Arab Palestine and quotes from Arab leaders at the time mocking the idea of an "Arab Palestine"

"Arab Palestine" = worlds greatest hoax ever perpetrated on humanity.

Oh well, thats it then...

You prove your point....

Two virtually identical flags...

Seals the deal....

What a crock of shit Rudey

Go check out how many flags around the world look almost identical...

Start with El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua...

Oh, what a coincidence... They are almost exactly the same as the Israeli flag...

Does that mean that Israelis are descended from the Maya or, perhaps, they are all Hispanic!

Blah blah blah. It's not the flags alone, idiot. The identical flags confirm quotes by other Arab leaders, and the events on the ground at the time. Keep up...

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”
- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

Rehmani, et al,

Why must this be true?

And israelis occupied territory should be part of one greater Palestine as it was before 1938, where Muslim, Christian and jews lived for 900 years.
(COMMENT)

This is part of the Palestinian concept that the clock can be rolled back. There is no magic of technology that can rewind time. There is no instant replay. You are living in the past. Up and until 1946, the situation could have been handled Sovereign Leader to Sovereign Leader. In fact, the Hashemite Kingdom (formerly under the Mandate for Palestine) owes it sovereignty to the UK under what was possible then:

EXCERPT: No. 74. TREATY OF ALLIANCE BETWEEN HIS MAJESTY IN RESPECT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND HIS HIGHNESS THE AMIR OF TRANSJORDAN. SIGNED AT LONDON said:
His Majesty The King of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the seas, Emperor of India, and His Highness The Amir of Trans-Jordan;
Who, having communicated their full powers, found in good and due form, have agreed as follows:-
Article I
His Majesty The King recognises Trans-Jordan as a fully independent State and His Highness The Amir as the sovereign thereof.

Making of Transjordan said:
On March 22, 1946, Abdullah negotiated a new Anglo-Transjordanian treaty, ending the British mandate and gaining full independence for Transjordan. In exchange for providing military facilities within Transjordan, Britain continued to pay a financial subsidy and supported the Arab Legion. Two months later, on May 25, 1946, the Transjordanian parliament proclaimed Abdullah king, while officially changing the name of the country from the Emirate of Transjordan to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Back in that time frame, a stroke of the pen (presto) a new country; one Sovereign made another Sovereign.

Today, it is not likely that the (as you say) "greater Palestine as it was before 1938" is going to dissolve other sovereign nations (Israel and the Hashemite Kingdom) just because a radical Fedayeen element of Palestinians in the West Bank wants it so. They have to live with the outcomes and consequences of their actions and make the best of it.

Most Respectfully,
R
Well anyway, history does repeat itself.

And israelis occupied territory should be part of
blah blah blah.

NEXT?!
Well, that is exactly you are doing here. blah blah blah; running paid propaganda "A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin"
And you are trying to change the reality about people of Palestine, who lived in holly land for thousands of years.

Talk about lies. Palestinians are recent 20th invaders from neighboring Arab lands. Their illegal invasion was recorded by the British, who controlled the land.

The British Governor of the Sinai from 1922–36 observed: “This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery" :clap2:

Last edited:
Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

And israelis occupied territory should be part of one greater Palestine as it was before 1938, where Muslim, Christian and jews lived for 900 years.

Says who? You? Arabs? The land didn't belong to Arabs, it was Ottoman territory for 800 years, and then fell to the British after WWI. All Ottoman lands ended up becoming Muslim nations, except for one.

Greedy Arabs have a problem with that? Too fuckin' bad.
In Muslim history there was Arab Empire first then took over by Ottoman Empire, because Arab king married his daughter to a Kurdish soldiers called Salah uddin Ayubi (known Salatin in Europe) who concord holly land from Europeans kings and established world first multi religious and multicultural society by giving pardon to all christian and open doors of Jerusalem for jews who were not allowed before that and system work for 900 years. Until these powers play their dirty game and destroy the peace of holly land.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

But over a million Jews were driven out of the areas known as the Arab Crescent , lost their homes and businesses all taken away by the arabs. many of them ended up in Israel. Can they have their property back as well? maybe they had to go to Israel to be safe.
But jews are making their home unsafe by killing innocents, who open doors of Jerusalem for jews 900 years ago.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

But over a million Jews were driven out of the areas known as the Arab Crescent , lost their homes and businesses all taken away by the arabs. many of them ended up in Israel. Can they have their property back as well? maybe they had to go to Israel to be safe.

