More than Half of Democrats "Strongly Support" Aborting Babies with Downs Syndrome

I stand by my statement. Too often the retarded (not a sleight) end up on public assistance contributing nothing to society. Most end up homeless, in prison or death through violence.

Aborting those who are retarded, in a humane way is acceptable imo. I laughed at your comment, not my fault you cant handle someone who disagrees with you.
😧

I stand by my statement. Too often the retarded (not a sleight) end up on public assistance contributing nothing to society. Most end up homeless, in prison or death through violence.

Aborting those who are retarded, in a humane way is acceptable imo. I laughed at your comment, not my fault you cant handle someone who disagrees with you.

So then you think that I should be dead for having disabilities correct? Well too bad, so sad, I'm not so fuck you. :fu:

This is sick. Democrats are sick SOBs. I guess that in a way I still don't not just outright hate the run of the mill Dem and their shills, like the ones we see on this board. I feel that they are unintelligent rubes. These are the kind of people who buy their underwear on HSN, after all. But maybe my empathy and objectivity leads me astray. Maybe they are all predominately sick, rabid dogs. This leads to the next question: does it even matter? I mean, if the rubes cannot be reformed and, thus, continue on a path that is destructive to our otherwise brilliant constitutional republic (I say "otherwise" because in a perfect world leftists would not exist), then it probably should not matter that their offensive behavior is merely negligent as opposed to intentional.

There used to be Democrats who were patriots. Not today. Those days are long gone.
Eugentics is the bedrock of fascist regimes

No one should be surprised.

They already support killing children because some women can't afford them. So why not kill a child because they don't want the extra hassle of raising a down syndrome baby?

Bottom line is nothing should surprise you. These are women who chose to engage in risky behavior where a pregnancy is a possibility but don't care because if they get pregnant from their own selfish desires then they can just abort the child. The protest, cheer and celebrate killing children.

I agree with aborting retarded unborn children. They will never be productive members of society, and most often their families lack the financial resources to support the person.
We should kill off old people to for the same reasons.

Fat people also.

We should kill off old people to for the same reasons.

Fat people also.
The difference however is that old people and fat people generally contribute to society. They dont require millions upon millions of dollars EACH for housing, medical care and living assistance.

If your Elon Musk and you 15th kid is a window licker, Musk can AFFORD to care for that child forever. Single mom working a dead job? Ya sorry, your kid costs too much, either you abort it or we will.

Its the way it needs to be, its fair and just. After all, why should I have to pay for your window licker for the next 80+ years?

Look at all the mentally ill and retarded homeless people. Drugs, disease and crime can be curbed. However given that Americans are the most drugged out, sickest population in world history, I suspect it wont be long (100years of so) before Americans are extinct.

Why stop with Down’s Syndrome then? Why not cull all babies with challenges?
That is up to the pregnant mothers. If I were a woman pregnant with a baby that I knew wasn't going to be able to live a normal life, I would terminate the pregnancy just as I would become sterilized if I knew I had a genetic issue that could compromise my child's health. Why some women who pretty much know they and their daughters will have breast cancer will still roll the dice is beyond me, for instance.

The difference however is that old people and fat people generally contribute to society. They dont require millions upon millions of dollars EACH for housing, medical care and living assistance.

If your Elon Musk and you 15th kid is a window licker, Musk can AFFORD to care for that child forever. Single mom working a dead job? Ya sorry, your kid costs too much, either you abort it or we will.

Its the way it needs to be, its fair and just. After all, why should I have to pay for your window licker for the next 80+ years?

Look at all the mentally ill and retarded homeless people. Drugs, disease and crime can be curbed. However given that Americans are the most drugged out, sickest population in world history, I suspect it wont be long (100years of so) before Americans are extinct.
Democrats will say anything to justify child sacrifice and organ harvesting.

Pure evil.

Demons have always been driving humans to kill their babies.

That is up to the pregnant mothers. If I were a woman pregnant with a baby that I knew wasn't going to be able to live a normal life, I would terminate the pregnancy just as I would become sterilized if I knew I had a genetic issue that could compromise my child's health. Why some women who pretty much know they and their daughters will have breast cancer will still roll the dice is beyond me, for instance.
^ Supports abortion to cull the undesirables :rolleyes:

You didn't know the abortion mills specifically target black and brown women?

Sure you know, you support it.
We have already had this conversation.

Not long ago I pointed out your anti capitalism views. You don't remember?

"Lol, my original point stands.

Republicans play the race card to much.

Capitalism dictates that services that appeal more to poor people then rich people should be built where poor people live to maximize profits.

Republicans think that is racist and as such think that Walmarts, pay day loan stores, mini marts, rental centers etc are racist as they are overwhelmingly found in poorer neighborhoods then affluent ones

Conversely logic dictates that republicans also believe high end boutiques, expensive restaurants, and fancy hotels built in rich neighborhoods are also racist.

The belief must be that capitalism takes a back seat to ensure people in poor neighborhoods have access to Prada stores.

With all due respect marvinmartian, this is absurd and anti capitalism."

We have already had this conversation.

Not long ago I pointed out your anti capitalism views. You don't remember?

"Lol, my original point stands.

Republicans play the race card to much.

Capitalism dictates that services that appeal more to poor people then rich people should be built where poor people live to maximize profits.

Republicans think that is racist and as such think that Walmarts, pay day loan stores, mini marts, rental centers etc are racist as they are overwhelmingly found in poorer neighborhoods then affluent ones

Conversely logic dictates that republicans also believe high end boutiques, expensive restaurants, and fancy hotels built in rich neighborhoods are also racist.

The belief must be that capitalism takes a back seat to ensure people in poor neighborhoods have access to Prada stores.

With all due respect marvinmartian, this is absurd and anti capitalism."

If stopping the abortion industry's black genocide program means I'm anti-capitalist, so be it.

It doesn't change the fact that you support the targeted killing of minority children.

If stopping the abortion industry's black genocide program means I'm anti-capitalist, so be it.

So you want to force businesses to be spread equally among all classes of neighborhoods in order to stop abortion where it's legal?

Hard to wrap my head around that statement.

It doesn't change the fact that you support the targeted killing of minority children.
I support a women's right to abortion.

I support a businesses right to operate their business where they can maximize their services. AKA Capitalism.

Question: Which branch of government do you think should take control of the means of production so the government can reallocate these goods and service industries equally throughout the United States by race? Legislative or Executive? (I assume not judicial).

So you want to force businesses to be spread equally among all classes of neighborhoods in order to stop abortion where it's legal?

Hard to wrap my head around that statement.

I support a women's right to abortion.

I support a businesses right to operate their business where they can maximize their services. AKA Capitalism.

Question: Which branch of government do you think should take control of the means of production so the government can reallocate these goods and service industries equally throughout the United States by race? Legislative or Executive? (I assume not judicial).

Your sad attempt at misdirection does nothing to change the fact that you support the targeted killing of minority children, and I don't.

Forum List

Back