Joos on the net

Cossack1483

Apr 20, 2017
Oy !!!! If sheldon doesn't like your differing opine the adl takes your domain Asking why 108 white Nations expelled them still? What are "the chosen" so afraid of?

Ahhhh .... Stormfront is gone. You'll have to go back to your old way of spreading Jew hate.

12.jpg

It may not be as fast as Stormfront, but it's got that retro charm that you folks seem to love so much.

• Banned
The jooish fear of free dissent is only surpassed by the desire to replace the goy.

The jooish fear of free dissent is only surpassed by the desire to replace the goy.

"Dissent"? Are you nuts. It isn't dissent they fear. It is violence aimed at anyone who doesn't look, worship or believe just like these ignorant losers who populated StormCunt.

Here is a tip for next time. Read the damned contract and follow the rules you agreed to follow.

Stormcunt? Mixed race vag?

Shades of lampshading?

Last edited:
Oy! The Tsar got it down !!!! Linkiloo will get a gold star of david for her post. Your handlers are pleased !!!!!

Oy !!!! If sheldon doesn't like your differing opine the adl takes your domain Asking why 108 white Nations expelled them still? What are "the chosen" so afraid of?
Still butthurt over Stormfront and thedailystormer?

:dance:

Replace you?? Who's gonna clean my pool?

You joos are two faced hypocrites who think that by virtue of birth, you're superior to everyone else but then sow seeds of hate against white folks, always secure in the knowledge you can run off to your ethnically homogeneous safe space when the multiculturalism you've championed gets too hot to handle.

Replace you?? Who's gonna clean my pool?

You joos are two faced hypocrites who think that by virtue of birth, you're superior to everyone else but then sow seeds of hate against white folks, always secure in the knowledge you can run off to your ethnically homogeneous safe space when the multiculturalism you've championed gets too hot to handle.
I don't believe I'm superior to everyone by virtue of my birth.

Thanks for convincing me you're a raving lunatic. :thup:

Forum List

Back