Obama 2010: Confident We Will Win!

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
As Obama embarks on his international tour to appear Presidential and blow smoke around his failing domestic "policies," we might do well to recall his confidence before the 2010 vote:

President Obama encouraged attendees to vote early, mentioning that the Board of Elections is nearby and is open for early voting: “There is early voting just a few blocks from here, so you can go right after this rally if you haven’t voted. Because if everyone who fought for change in 2008 shows up to vote in 2010, we will win this election, I’m confident that we will.’’

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Obama and Biden: Quotes from rally at Cleveland State University October 31 - Cleveland Elections 2010 | Examiner.com Obama and Biden: Quotes from rally at Cleveland State University October 31 - Cleveland Elections 2010 | Examiner.com

If his imaginary support didn't show up in 2010, then why will it show up in 2012?

He does have the edge because he's the encumbant.

IMO it won't matter what else he's done in any other part of his presidency. If the economy is still in the toilet he can kiss term two goodbye.

2012 is gonna be all about the economy.

As Obama embarks on his international tour to appear Presidential and blow smoke around his failing domestic "policies," we might do well to recall his confidence before the 2010 vote:

President Obama encouraged attendees to vote early, mentioning that the Board of Elections is nearby and is open for early voting: “There is early voting just a few blocks from here, so you can go right after this rally if you haven’t voted. Because if everyone who fought for change in 2008 shows up to vote in 2010, we will win this election, I’m confident that we will.’’

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Obama and Biden: Quotes from rally at Cleveland State University October 31 - Cleveland Elections 2010 | Examiner.com Obama and Biden: Quotes from rally at Cleveland State University October 31 - Cleveland Elections 2010 | Examiner.com

If his imaginary support didn't show up in 2010, then why will it show up in 2012?

Why? Simple. Look at who the GOP is putting up as options.:eusa_eh:

Big deal.... Arnold The Pig could beat obama this time.

Big deal.... Arnold The Pig could beat obama this time.

Oh please. All of the quality GOP hopefuls are choosing to wait until 2016 to run, as they feel they will actually have a chance at beating whomever the Demcoratic candidate will be at that time.

:lol:

:eusa_hand:

Is that your best response?

Fuck, I was expecting a list of major Obama Accomplishments!!!

I suppose I set the bar too high.:confused:

He does have the edge because he's the encumbant.

IMO it won't matter what else he's done in any other part of his presidency. If the economy is still in the toilet he can kiss term two goodbye.

2012 is gonna be all about the economy.

Um....he was incumbant in November2010.

:eusa_hand:

I know, hard to recall 6 months ago......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back