John O. Brennan's incredible Tweet back to President Trump. Unbelievable.

Is anybody who is a patriot and loves America going to listen to an Hussein Obama's ex chief CIA director who is a muslim convert? but more than that....who is a traitor and a scumbag?

not me :eusa_naughty:

Clearly, Republicans are the traitors and have been for years.
What other possible explanation for all the damage they cause?
what you call "damage" many call "cleaning up" from the left.

you call all the crap obama is shown to have done "ok" then?

he DID weaponize the gov against itself. why do you think this is happening? mccabe, hell you can put it at trumps feet, but the FBI recommended he get fired, why are you NOT mad at the source? oh - cause you need to feed your hate so it must be trumps fault.

he DID come after guns in a failed attempt. he went after "green tipped" bullets and made .22 ammo harder to find than unicorn tears.

he DID go after conservatives with the government

he DID go after journalists like sharyl attkisson for her honesty about his tenure.

i'm in no way defending trump but if the left can look away at actual crimes they have no business talking shit about trump.

that kinda damage?

the question is - will we keep fighting ourselves, pretending one side is morally superior than the other? we keep doing that we get the crap we deserve.

Well, I see you just hit your one year anniversary on this board...after 1 year on here, do you have much hope we will stop fighting ourselves?

I sure do not.

the question is - will we keep fighting ourselves, pretending one side is morally superior than the other? we keep doing that we get the crap we deserve.

Well, I see you just hit your one year anniversary on this board...after 1 year on here, do you have much hope we will stop fighting ourselves?

I sure do not.
let me put it this way -

you and i went at it hard and heavy did we not? i know i've put you on ignore a few times then took it off when you'd stop doing the "shill" stuff in every post to anyone who disagreed with you. we've actually had pretty damn good conversations at times when we ignore the initial things we seem to not care for in each other and in so doing, found out more about each other that an initial stereotype could never discover.

so you tell me - can progress be made if you work at it and put aside initial stereotypes?

Is anybody who is a patriot and loves America going to listen to an Hussein Obama's ex chief CIA director who is a muslim convert? but more than that....who is a traitor and a scumbag?

No, of course not. Real patriots like to spout unfounded conspiracy theories and fail to see the irony in a 'lock her up' chant lead by admitted criminal Michael Flynn.

I sure do not.
let me put it this way -

you and i went at it hard and heavy did we not? i know i've put you on ignore a few times then took it off when you'd stop doing the "shill" stuff in every post to anyone who disagreed with you. we've actually had pretty damn good conversations at times when we ignore the initial things we seem to not care for in each other and in so doing, found out more about each other that an initial stereotype could never discover.

so you tell me - can progress be made if you work at it and put aside initial stereotypes?

Yes, it can be made, if people have a desire to. I think we could both agree that a good 75 to 80 of the people on this forum have no such desire.

When Trump said he could shoot someone in Times Square and people would still support him, he was speaking of people like those on this forum.

When it was said that Trump could cure cancer and people would complain about him putting people out of work, it was speaking of people like those on this forum.

The bigger question is, how well does this forum mirror the rest of the country.

My "tweet" to Jesuit John.....

"Jesuit John Brennan, admitted commie that ran "Catholics In Action", millions of us are awake and we are THE worst nightmare for those of your ilk. Keep your head on a swivel,walk through glass doors so you can see what is on the other side.Your "golden ticket" has been revoked.

^^^ false flag ^^^

looks like you & dale smith better get your stories straight. is brennon a jesuit or a muslim? :auiqs.jpg:

I sure do not.
let me put it this way -

Yes, it can be made, if people have a desire to. I think we could both agree that a good 75 to 80 of the people on this forum have no such desire.

When Trump said he could shoot someone in Times Square and people would still support him, he was speaking of people like those on this forum.

When it was said that Trump could cure cancer and people would complain about him putting people out of work, it was speaking of people like those on this forum.

The bigger question is, how well does this forum mirror the rest of the country.

maybe even more. but when you respond you give them credibility. we respond cause we can't believe how stupid someone can be, and to pass the time before the boss comes in.

and some may still support him, no denying that. if you look you'll always find what you're looking for but depending on the circumstances (like what if he shot a rapist or some good reason for it being done?) if bad, *most* would want him locked up.

MOST WOULD. can we agree there?

when why do *we the people* let the ignorant shitheads drive as much as we do if we KNOW they're the minority.

we have a bad habit of taking the worst and pretending it's a prime example of groups we don't care for when we deep down know it's simply not true. the hate is on us and will take an effort to ditch it - but we've got to start somewhere.

you can either keep on hating or move on and find things you like and focus on that. that's on no one but ourselves.

What damage have they caused without the help of Democrats?

you mean the (R)s who have had the majority for 6 out of 8 years & came to be known as the party of nononononNONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ?

Well, the best part of all this escalation is that there's gonna be some SERIOUS crow-eatin' by SOMEBODY pretty soon.

:popcorn:

"pretty soon", really? I see this going on for at least another year if not longer. Remember, Ken Starr is the gold standard and he took 7 years to charge the POTUS with lying about a blow job.

Disrespect for republican presidents seems to run rampant in the CIA. Treason lite?

Hate to tell ya', disrespecting Republicans or anyone else is not treason.
Eating at a conference isn’t collusion either, but fk here we are!

Difference is nobody said it was.
Then why the investigation?

lying to the FBI is a bozo no no that makes one raise an eyebrow & go hmmmmm..... flynn, sessions, papadopolous, kushner helped put a spotlight on that.

Well, the best part of all this escalation is that there's gonna be some SERIOUS crow-eatin' by SOMEBODY pretty soon.

:popcorn:

the diehard deplorables will never admit their 'president' had anything to do with russia's interference. those that aren't CONspiracy alex jones whackjobs already will join that faction & rant on that it was all somehow a smear job despite the overwhelming evidence.

Disrespect for republican presidents seems to run rampant in the CIA. Treason lite?

Hate to tell ya', disrespecting Republicans or anyone else is not treason.
Eating at a conference isn’t collusion either, but fk here we are!

Difference is nobody said it was.
Then why the investigation?

lying to the FBI is a bozo no no that makes one raise an eyebrow & go hmmmmm..... flynn, sessions, papadopolous, kushner helped put a spotlight on that.
why was the FBI asking?

Brennan is a lying you know what. He has no moral authority over anything.

Brennan is telling the truth, America will survive Trump just like it survived Obama and Bush II. He will do his damage, but we will still be standing when he is replaced with the next POS to sit in the white house.
Which is better? The country Bush II left Obama or the country Obama left Trump?

what you call "damage" many call "cleaning up" from the left.

you call all the crap obama is shown to have done "ok" then?

he DID weaponize the gov against itself. why do you think this is happening? mccabe, hell you can put it at trumps feet, but the FBI recommended he get fired, why are you NOT mad at the source? oh - cause you need to feed your hate so it must be trumps fault.

he DID come after guns in a failed attempt. he went after "green tipped" bullets and made .22 ammo harder to find than unicorn tears.

he DID go after conservatives with the government

he DID go after journalists like sharyl attkisson for her honesty about his tenure.

i'm in no way defending trump but if the left can look away at actual crimes they have no business talking shit about trump.

that kinda damage?
Love broad generalizations. But the meat are specifics and evidence. Two things we find sorely lacking from Republicans.

Now, on the other hand, Deficit Creating Tax Cuts for the Rich. Unpaid for wars. Turning over leadership to Putin. Racism. Destroying the environment. These are what Republicans do. How do we know? They tell us and we can see their work all around us.

Forum List

Back