John McCain shares some culpabilty for Obama

Obama is the worst president in this nations history

That would be Reagan.

Once again, Sarah G(angrenous) conclusively proves that not only is she a certified LIEberrhoidal fool ....... but that she is simply a fool.

For anyone to think that one of the OBVIOUSLY greatest Presidents in our Nation's History is not only one of the secondary level of Presidents, but "the worst President in this nation's history"......is either a fool, or politically insane.

I'm giving Sarah G(angrenous) the benefit of the doubt.

If he hadn't run such a lame campaign.

Campaign not-to-lose - Instead of campaign to win like The Gipper......................

He is 70% responsible. He knew America didn't want what he had to offer and that he didn't stand a chance yet he stayed. He also was a pussy.

They both sucked in my book.

McCain ran one lousy campaign. Obama ran a super campaign.

I think Obama would have won no matter who ran against him even though until the financial meltdown it was a very close race.

I think the voters were sick of the Reps and would have voted for any Dem. If it has been Hillary then she would now be POTUS.

America -or the planet for that matter - can't afford 4 more yearsof this clown.

Don't like Romney all that much - but is the best of anybody but Obama

9% unemployment should get him out of office in 2012 -

although his bunch of liars will probably say it is about 6 % by Sept 2012

Is Jay Carney the biggest baffoon who has ever been the presidential spokesman or what???????????????????/

If he hadn't run such a lame campaign.

Campaign not-to-lose - Instead of campaign to win like The Gipper......................
It's not the candidates, it's the voters.
That goes for McCain, Obama and every other elected official in history. The blame for a man like Obama ever being allowed to serve in the Senate, much less the White House can squarely be placed on the shoulders of the electorate and no one else.

Forum List

Back