Actually most of them ended up in Israel, and they and their descendants comprise a majority of Israelis now. I'd say the Jews are home now.
I will say, you can not call others people home is your home, jew have to vacant Palestinian home.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

Says who? You? Arabs? The land didn't belong to Arabs, it was Ottoman territory for 800 years, and then fell to the British after WWI. All Ottoman lands ended up becoming Muslim nations, except for one.

In Muslim history there was Arab Empire first then took over by Ottoman Empire, because Arab king married his daughter to a Kurdish soldiers called Salah uddin Ayubi (known Salatin in Europe) who concord holly land from Europeans kings and established world first multi religious and multicultural society by giving pardon to all christian and open doors of Jerusalem for jews who were not allowed before that and system work for 900 years. Until these powers play their dirty game and destroy the peace of holly land.

And before that it was Christian lands that Muslim savages invaded. So what?

Bottom line is, Palestine has not been Arab land. It was Ottoman territory for 700 years and when the Ottoman Empire fell after WWI, it was up to the British and Allies to decide what to do. The Ottoman Turks did not even recognize the existence of a Palestine. For 700 years all their maps marked the region as Syria or Southern Syria.

The entire middle was divided by the British and French into cute little Muslim states, except for one, Israel, which comprised of less than 1% of the entire land mass allocated to Muslims. The intolerant violent Muslims would not stand for it, and the rest is history.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

Does that include Israel itself that has been a sovereign nation since 1948 ?
You always prov that you are paid agent. Why don't you accept that Palestinian rule for 900 years and they are still there and fighting for their home country. Why don't you tell to jew that these Palestinian allowed you to enter in Holly land 900 years ago, jews were not allowed before.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

Actually most of them ended up in Israel, and they and their descendants comprise a majority of Israelis now. I'd say the Jews are home now.
I will say, you can not call others people home is your home, jew have to vacant Palestinian home.

Yeah? So Muslims are only good at kicking other people out of their home, and calling other people's lands, history, achievements, and culture their own. Isn't that the history of Islam in a nutshell? After all, Islam is just another name for Arab Imperialism and religious supremacism.

blah blah blah.

NEXT?!
Well, that is exactly you are doing here. blah blah blah; running paid propaganda "A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin"
And you are trying to change the reality about people of Palestine, who lived in holly land for thousands of years.

Talk about lies. Palestinians are recent 20th invaders from neighboring Arab lands. Their illegal invasion was recorded by the British, who controlled the land.

The British Governor of the Sinai from 1922–36 observed: “This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery" :clap2:
Look, please don't be stupid and don't change the history for your few dollars and be kind and talk right.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

You always prov that you are paid agent. Why don't you accept that Palestinian rule for 900 years and they are still there and fighting for their home country. Why don't you tell to jew that these Palestinian allowed you to enter in Holly land 900 years ago, jews were not allowed before.

Palestinian ruled the area for 900 years? Care to prove that to us?

Talk about being a paid agent. Which Islamic school or Mosque taught you that pile of manure.

blah blah blah.

NEXT?!

Look, please don't be stupid and don't change the history for your few dollars and be kind and talk right.

Yeah, after all, we know that all greedy Jews think about is those "few dollars". Which verse was that in the Koran?

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

And before that it was Christian lands that Muslim savages invaded. So what?

Bottom line is, Palestine has not been Arab land. It was Ottoman territory for 700 years and when the Ottoman Empire fell after WWI, it was up to the British and Allies to decide what to do. The Ottoman Turks did not even recognize the existence of a Palestine. For 700 years all their maps marked the region as Syria or Southern Syria.

The entire middle was divided by the British and French into cute little Muslim states, except for one, Israel, which comprised of less than 1% of the entire land mass allocated to Muslims. The intolerant violent Muslims would not stand for it, and the rest is history.
look you are proving that you are paid agent and trying to change the history.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

Yeah? So Muslims are only good at kicking other people out of their home, and calling other people's lands, history, achievements, and culture their own. Isn't that the history of Islam in a nutshell? After all, Islam is just another name for Arab Imperialism and religious supremacism.
Then who you are just paid agent as always live for few dollars or money no value and character you have.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

Palestinian ruled the area for 900 years? Care to prove that to us?

Talk about being a paid agent. Which Islamic school or Mosque taught you that pile of manure.
Don't need to go to any school to judge you nonsense.

blah blah blah.

NEXT?!

Yeah, after all, we know that all greedy Jews think about is those "few dollars". Which verse was that in the Koran?
Just stick to topic you dumb.

Forum List

Back