Jon Huntsman could be the GOP surprise nominee

Surprise nominee? There has been talk of him getting in since 2008. Who knows whether he will or not. Personally, I don't know much about the former governor/ambassador. I know much more about his father who is a very good man.

Given who the President of the United States is, any one who worked in this administration should be automatically disqualified from running as a Republican.

You see my point? Tea baggers are such appealing and accepting people. aren't they?

Surprise nominee? There has been talk of him getting in since 2008. Who knows whether he will or not. Personally, I don't know much about the former governor/ambassador. I know much more about his father who is a very good man.

Given who the President of the United States is, any one who worked in this administration should be automatically disqualified from running as a Republican.

You see my point? Tea baggers are such appealing and accepting people. aren't they?

yeah, like you know who here belongs to the tea party. and I'd say they are as appealing as you calling them TEABAGGERS, gawd you people make yourself look like fools.:lol:

He is very moderate and would be ok but when he starts having to bow to the rightwingnuttiest like Rush Limbaugh, he'll just be the same old neocon they always want to put up.

I don't think we would be seeing him BOWING to foreign leaders, as he apologizes for America though....:clap2: :clap2: Huntsman is a patriotic American on the outside and the inside....

Ok, I see some of you have thrown your support desperately behind a candidate that seems only slightly sane.. Good luck with that.

:lol:

yeah, like you know who here belongs to the tea party. and I'd say they are as appealing as you calling them TEABAGGERS, gawd you people make yourself look like fools.:lol:

They're not baggers? Pardon Me!

Jon Huntsman on the issues:

s050_050.gif

My kind of Republican.

Jon Huntsman on the Issues

Which is exactly why he is unlikely to get the GnOP nomination. Republicants aren't interested in Moderation...

Nor are you progressives...

You actually prefer a moderate REP candidate against your fer left candidates, in hopes the REP party or candidates will continue to move left...

Personally.. win or lose.. I will only vote for or support a true conservative in the primary... I guess we'll see how it goes

Jon Huntsman on the issues:

s050_050.gif

My kind of Republican.

Jon Huntsman on the Issues

Which is exactly why he is unlikely to get the GnOP nomination. Republicants aren't interested in Moderation...

Nor are you progressives...

You actually prefer a moderate REP candidate against your fer left candidates, in hopes the REP party or candidates will continue to move left...

Personally.. win or lose.. I will only vote for or support a true conservative in the primary... I guess we'll see how it goes

It would be refreshing for a GOP nominee to remain a Moderate. But, as we saw with McCain, he had to jump to the right to get his parties nomination. Remember the photo of him hugging W, after he and Rove screwed McCain over with lies in South Carolina. McCain was a moderate and someone moved to the far right as the campaign grew. Never could figure that one out. I guess he had to do it to get the loony far right vote.

lol, They would PREFER a Republican be a moderate, but the Obama and his comrades in Arms can soooooooooooo FAR TO LEFT that they lost the midterm elections for a lot of Democrats, and they just followed him OFF A CLIFF like the pied piper and his mice, as will his cult members again this coming election....:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Why should any Republican give any credence to what leftists think about the GOP primaries???
Whatever they want, we ought to do the opposite. They aren't going to vote GOP anyway.

^^^^^^^^^^

cause we so need more rightwingnut loons here. :thup:

but thanks for proving my point.
Was your point that individuals who like to play for both teams shouldn't be trusted to lead their own party?

^^^^^^^^^^

cause we so need more rightwingnut loons here. :thup:

but thanks for proving my point.
Was your point that individuals who like to play for both teams shouldn't be trusted to lead their own party?

No. Her point was that she's a partisan hack of moronic proportions.
And I think she proved it admirably.

lol, They would PREFER a Republican be a moderate, but the Obama and his comrades in Arms can soooooooooooo FAR TO LEFT that they lost the midterm elections for a lot of Democrats, and they just followed him OFF A CLIFF like the pied piper and his mice, as will his cult members again this coming election....:lol::lol::lol:

You mean sort of like the way all the GOP sheep followed the newly ordained Bush worshipper McCain over the clift in 2008? Yeah, you lost it all then, didn't you. the WH and Congress went. It is cyclical, you know. No one dominates for lengthy periods of time. That is the way it should be.

You mean sort of like the way all the GOP sheep followed the newly ordained Bush worshipper McCain over the clift in 2008? Yeah, you lost it all then, didn't you. the WH and Congress went. It is cyclical, you know. No one dominates for lengthy periods of time. That is the way it should be.

:lol:
we'll just see if the Obama and his cult can pull it off again, eh?

He'll certainly get the fudge-packer vote.

Classy dude..classy.

If there is any wonder how "Conservatives" treat their candidates that are not bat shit crazy..here it is..

:clap2:

Sez the guy who posted cheesecake pics of a respected female columnist and then claimed he looked at women as sex objects.
You have no credibility. On this or any other issue.

Why should any Republican give any credence to what leftists think about the GOP primaries???
Whatever they want, we ought to do the opposite. They aren't going to vote GOP anyway.

We warned you about the folly of running all those Tea Party extremists in the 2010 Senate races.

How many of them did you win??

We warned you about the folly of running all those Tea Party extremists in the 2010 Senate races.

How many of them did you win??

The Tea Party was a net win for the GOP.
Had Reid not played the voter fraud card we would have gotten that seat as well.
Weren't you one of those saying Sharon Angle didnt have a chance and was too crazy to even get close?

I heard some good words about this guy on Morning Joe. He sounds like what the GOP needs.

John Huntsman: Can he win 2012 GOP presidential nomination

He sounds reasonable and has a good understanding of the US-China relationship. He could be the GOP's best chance at regaining the White House. This is the first I have heard of him, but I am impressed. Can the tea party supposrt someone who, reportedly, worked for and likes Obama?

You mean that the evangelicals in the GOP primaries will have TWO Mormons to choose from among all the other candidates who are considered REAL Christians by comparison?

How many of them did you win?
?

LOL, they warned us...

we WON ENOUGH DEAR to take the HOUSE, or did ya all forget already.:lol:

This is amazing! I began the Thread in an attempt to learn more about Huntsman and to relate what I do like about him. Just because he worked for a Democratic President for two years and because he is looked at as a moderate, we now see him being demonized by the haters on the far right. If that is the way you are going to treat all the moderate voices in your party, good luck. You are gradually narrowing your party's appeal.

Forum List

Back