John O. Brennan's incredible Tweet back to President Trump. Unbelievable.

what was the debt then and when Trump took office? that's your answer.

So what was the debt when trump took office compared to now?
it's up! why do you care? didn't mean a thing to you under obummer. so,? Now it's important cause it's trump? :21::21:

I care because you just told us all that's how you judge what sort of shape the country is in. Did you change your mind since you posted it?
no you didn't, not while obummer was there. you think tripling the deficit is okie dokie.

Ok great. So according to you, the country is worse off now than when Trump took office. We're talking about your standards that you've laid out in this thread.
getting better thanks to the Donald.

what was the debt then and when Trump took office? that's your answer.

it's up! why do you care? didn't mean a thing to you under obummer. so,? Now it's important cause it's trump? :21::21:

I care because you just told us all that's how you judge what sort of shape the country is in. Did you change your mind since you posted it?
no you didn't, not while obummer was there. you think tripling the deficit is okie dokie.

I wish you morons would learn the difference between debt and the deficit.

The deficit was 1.4 trillion Obama’s first year in office and .58 trillion his last year in office.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
what was obummer's GDP average?

The deficit was 1.4 trillion Obama’s first year in office and .58 trillion his last year in office.

Nice! You get schooled on debt and deficits so you change the topic.

You are the problem with this country, you put party before country.

58814485f10a9a6d008b926f-750-500.png

page1-500px-Public_debt_percent_of_GDP.pdf.jpg

I am not questioning how much Obama added, I know what he added and I was vocal against it the whole time.

I am asking you why you care about the debt when Obama added it but turn a blind eye to when Trump does it.

The deficit for this year after 75 days is higher than the deficit for any of Obama’s last 3 years. We are on track for a 2.6 trillion dollar debt this year. That is more than a trillion above any year under Obama...and you do not give a shit.

Why are you incapable of being against the debt when it is a Repub doing it?

Ok great. So according to you, the country is worse off now than when Trump took office. We're talking about your standards that you've laid out in this thread.
getting better thanks to the Donald.

But the debt is higher now than when he took office. That means things are worse according to you.

He’s a Russian troll farmer. Got him started on “Motherland Russia” one night. He talked about how gullible Americans are.

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

John O. Brennan on Twitter

This is the Tweet the former CIA chief was replying to:

Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy. He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI!

Former CIA chief to Trump on McCabe firing: 'America will triumph over you' - CNNPolitics

Whoops ... Nice job there protecting us from the Russians, John ... Yeah, that was your fucking job ... :thup:

We don't give a shit what you have to say.
You're just another loser that dropped the ball.

Last edited:
When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy. He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI!

Former CIA chief to Trump on McCabe firing: 'America will triumph over you' - CNNPolitics

Whoops ... Nice job there protecting us from the Russians John ... Yeah, that was your fucking job ... :thup:

I'm sure John Brennan is going to be seriously affected that BlackSand pretends to not care about what he has to say on an Internet Message Board that is essentially a circle jerk for the uneducated and Russian Trolls.

Get over yourself slick.

I'm sure John Brennan is going to be seriously affected that BlackSand pretends to not care about what he has to say on an Internet Message Board that is essentially a circle jerk for the uneducated and Russian Trolls.

Get over yourself slick.

There is no difference between him or anyone else looking for a scapegoat ... You can kiss his ... He failed ... :thup:

I am not questioning how much Obama added, I know what he added and I was vocal against it the whole time.

I am asking you why you care about the debt when Obama added it but turn a blind eye to when Trump does it.

The deficit for this year after 75 days is higher than the deficit for any of Obama’s last 3 years. We are on track for a 2.6 trillion dollar debt this year. That is more than a trillion above any year under Obama...and you do not give a shit.

Why are you incapable of being against the debt when it is a Repub doing it?

look, I'm not saying the debt is not shared with congress, it is up to congress to submit the budget and the president sign it. It seems the GOP is not shutting down the government to stand for cutting spending. Cut spending.

