Jones wins!

:cuckoo:

Retard, the vast majority of that money came before Hillary was even Secretary of State and didn’t have a say in the uranium one deal which didn’t yet exist. You realize you’re the craziest poster in this forum, right?
Retard, the vast majority of that money came before Hillary was even Secretary of State and didn’t have a say in the uranium one deal which didn’t yet exist. You realize you’re the craziest poster in this forum, right?
ROFLMMFAO

You're the retard!

I've said it before and I'll say it again....
The CDC should classify stupidity as a contagious virus!
There is a stupidity pandemic that needs to be contained!
Dayam, there is just no end in sight to the line of you crazy fucks, is there?

Moron... of the $145 million delusional dale was bitching about...

“Most of those donations were from one man, Frank Giustra, the founder of the company in Canada,” said Smith. “He gave $131 million to the Clinton Foundation. But Giustra says he sold his stake in the company back in 2007. That is three years before the uranium/Russia deal and a year and a half before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state.”

This Fox News anchor clearly didn't get the memo about the Hillary Clinton Uranium One conspiracy theory

Savvy?

Delusional dale is sooo fucked in the head, he actually claimed Russia, who didn’t yet have a stake in the company, paid the the Clintons $145 million for her vote when she wasn’t even Secretary of State.

He’s crazy and you’re a flaming retard too for falling for that fake news.

l.gif
Your head is shoved so far up your ass,
you have to open your mouth to see where you're going!

Sigh...can't fix stupid
Spits the idiot who didn’t know that 90% of the “bribe money” he thinks went to the Clinton’s to buy Hillary’s vote for the Uranium One deal was actually given to the Clinton Foundation before she was Secretary of State.

l.gif
Spits the idiot who didn’t know that 90% of the “bribe money” he thinks went to the Clinton’s to buy Hillary’s vote for the Uranium One deal was actually given to the Clinton Foundation before she was Secretary of State
Oh please, I started a thread about this back in Dec. 2016....
you need to get your story straight idiot!
Dumbfuck, who cares if you started a thread on this? That only proves you were stupid then and you haven’t learned since.

“Most of those donations were from one man, Frank Giustra, the founder of the company in Canada,” said Smith. “He gave $131 million to the Clinton Foundation. But Giustra says he sold his stake in the company back in 2007. That is three years before the uranium/Russia deal and a year and a half before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state.”

This Fox News anchor clearly didn't get the memo about the Hillary Clinton Uranium One conspiracy theory

l.gif

This was a trial run for what the Democrats will be brewing for Donald Trump in 2018. Sexual harassment accusations and character assassination, it's what Democrats do.
You can't assassinate the character of a person who has none. How can you degrade the character of a man who is a pathological liar, takes no responsibility for his failures, who cheats on his wives and brags about it, considers his admission of sexual assaults just locker room talk, claims to be a Christian but never has time to attend church, leaks nasty stories to the tabloids about his ex-wives, mocks the handicapped, toys with white supremacists, and encouraging political violence. There is just no character to assassinate.

Bill "have trou, will drop" Clinton can't run again, Flapper........and the Hildebeast is a failed afterthought.....gonna run Bashful Bernie Sanders, the closet commie again? Good luck with all that.....

If Trump is what I believe him to be? We are going to be ok.......if he isn't? We are not any worse off than we would be had the Rothschild backed Hildebeast won. If Trump and the white hats do not prevail? We are fucked without the benefit of lubrication....and you can bank on that one.
I agree that a choice between Trump and Clinton isn't a good choice and I can understand some people voting for Trump over Hillary. However, Hillary is out of the picture. It's just Trump. Continuing to support him makes no sense. Trump has made it clear that he serves no one but himself, cares for no one but himself, and is using his presidency to defend no one but himself.

Roy Moore is trying to make it sound like Doug Jones' victory was somehow illegal. What kind of shit will he and his NaziCon buddies try to pull now in an attempt to steal victory from Doug Jones?
But he has a Jew lawyer?

Leftards have always been a big fan of the liberal Jew as long as they fall in lockstep. Israel, a Rothschild state has always been a juggling act for the leftard clown posse while being in the back pocket of the zionist neocons......what to do....what to do. Such a fragile position to hold, eh, Faun? But not for those that are way smarter than you.

(snicker)
As always.... :cuckoo:

Faun........who is CEO of USA.INC? Here is a hint........it's not a leftard. Deal with it.
So? Yesterday’s race had nothing to do with that office. That wasn’t changing no matter who won in Alabama. This is just a sign of what’s to come.
Voters often accept morally flawed candidates, with the idea that end justifies the means; that is a little lying, a little political incorrectness, and little shady dealing is OK if you can get the job done. However, sometimes, candidates are so bad that voters just can't hold their noise and vote for them and that was the case with Moore.

USA Today bashes Trump as 'not fit to clean the toilets' in Obama's presidential library

"With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office," reads the editorial. "Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low."
The reference here is Trump's tweet Tuesday morning in which he said that Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York was "begging" him for campaign contributions not long ago "and would do anything for them."

USA Today editorial board bashes Trump - CNNPolitic

ROTFLMAO!!!! CNN??
No, USA Today. :ahole-1:

USA.Today is an offshoot of the same ones that own CNN and 90 percent of all media that shoves their dick down your throat and you swallow it willingly. I know more than you....like infinitely more and it pisses you off and makes you mad. I would be mad as well if you embarrassed me as much as I do you whenever our paths cross.....

Hope this helps!!
USA Today is owned by the Gannett Company. CNN is owned by Turner Broadcasting a division Time Warner. They're are not connected.

I am disappointed by Judge Moore's defeat.

A victory, I had hoped, would start a reaction against the "Me Too" movement, which has destroyed the lives of so many men.

Western justice is based on a person being presumed innocent until proven guilty.

In this current witch hunt, one anonymous and unproven accusation can immediately deprive a man of his livelihood.

In my opinion, what has been happening is truly un-American in the truest sense.
Not all, but much of the behavior being reported is from times when it was not uncommon and in some places such as in the entertainment industry to be expected.

Unfortunately, few of these accusations can be proven today. That's not to say they aren't true. Only the parties involve know for sure. 30 or 40 years ago, stepping forward with accusations we are hearing today often created more problems for the women than the man and thus women just kept their mouth shut.

I think what we are seeing now is going to make men much more careful to make sure the women is completely receptive to advances and going to discourage coat room encounters and intimate discussions with the boss. People in the public eye are going have to be much more carefully to keep themselves out of compromising situations.

Doug Jones: "More than 109,000 of the DACA recipients served in the military and naturalized as citizens as of 2015." I call BS. There are about 800K DACAns. Participation in the military is measured in hundreds.

Forum List

Back