Jordan is Arab Palestine

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Jordan is Arab Palestine

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”
- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

Not agreed mate. Regardless, people in mandate Palestine lived in villages, owned property, had livelihoods. Just because of a flag or because there was not a sophisticated government does not give a free for all.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”
- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

Trick or treat !

madrassa2_zps05fcc01d.jpg

Not agreed mate. Regardless, people in mandate Palestine lived in villages, owned property, had livelihoods. Just because of a flag or because there was not a sophisticated government does not give a free for all.

No? Let's review the actual history, and not the propaganda of it:

1920 - Original territory assigned to the Jewish National Home

1920-boundaryconventionmap.jpg

1922 - Final territory assigned to the Jewish National Home

truncatedmap.jpg

Last edited:
Roudy, et al,

In the fashion of Sherlock Holmes, you must have lived in the West Bank.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

(COMMENT)

On 4 June '67, you were Jordanian under the "Unification of the Two Banks" in 1950. In April 1950, the new Jordanian Parliament with equal representation of both Palestinian Arabs (West Bank) and Jordanians, annexed the West Bank and reunited it with the East Bank. Those that were Palestinian in 1950 living in the West Bank (or born there afterwards) - assumed Jordanian Citizenship automatically. That citizenship did not change until July 1988 in the Jordanian Disengagement from the West Bank when HM King Hussein announced the severance legally and administratively from the West Bank. The PLO then declared independence in November 1988 and the population of the West Bank became Palestinian.

See Posting #132

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

And israelis occupied territory should be part of one greater Palestine as it was before 1938, where Muslim, Christian and jews lived for 900 years.

Sorry I could not find the thread. For starters, your map is from Eli E Hertz which has been fabricated, talk about propaganda. The descriptions of the 1920 and 1922 maps are completely false. The League of Nations proclaimed a National home for the Jewish people within Palestine in 1922. It was not until 1948 that Palestine was partitioned.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian(?),” you say? Oh Rowdy, when you wish upon a star (makes no difference who you are), magical things can happen . . . would you believe that a certain sect of atheistic Germans, Polish and Russians wished upon a magical star and immediately after doing so, their lily-white skin instantly became linked to monotheistic, olive-skinned, biblical Sephardic Jews? ~ Susan

Rehmani, et al,

Why must this be true?

And israelis occupied territory should be part of one greater Palestine as it was before 1938, where Muslim, Christian and jews lived for 900 years.
(COMMENT)

This is part of the Palestinian concept that the clock can be rolled back. There is no magic of technology that can rewind time. There is no instant replay. You are living in the past. Up and until 1946, the situation could have been handled Sovereign Leader to Sovereign Leader. In fact, the Hashemite Kingdom (formerly under the Mandate for Palestine) owes it sovereignty to the UK under what was possible then:

EXCERPT: No. 74. TREATY OF ALLIANCE BETWEEN HIS MAJESTY IN RESPECT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND HIS HIGHNESS THE AMIR OF TRANSJORDAN. SIGNED AT LONDON said:
His Majesty The King of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the seas, Emperor of India, and His Highness The Amir of Trans-Jordan;
Who, having communicated their full powers, found in good and due form, have agreed as follows:-
Article I
His Majesty The King recognises Trans-Jordan as a fully independent State and His Highness The Amir as the sovereign thereof.

Making of Transjordan said:
On March 22, 1946, Abdullah negotiated a new Anglo-Transjordanian treaty, ending the British mandate and gaining full independence for Transjordan. In exchange for providing military facilities within Transjordan, Britain continued to pay a financial subsidy and supported the Arab Legion. Two months later, on May 25, 1946, the Transjordanian parliament proclaimed Abdullah king, while officially changing the name of the country from the Emirate of Transjordan to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Back in that time frame, a stroke of the pen (presto) a new country; one Sovereign made another Sovereign.

Today, it is not likely that the (as you say) "greater Palestine as it was before 1938" is going to dissolve other sovereign nations (Israel and the Hashemite Kingdom) just because a radical Fedayeen element of Palestinians in the West Bank wants it so. They have to live with the outcomes and consequences of their actions and make the best of it.

