John O. Brennan's incredible Tweet back to President Trump. Unbelievable.

Well, the best part of all this escalation is that there's gonna be some SERIOUS crow-eatin' by SOMEBODY pretty soon.

:popcorn:
And after 19 indictments and a half dozen guilty pleas, we have a strong suspicion of who that would be.

Is anybody who is a patriot and loves America going to listen to an Hussein Obama's ex chief CIA director who is a muslim convert? but more than that....who is a traitor and a scumbag?

not me :eusa_naughty:

Clearly, Republicans are the traitors and have been for years.
What other possible explanation for all the damage they cause?
what you call "damage" many call "cleaning up" from the left.

you call all the crap obama is shown to have done "ok" then?

he DID weaponize the gov against itself. why do you think this is happening? mccabe, hell you can put it at trumps feet, but the FBI recommended he get fired, why are you NOT mad at the source? oh - cause you need to feed your hate so it must be trumps fault.

he DID come after guns in a failed attempt. he went after "green tipped" bullets and made .22 ammo harder to find than unicorn tears.

he DID go after conservatives with the government

he DID go after journalists like sharyl attkisson for her honesty about his tenure.

i'm in no way defending trump but if the left can look away at actual crimes they have no business talking shit about trump.

that kinda damage?
Love broad generalizations. But the meat are specifics and evidence. Two things we find sorely lacking from Republicans.

Now, on the other hand, Deficit Creating Tax Cuts for the Rich. Unpaid for wars. Turning over leadership to Putin. Racism. Destroying the environment. These are what Republicans do. How do we know? They tell us and we can see their work all around us.
i'm not here to bash preconceived notions and your generic generalities that do nothing but insult the other side by encompassing them all into 1 fragment easy for you to address, but far from reality.

so while you state you love broad generalizations in a bad sarcastic tone, you then turn around and do it to "republicans".

now go away.

Brennan is a lying you know what. He has no moral authority over anything.

Brennan is telling the truth, America will survive Trump just like it survived Obama and Bush II. He will do his damage, but we will still be standing when he is replaced with the next POS to sit in the white house.
Which is better? The country Bush II left Obama or the country Obama left Trump?
what was the debt then and when Trump took office? that's your answer.

Brennan is telling the truth, America will survive Trump just like it survived Obama and Bush II. He will do his damage, but we will still be standing when he is replaced with the next POS to sit in the white house.
Which is better? The country Bush II left Obama or the country Obama left Trump?

So, by this standard the country was better the way Obama left it is now under Trump.

I am surprised you feel that way.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Is anybody who is a patriot and loves America going to listen to an Hussein Obama's ex chief CIA director who is a muslim convert? but more than that....who is a traitor and a scumbag?

not me :eusa_naughty:

looks like you & dale smith better get your stories straight. is brennon a jesuit or a muslim? :auiqs.jpg:

He is both......you know so very little.

AND he's a lizard person too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Hate to tell ya', disrespecting Republicans or anyone else is not treason.
Eating at a conference isn’t collusion either, but fk here we are!

Difference is nobody said it was.
Then why the investigation?

lying to the FBI is a bozo no no that makes one raise an eyebrow & go hmmmmm..... flynn, sessions, papadopolous, kushner helped put a spotlight on that.
why was the FBI asking?

because they lied on their security clearance questionnaires about interactions with foreign nationals. for example - flynn didn't register PER THE LAW that he was a 'foreign agent' ie a lobbyist for the russians. nor did he declare the $$$ he received from them, & kushner didn't disclose he interacted with sanctioned russian entities... PER THE LAW.

Last edited:
Case in point of how we can change things when we join together, the tax passage giving permanent tax cut to the rich & ours expire. more people from both party's think this is not fair. so now the Republicans are talking about making ours permanent .Just a thought.

So, by this standard the country was better the way Obama left it is now under Trump.

yeah adding 10 trillion to the deficit was a good thing. gotcha. You think that way. And don't comment on any increases while trump is in. It's obvious that tripling the debt is an acceptable rate.

Eating at a conference isn’t collusion either, but fk here we are!

lying to the FBI is a bozo no no that makes one raise an eyebrow & go hmmmmm..... flynn, sessions, papadopolous, kushner helped put a spotlight on that.
why was the FBI asking?

because they lied on their security clearance questionnaires about interactions with foreign nationals. for example - flynn didn't register PER THE LAW that he was a 'foreign agent' ie a lobbyist for the russians. nor did he declare the $$$ he received from them, & kushner didn't disclose he interacted with sanctioned russian entities... PER THE LAW.
sure, just show me that link.

So what was the debt when trump took office compared to now?

it's up! why do you care? didn't mean a thing to you under obummer. so,? Now it's important cause it's trump? :21::21:

it's up! why do you care? didn't mean a thing to you under obummer. so,? Now it's important cause it's trump? :21::21:

I care because you just told us all that's how you judge what sort of shape the country is in. Did you change your mind since you posted it?

why was the FBI asking?

that would be 'links'.

flynn:

Russians paid Mike Flynn $45k for RT speech, documents show

Michael Flynn's Russia payment likely broke disclosure laws, lawmakers say

Disgraced Trump adviser Mike Flynn admits he worked as a "foreign agent" for the Turkish government

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate With Russia Inquiry

kushner:

Exclusive: Trump son-in-law had undisclosed contacts with Russian...

Kushner met with Russian banker who is Putin 'crony,' spy school grad

Sanctioned Russian Bank Confirms Executives Met with Trump Son-in-law Jared Kushner

Kushner Omitted Meeting With Russians on Security Clearance Forms

you're welcome.

yeah adding 10 trillion to the deficit was a good thing. gotcha. You think that way. And don't comment on any increases while trump is in. It's obvious that tripling the debt is an acceptable rate.

Nope, it is bad for both of them. That is the difference between you and I. I think the debt is bad no matter who is in the White House. You only give a shit when there is a Dem in there.

The country being on pace to add 2.6 trillion dollars this year is unimportant to you because of who is sitting in the White House

I care because you just told us all that's how you judge what sort of shape the country is in. Did you change your mind since you posted it?
no you didn't, not while obummer was there. you think tripling the deficit is okie dokie.

no you didn't, not while obummer was there. you think tripling the deficit is okie dokie.

I wish you morons would learn the difference between debt and the deficit.

The deficit was 1.4 trillion Obama’s first year in office and .58 trillion his last year in office.

Whoop there you go with false equalizing.

Bush and Obama are not anywhere near Trump's POS grade.

Ok great. So according to you, the country is worse off now than when Trump took office. We're talking about your standards that you've laid out in this thread.

Disrespect for republican presidents seems to run rampant in the CIA. Treason lite?

upload_2018-3-19_11-33-54.png

why was the FBI asking?

that would be 'links'.

flynn:

Russians paid Mike Flynn $45k for RT speech, documents show

Michael Flynn's Russia payment likely broke disclosure laws, lawmakers say

Disgraced Trump adviser Mike Flynn admits he worked as a "foreign agent" for the Turkish government

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate With Russia Inquiry

kushner:

Exclusive: Trump son-in-law had undisclosed contacts with Russian...

Kushner met with Russian banker who is Putin 'crony,' spy school grad

Sanctioned Russian Bank Confirms Executives Met with Trump Son-in-law Jared Kushner

Kushner Omitted Meeting With Russians on Security Clearance Forms

you're welcome.
thanks,

The question is does it fall within FARA.

Forum List

Back