BTW, the $666 Billion is less than the 1.2 trillion in obummer's first year.

Is anybody who is a patriot and loves America going to listen to an Hussein Obama's ex chief CIA director who is a muslim convert? but more than that....who is a traitor and a scumbag?

not me :eusa_naughty:

Clearly, Republicans are the traitors and have been for years.
What other possible explanation for all the damage they cause?

What damage have they caused without the help of Democrats?
like in california.....

Is anybody who is a patriot and loves America going to listen to an Hussein Obama's ex chief CIA director who is a muslim convert? but more than that....who is a traitor and a scumbag?

not me :eusa_naughty:

Clearly, Republicans are the traitors and have been for years.
What other possible explanation for all the damage they cause?
what you call "damage" many call "cleaning up" from the left.

you call all the crap obama is shown to have done "ok" then?

he DID weaponize the gov against itself. why do you think this is happening? mccabe, hell you can put it at trumps feet, but the FBI recommended he get fired, why are you NOT mad at the source? oh - cause you need to feed your hate so it must be trumps fault.

he DID come after guns in a failed attempt. he went after "green tipped" bullets and made .22 ammo harder to find than unicorn tears.

he DID go after conservatives with the government

he DID go after journalists like sharyl attkisson for her honesty about his tenure.

i'm in no way defending trump but if the left can look away at actual crimes they have no business talking shit about trump.

that kinda damage?
Love broad generalizations. But the meat are specifics and evidence. Two things we find sorely lacking from Republicans.

Now, on the other hand, Deficit Creating Tax Cuts for the Rich. Unpaid for wars. Turning over leadership to Putin. Racism. Destroying the environment. These are what Republicans do. How do we know? They tell us and we can see their work all around us.
Love broad generalizations.
yea we know,you do it often enough....

Brennan is a lying you know what. He has no moral authority over anything.

Brennan is telling the truth, America will survive Trump just like it survived Obama and Bush II. He will do his damage, but we will still be standing when he is replaced with the next POS to sit in the white house.

Whoop there you go with false equalizing.

Bush and Obama are not anywhere near Trump's POS grade.
thats not what he said......he said we survived bush and obama and will survive trump as well....and then we will have to deal with the next piece of shit that gets in and we will survive him/her too.....

Whoops ... Nice job there protecting us from the Russians John ... Yeah, that was your fucking job ... :thup:

Get over yourself slick.
an Internet Message Board that is essentially a circle jerk for the uneducated and Russian Trolls.
so which group do you belong in?....just asking....

look, I'm not saying the debt is not shared with congress, it is up to congress to submit the budget and the president sign it. It seems the GOP is not shutting down the government to stand for cutting spending. Cut spending.

why would anyone cut spending when people like you give them a free pass?

Why, yes it is.

In Obama's first year we were in a the middle of a recession and Fed revenues had actually gone down due to the revenue.

In Trump's first year we were in year 6 of an economic expansion and had record setting revenue for the year.

But in your little partisan mind only the first one is a problem, Trump is your fucking god and can do no wrong. People like you sometimes just make me want to puke

When you have a communist sympahizing muslim as a President for eight years ...what do you expect??

He is going to fill the government with like minded people like himself, hello John Brennan! :mad-61:

It's not brain surgery :dunno:

Thanks GOD for President Donald Trump! Drain the swamp Mr President! Drain it clean!!!!:clap2:

Why, yes it is.

In Obama's first year we were in a the middle of a recession and Fed revenues had actually gone down due to the revenue.

In Trump's first year we were in year 6 of an economic expansion and had record setting revenue for the year.

But in your little partisan mind only the first one is a problem, Trump is your fucking god and can do no wrong. People like you sometimes just make me want to puke
Not sure your point I told you before shut it down and cut spending now! You have me confused with someone else or you can post a link back to me, or you’re a fking liar pig

Why, yes it is.

Perhaps you could show Bush’s last year deficit spending!

Forum List

Back