Jon Huntsman could be the GOP surprise nominee

I like Huntsman. And, as far as I am aware, there is no law prohibiting the TEA Parties from supporting him.

What's the big deal that he 'worked for' Obama? In point of fact, he 'worked for' us... 'We, the People'... as does Obama. And... why should it bother anyone that he 'likes' Obama? Obama is, probably, a nice guy.

I'm glad that most liberals aren't as ridiculous as JimH52.

Why did you say that? I like the guy.

Exactly why he wont be getting the Nomination.

You libs want it all. You even want to be able to pick who Obama runs against :)

Why should any Republican give any credence to what leftists think about the GOP primaries???
Whatever they want, we ought to do the opposite. They aren't going to vote GOP anyway.

We warned you about the folly of running all those Tea Party extremists in the 2010 Senate races.

How many of them did you win?
?

LOL, they warned us...

we WON ENOUGH DEAR to take the HOUSE, or did ya all forget already.:lol:

and the tea baggers cost you the Senate. Yeah, that was funny!

This is amazing! I began the Thread in an attempt to learn more about Huntsman and to relate what I do like about him. Just because he worked for a Democratic President for two years and because he is looked at as a moderate, we now see him being demonized by the haters on the far right. If that is the way you are going to treat all the moderate voices in your party, good luck. You are gradually narrowing your party's appeal.

oh brother, I don't see him BEING DEMONIZED. that is what you lefties do to ANY REPUBLICAN you all don't like. what I see is a lot of people HAVE NEVER HEARD of him and would like to learn more. gawd you all are sooooooooo dramatic.

I heard some good words about this guy on Morning Joe. He sounds like what the GOP needs.

John Huntsman: Can he win 2012 GOP presidential nomination

He sounds reasonable and has a good understanding of the US-China relationship. He could be the GOP's best chance at regaining the White House. This is the first I have heard of him, but I am impressed. Can the tea party supposrt someone who, reportedly, worked for and likes Obama?

You don't know anything about him, but it sounds like what the GOP needs?

I'm guessing I will have to agree. The more I learn about Republican candidates, the less I like them. Considering the current Republican Party, the less people know, the more they "approve".

We warned you about the folly of running all those Tea Party extremists in the 2010 Senate races.

?

LOL, they warned us...

Only a died in the wool Liberal could look at the last Election and see a silver lining. Oh yay we held the Senate. JUST BEARLY. we got our asses handed to us in one of the most amazing sweeps in US history, especially at the state level, But hell we held the Senate so it was a win.

lol

This is amazing! I began the Thread in an attempt to learn more about Huntsman and to relate what I do like about him. Just because he worked for a Democratic President for two years and because he is looked at as a moderate, we now see him being demonized by the haters on the far right. If that is the way you are going to treat all the moderate voices in your party, good luck. You are gradually narrowing your party's appeal.

oh brother, I don't see him BEING DEMONIZED. that is what you lefties do to ANY REPUBLICAN you all don't like. what I see is a lot of people HAVE NEVER HEARD of him and would like to learn more. gawd you all are sooooooooo dramatic.

If he makes the Left go batshit crazy, it's a good sign he's the right guy.

Why should any Republican give any credence to what leftists think about the GOP primaries???
Whatever they want, we ought to do the opposite. They aren't going to vote GOP anyway.

How many of them did you win??

a lot more than lost, what happened to the democratic epoch? you lost your supra majority becasue you could not even keep mass. for starters.......please.a generational beating and its folly....:lol: its called denial you know...

Last edited:

Have you bee living in a closet? He has been demonized as "another Moman" He has been put down for working two years for Obama. He has even been critisized for being moderate and willing to compromise. You obviously have not been reading the many posts of unfiltered hate that so many of the loony far right have been typing. If anyone said they wanted to learn more about him, they were in the minority. He is being hated for being a moderate and a Moman. It is the Republican way!

I also love seeing folks who would like nothing more than to see the rep. party go up in flames give advice on their prospective candidates...comedy gold.:lol:

Have you bee living in a closet? He has been demonized as "another Moman" He has been put down for working two years for Obama. He has even been critisized for being moderate and willing to compromise. You obviously have not been reading the many posts of unfiltered hate that so many of the loony far right have been typing. If anyone said they wanted to learn more about him, they were in the minority. He is being hated for being a moderate and a Moman.

It is the Republican way!

:lol::lol:I guess your poopy doesn't stink either...wow, thats some trick.

Have you bee living in a closet? He has been demonized as "another Moman" He has been put down for working two years for Obama. He has even been critisized for being moderate and willing to compromise. You obviously have not been reading the many posts of unfiltered hate that so many of the loony far right have been typing. If anyone said they wanted to learn more about him, they were in the minority. He is being hated for being a moderate and a Moman. It is the Republican way!

yeah all done and started by you lefties, but nice try trying to lay on the other people here.

Last edited:

?

LOL, they warned us...

that is true but they also geared up the troops for a generational beating in the house.

The 9 seats was a stretch to start with in the senate, who knew they would even be in a position to come that close. We'll see what happens to the senate next year cause, it aint looking good.

My only consolation is if obama wins, he won't have the house and in all likelihood won't have the senate, all of the committees will roll over to rep's and he will be hamstrung.

LOL, they warned us...

that is true but they also geared up the troops for a generational beating in the house.

The 9 seats was a stretch to start with in the senate, who knew they would even be in a position to come that close. We'll see what happens to the senate next year cause, it aint looking good.

My only consolation is if obama wins, he won't have the house and in all likelihood won't have the senate, all of the committees will roll over to rep's and he will be hamstrung.

Nonsense. There was no crackpot tea party in 1994, and the Republicans took the house. There was no crackpot leftwing movement in 2006, and the Democrats won back the house.

Did the GOP need the crackpots in the tea party to win in 2010, a year that history favored them winning anyway?

Pretty sad reflection on the Republican Party if you believe that.

How many of them did you win??

a lot more than lost, what happened to the democratic epoch? you lost your supra majority becasue you could not even keep mass. for starters.......please.a generational beating and its folly....:lol: its called denial you know...

Name the 'lot more' Tea party Senate candidates that won. BONAFIDE Tea Party candidates.

I heard some good words about this guy on Morning Joe. He sounds like what the GOP needs.

John Huntsman: Can he win 2012 GOP presidential nomination

He sounds reasonable and has a good understanding of the US-China relationship. He could be the GOP's best chance at regaining the White House. This is the first I have heard of him, but I am impressed. Can the tea party supposrt someone who, reportedly, worked for and likes Obama?

Give Maher time: He'll eventually make the hyperbolic connection between every republican candidate and Bezelebub

Nonsense. There was no crackpot tea party in 1994, and the Republicans took the house. There was no crackpot leftwing movement in 2006, and the Democrats won back the house.

Did the GOP need the crackpots in the tea party to win in 2010, a year that history favored them winning anyway?

I don't know, moron bush won his first mid term...:eusa_whistle:

each era has its adherents and motivating theme(s), clinton screwed the pooch with health care, where in even dems ran away.

in 2006 rahm played had brilliant stratagem. but it wasn't massive.....

so in short; because they won more seats since , what the 40's(?) it was preordained because well you know, it happened in 94 ( well not quite, but it was historic).....:lol: and the tea party blows because they didn't sweep the senate...got it. :lol:

so, that begs the question; inyho, why did you guys gets shellacked in Nov?

Last edited:

I don't know, moron bush won his first mid term...:eusa_whistle:

The same way Obama did: Bush beat McCain....

Which makes McCain's 2008 even more extraordinary, when you think about it...

Forum List

Back