Jones wins!

This election was a fluke that the good people of Alabama will correct in the next election.

It is not like the people of Alabama woke up yesterday and decided to be stupid Moon Bats.

Moore had his baggage and because of that not enough people turned out to vote for him. It is really as simple as that. Sometimes things like that happens in politics.

The people that should be ashamed of themselves are the so called Republicans that didn't have the courage to to do the right thing so instead of a flawed Republican they now have an idiot lying liberal Democrat, which is 100 times worse.

Nothing is worse than a pedophile.

I agree - but almost half of Alabama voted for one.

See what happens when Russia isn't invited to and doesn't meddle in an election...LOL

Russia? You mean the country that the Hildebeast signed off on a uranium deal that put 145 MILLION dollars in the pockets of the Clinton slush fund cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation??? THAT Russia???

Because we all know that leftards NEVER lose elections....they are always cheated out of their rightful place in power, eh, comrade???
:cuckoo:

Retard, the vast majority of that money came before Hillary was even Secretary of State and didn’t have a say in the uranium one deal which didn’t yet exist. You realize you’re the craziest poster in this forum, right?
Retard, the vast majority of that money came before Hillary was even Secretary of State and didn’t have a say in the uranium one deal which didn’t yet exist. You realize you’re the craziest poster in this forum, right?
ROFLMMFAO

You're the retard!

I've said it before and I'll say it again....
The CDC should classify stupidity as a contagious virus!
There is a stupidity pandemic that needs to be contained!
Dayam, there is just no end in sight to the line of you crazy fucks, is there?

Moron... of the $145 million delusional dale was bitching about...

“Most of those donations were from one man, Frank Giustra, the founder of the company in Canada,” said Smith. “He gave $131 million to the Clinton Foundation. But Giustra says he sold his stake in the company back in 2007. That is three years before the uranium/Russia deal and a year and a half before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state.”

This Fox News anchor clearly didn't get the memo about the Hillary Clinton Uranium One conspiracy theory

Savvy?

Delusional dale is sooo fucked in the head, he actually claimed Russia, who didn’t yet have a stake in the company, paid the the Clintons $145 million for her vote when she wasn’t even Secretary of State.

He’s crazy and you’re a flaming retard too for falling for that fake news.

l.gif
Your head is shoved so far up your ass,
you have to open your mouth to see where you're going!

Sigh...can't fix stupid
Spits the idiot who didn’t know that 90% of the “bribe money” he thinks went to the Clinton’s to buy Hillary’s vote for the Uranium One deal was actually given to the Clinton Foundation before she was Secretary of State.

l.gif

This election was a fluke that the good people of Alabama will correct in the next election.

It is not like the people of Alabama woke up yesterday and decided to be stupid Moon Bats.

Moore had his baggage and because of that not enough people turned out to vote for him. It is really as simple as that. Sometimes things like that happens in politics.

The people that should be ashamed of themselves are the so called Republicans that didn't have the courage to to do the right thing so instead of a flawed Republican they now have an idiot lying liberal Democrat, which is 100 times worse.

That's true and it's a sad commentary on the people of Alabama no matter if Jones won or not.

Actress Alyssa Milano, who’d traveled to Alabama to canvass for Jones, thanked the state ― one of the nation’s reddest ― through tears. “The country needed this,” she said in a video posted to Twitter.

Late-night host Stephen Colbert called it a “Christmas miracle.” “Scandal” star Kerry Washington said Jones voters had opted for “a more perfect union. A place where we ALL matter.”

Celebrities 'Weep Tears Of Joy' As Doug Jones Pulls Off Surprise Senate Win In Alabama

A Christmas miracle? I like that.

That’s not true.

First and foremost, the allegations against Moore were nothing more than allegations. But secondly, even if the allegations were true, which I don’t believe they are, they don’t rise to the level of pedophilia, which is sexual attraction to pre-pubescent kids. There was no such allegation made against Moore which matched that definition.

Roy Moore lost because he was a terrible candidate.

Just like Crooked Hillary lost because she was a terrible candidate.

Roy Moore lost because he was a terrible candidate.

Just like Crooked Hillary lost because she was a terrible candidate.
And you backed him. Hillary lost because Coney threw her under the bus in the 11th hour. Trump was an even worse candidate than Hillary.

Russia? You mean the country that the Hildebeast signed off on a uranium deal that put 145 MILLION dollars in the pockets of the Clinton slush fund cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation??? THAT Russia???

