John McCain reformed maverick

I swear, the Daily Show is one of the few shows that truly make me laugh out loud. It's so clever, and John Stewart knows just right where to draw that line between humor/satire/biting comedy.

I swear, the Daily Show is one of the few shows that truly make me laugh out loud. It's so clever, and John Stewart knows just right where to draw that line between humor/satire/biting comedy.

This is the kind of thing that should be on the MSM, but they don't have the balls to do it.

Apparently John McCain has no principles at all.

Last edited:
what I find so amazing about the Daily Show is how spot on they are about calling people out on their bullshit! it's brilliant!

what I find so amazing about the Daily Show is how spot on they are about calling people out on their bullshit! it's brilliant!

The right mocks the daily show but defends fox news.

How come this bit doesn't get play on the corporate media? How come the news never shows mccain flipflopping like the comedy shows do?

It is completely legit to call mccain out on this. Make him explain how he can change from being right on every issue to being wrong, and just so happen to sound exactly like every other republican.

And Lieberman. Someone should ask him if his ties to Israel are why MAYBE he's so pro iraq war. He sure seems to like the gop's middle east plan. Looks a lot like the jewish lobby groups plan. what are they called? aipac or something like that?

The press/media is supposed to be our watchdog.

Ps. Did you see colbert interview that rep. from georgia? he's a gop and has done nothing in congress. he wants 10 commandments in gov. buildings but couldn't name 4. funniest shit I ever seen.

How come this bit doesn't get play on the corporate media? How come the news never shows mccain flipflopping like the comedy shows do?

It is completely legit to call mccain out on this. Make him explain how he can change from being right on every issue to being wrong, and just so happen to sound exactly like every other republican.

And Lieberman. Someone should ask him if his ties to Israel are why MAYBE he's so pro iraq war. He sure seems to like the gop's middle east plan. Looks a lot like the jewish lobby groups plan. what are they called? aipac or something like that?

Ps. Did you see colbert interview that rep. from georgia? he's a gop and has done nothing in congress. he wants 10 commandments in gov. buildings but couldn't name 4. funniest shit I ever seen.

You seriously want corporate media to run clips of the Daily show ? Surely not.

The Obama camp should show these videos of McCain changing his position repeatedly. The man has no principles.

Last edited:
The Obama camp should show these videos of McCain changes his position repeatedly. The man has no principles.

you mean like the way obama flip flopped on his own mentor? :lol:

being in a position of leadership forces people to make tough decisions..being for it before you were against it, or being against it before you were for it...sounds so cute and clever, but it is just the nature of an up or down vote with differing strings attached...they all can easily be depicted as contradictory at times.

if and when obama actually has a considerable voting record to speak of, do you really think it's going to be so easy him? just look to how he handled his mentor reverend wright, or how he threw his grandmother under the bus for any indications of how obama's might stand on his principles.

you mean like the way obama flip flopped on his own mentor? :lol:

being in a position of leadership forces people to make tough decisions..being for it before you were against it, or being against it before you were for it...sounds so cute and clever, but it is just the nature of an up or down vote with differing strings attached...they all can easily be depicted as contradictory at times.

if and when obama actually has a considerable voting record to speak of, do you really think it's going to be so easy him? just look to how he handled his mentor reverend wright, or how he threw his grandmother under the bus for any indications of how obama's might stand on his principles.

His reverend and his grandmother? You have to be kidding. No one cares about that.

McCain changed his positon on political issues such as a woman's right to chose. He has no political principles.

You seriously want corporate media to run clips of the Daily show ? Surely not.

No, I want the corporate media to show clips of people taking two different positons on the same issue like Rove and McCain do.

Forum List

Back