Most Respectfully,
R

Roudy, et al,

In the fashion of Sherlock Holmes, you must have lived in the West Bank.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

(COMMENT)

On 4 June '67, you were Jordanian under the "Unification of the Two Banks" in 1950. In April 1950, the new Jordanian Parliament with equal representation of both Palestinian Arabs (West Bank) and Jordanians, annexed the West Bank and reunited it with the East Bank. Those that were Palestinian in 1950 living in the West Bank (or born there afterwards) - assumed Jordanian Citizenship automatically. That citizenship did not change until July 1988 in the Jordanian Disengagement from the West Bank when HM King Hussein announced the severance legally and administratively from the West Bank. The PLO then declared independence in November 1988 and the population of the West Bank became Palestinian.

See Posting #132

Most Respectfully,
R

"Palestinian" is an invented nationality and an invented people.

Their supporters will say, "but but but we don't care 'what' they called themselves, they were there".

However they won't answer FROM WHERE did they get there, HOW LONG have they been there, and WHEN did they call themselves Palestinians.

If you truthfully try to answer those questions, you will realize that "Palestine" is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated in history.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

Says who? You? Arabs? The land didn't belong to Arabs, it was Ottoman territory for 800 years, and then fell to the British after WWI. All Ottoman lands ended up becoming Muslim nations, except for one.

Greedy Arabs have a problem with that? Too fuckin' bad.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian(?),” you say? Oh Rowdy, when you wish upon a star (makes no difference who you are), magical things can happen . . . would you believe that a certain sect of atheistic Germans, Polish and Russians wished upon a magical star and immediately after doing so, their lily-white skin instantly became linked to monotheistic, olive-skinned, biblical Sephardic Jews? ~ Susan

We went through this myth you morons have perpetrated before. Are you claiming that all Jews from Europe are "fair skinned / blond haired" and have no similarities with their Sephardic brethren? If so, that argument has epically failed on two fronts many times on this forum.

First, majority of a Israelis today are of Sephardic decent, and, European Jews indeed have very similar features to Sephardic Jews. If you'd like I can post some pictures.

But we all know this is a lame attempt at diverting from the truth...

Jordan is Arab Palestine.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

We went through this myth you morons have perpetrated before. Are you claiming that all Jews from Europe are "fair skinned / blond haired" and have no similarities with their Sephardic brethren? If so, that argument has epically failed on two fronts many times on this forum.

First, majority of a Israelis today are of Sephardic decent, and, European Jews indeed have very similar features to Sephardic Jews. If you'd like I can post some pictures.

I'm claiming that the whole human race can link itself to bonobos and chimpanzees likened to Ashkenazi Jews linking themselves to the Sephardim. I'm further saying that the Palestinians have a much stronger genetic link to the Canaanites, the true owners of this land (prior to it being stolen from them by Hebrew thieves), over that of troublemaking Ashkenazim-carpetbaggers. ~ Susan

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

But over a million Jews were driven out of the areas known as the Arab Crescent , lost their homes and businesses all taken away by the arabs. many of them ended up in Israel. Can they have their property back as well? maybe they had to go to Israel to be safe.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

I'm claiming that the whole human race can link itself to bonobos and chimpanzees likened to Ashkenazi Jews linking themselves to the Sephardim. I'm further saying that the Palestinians have a much stronger genetic link to the Canaanites, the true owners of this land (prior to it being stolen from them by Hebrew thieves), over that of troublemaking Ashkenazim-carpetbaggers. ~ Susan

Problem with your theory is the term "Palestinian" was reserved only for JEWS of the region, up until the Arab invaders from neighboring Arab lands decided to hijack the name in the 60's and SHAZAM, we suddenly have this new identity. Aside for the fact that the israel is ancient Jewish ancestral and religious land, and the Arabs have no legitimate ties other than they squatted sometime in the 20th century, and that the people who controlled the lands ie the British decided to allocate it to the Jews, I'd say the land legally and rightfully belongs to the Jews, and the Arab invaders are shit outta luck. Perhaps they should reconsider moving back to Jordan, Egypt, and Syria, where they originally came from? Maybe those countries will come to their senses and allow the legal immigration to take place.

Jordan is Arab Palestine

- Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

But over a million Jews were driven out of the areas known as the Arab Crescent , lost their homes and businesses all taken away by the arabs. many of them ended up in Israel. Can they have their property back as well? maybe they had to go to Israel to be safe.

Actually most of them ended up in Israel, and they and their descendants comprise a majority of Israelis now. I'd say the Jews are home now.

Forum List

Back