Because we all know that leftards NEVER lose elections....they are always cheated out of their rightful place in power, eh, comrade???

ROFLMMFAO

You're the retard!

“Most of those donations were from one man, Frank Giustra, the founder of the company in Canada,” said Smith. “He gave $131 million to the Clinton Foundation. But Giustra says he sold his stake in the company back in 2007. That is three years before the uranium/Russia deal and a year and a half before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state.”

This Fox News anchor clearly didn't get the memo about the Hillary Clinton Uranium One conspiracy theory

Savvy?

Delusional dale is sooo fucked in the head, he actually claimed Russia, who didn’t yet have a stake in the company, paid the the Clintons $145 million for her vote when she wasn’t even Secretary of State.

l.gif

Sigh...can't fix stupid
Spits the idiot who didn’t know that 90% of the “bribe money” he thinks went to the Clinton’s to buy Hillary’s vote for the Uranium One deal was actually given to the Clinton Foundation before she was Secretary of State.

l.gif
Spits the idiot who didn’t know that 90% of the “bribe money” he thinks went to the Clinton’s to buy Hillary’s vote for the Uranium One deal was actually given to the Clinton Foundation before she was Secretary of State
Oh please, I started a thread about this back in Dec. 2016....
you need to get your story straight idiot!

just when you thought Roy Moore couldn't be more of a self-serving low-life scumbag...

'Wait on God': Roy Moore still hasn't conceded :cuckoo:

Typically, when a candidate loses an election, they concede the race, give a heartfelt thanks to their supporters and call it a night.

That didn't happen Tuesday in the U.S. Senate election in Alabama. Republican Roy Moore wasn't giving up, even after the election had been called for Democrat Doug Jones.

In addressing supporters, Moore suggested a recount may be in the works.

"Realize when the vote is this close, that it's not over," he said. Moore also said he would "wait on God and let this process play out."

Under Alabama law, a recount occurs automatically if an election is won by fewer than 0.5%. Unofficial results show Jones won by more than 1.5%.

Even if there were a recount, Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill told CNN it's "highly unlikely" it would change the outcome of the election.

give it up, you delusional skunk! :eusa_clap:

I am disappointed by Judge Moore's defeat.

A victory, I had hoped, would start a reaction against the "Me Too" movement, which has destroyed the lives of so many men.

Western justice is based on a person being presumed innocent until proven guilty.

In this current witch hunt, one anonymous and unproven accusation can immediately deprive a man of his livelihood.

In my opinion, what has been happening is truly un-American in the truest sense.

he wasn't convicted of a crime. there is no set standard for political campaigns.

but feel free to vote for the child molester next time the loon runs for something.

If nothing else it's guaranteed all allegations against Moore will vanish within a week if not overnight.

The allegations about Trump did not vanish like all you people said they would.

Seriously!!! Trump won his election.

with fewer votes than Romney lost with and with 3 million fewer votes than his opponent.

that must still annoy the hell out of him.

Yeah, I doubt it.

The funniest part of all this is that Trump is gloating this morning.

No, really!

He's crowing that he was right about Moore not being able to win.

I shit you not.

No, really!

I shit you not.

delusional donnie can't ever admit he was wrong or sorry about anything... it's his pathological M.O.

No, really!

I shit you not.

delusional donnie can't ever admit he was wrong or sorry about anything... it's his pathological M.O.
He's desperately trying to save face.

ROFLMMFAO

You're the retard!

Savvy?

l.gif

Sigh...can't fix stupid

l.gif
...[money] was actually given to the Clinton Foundation....

Moreover, giving money to a private foundation that adheres to the law such that it retains it tax exempt status is not at all the same as giving money to an individual in that the founder/namesake of the foundation is not a beneficiary of the foundation's largesse. Though Donald Trump created his foundation as a tax dodge and subsequently saw his foundation's tax exempt status revoked, that is not why most people create them. Indeed, thoughtful observers have simply looked at the Clinton Foundation's Form 990 and observed that Bill and Hillary did not receive payments from the Clinton Foundation.
Contrast what one finds there to the Trump Foundation's 2015 return. Careful readers will notice that the Foundation attested to transferring resources to a disqualified person. One guess as to whom that was....

now he will pretend that he didn't offer the creep a full-throated endorsement and trumptards will parrot that fake news 'til doomsday.

Forum List

Back