Johnson was a hero years ago - we never knew

"Illegal mail in ballots" in other states don't affect you whatsoever.
If they swing an election they affect me

And even if they dont, libs use them to claim victory in the popular vote for propaganda purposes

If they swing an election they affect me

And even if they dont, libs use them to claim victory in the popular vote for propaganda purposes
You're confused. You have a right to have your vote count, you don't have a right to get the outcome you want.

I’m not confused
Sure you are. You think you get to tell people how to vote.

Texas tried to change the outcome based on their own partisan desires, not because of the vote. The lawsuit asked the Supreme Court to stop four states from voting in the electoral college which would be stealing tens of millions of votes.

Sure you are. You think you get to tell people how to vote.

Texas tried to change the outcome based on their own partisan desires, not because of the vote. The lawsuit asked the Supreme Court to stop four states from voting in the electoral college which would be stealing tens of millions of votes.
I tell democrats to only vote once and only if it really is them filling out the ballot

Which we dont know when its a mail in election

I tell democrats to only vote once and only if it really is them filling out the ballot

Which we dont know when its a mail in election
Every state has mail in ballots. You're getting further away from the topic.

Mike Johnson tried to stop the steal. He should have been recognized as a hero then, but the media didn't cover what he did. We definitely need more like him.

---Johnson, who was elected House speaker Wednesday, led an amicus brief in support of a Texas lawsuit seeking to overturn Joe Biden's 2020 victory in four battleground states.---

---“President Trump called me this morning to express his great appreciation for our effort to file an amicus brief in the Texas case on behalf of concerned Members of Congress,” Johnson wrote in the December 2020 email---

Man your bar for heroes is extremely low. :lmao:

No states should ask the Supreme Court to take away other states' electoral votes.
Thats just ambulance chasers doing what they do best

And the unelected lifetime appointed gods on Mount Olympus said no anyway

Mike Johnson tried to stop the steal. He should have been recognized as a hero then, but the media didn't cover what he did. We definitely need more like him.

---Johnson, who was elected House speaker Wednesday, led an amicus brief in support of a Texas lawsuit seeking to overturn Joe Biden's 2020 victory in four battleground states.---

---“President Trump called me this morning to express his great appreciation for our effort to file an amicus brief in the Texas case on behalf of concerned Members of Congress,” Johnson wrote in the December 2020 email---

America is keenly aware of the efforts by certain Congressmen to overturn the election. He, McCarthy, Jordan.

Thats just ambulance chasers doing what they do best

And the unelected lifetime appointed gods on Mount Olympus said no anyway
The Texas lawsuit was drafted by a group of former highly placed republicans like the Secretary of State of Kansas and a former chief justice of North Carolina.

The Republican party is full of legal hacks.

You just believe our legal system and media are all liars, only admitted liars spout your nonsense....
Wrong, gnat.

I happen to be a proponent of our legal system.

But I’m also aware of the many pitfalls and reaps that it harbors.

Youre an absolute moron to have unqualified faith in our legal system especially if it requires denying the things in it which are flawed and allow for the subversion of justice.

Bullshit. The cases had no merit and no evidence. There is zero proof in any state that any of the elections were fraudulent, false, or poorly conducted.

Trump lied viato you. Period. End of story.

Trump lost the election because the American people voted him out of office and for no other reason and he refused to accept their judgement.
Everything you posting bullshit.

The cases for procedurally barred from proceedings you have exactly no factual basis for your mere opinion the case had no merit.

There is a veritable ton of evidence about the lack of integrity of that election. The fact that you don’t wish to see that evidence of acknowledge it doesn’t make any of it disappear.

A voter can’t be harmed because someone else “voted wrong”. You don’t have a right to tell someone else how to vote.
Not something that was sought or mentioned. Your argument is the old fallacy of using a strawman.

The problem isn’t whether other citizens voted right or wrong. The problem, you derp, is that their votes were negated.

Not something that was sought or mentioned. Your argument is the old fallacy of using a strawman.

The problem isn’t whether other citizens voted right or wrong. The problem, you derp, is that their votes were negated.
Texas’s claim is about the electoral college. They’re claim is that the other state’s presidential electors voted wrong.

A state can only sue another state on grounds of the electoral college since this id the only way states vote together for president.

Forum List

Back