More than Half of Democrats "Strongly Support" Aborting Babies with Downs Syndrome

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

This is sick. Democrats are sick SOBs. I guess that in a way I still don't not just outright hate the run of the mill Dem and their shills, like the ones we see on this board. I feel that they are unintelligent rubes. These are the kind of people who buy their underwear on HSN, after all. But maybe my empathy and objectivity leads me astray. Maybe they are all predominately sick, rabid dogs. This leads to the next question: does it even matter? I mean, if the rubes cannot be reformed and, thus, continue on a path that is destructive to our otherwise brilliant constitutional republic (I say "otherwise" because in a perfect world leftists would not exist), then it probably should not matter that their offensive behavior is merely negligent as opposed to intentional.

There used to be Democrats who were patriots. Not today. Those days are long gone.

Do me a favor OP, and have your candidates run on this. Will ya?

giphy.gif

If a person's worth was based on their ability to give and receive love, those with Down's would be kings and queens.
But Leftists are unable to love or be loved, so there is that.

It then makes me wonder why 50% don't favor exterminating them like Hillter did.

Just like the demon savages of yesteryear, the demon savages of today can't get enough child sacrifice.

Democrats are pure evil

This is sick. Democrats are sick SOBs. I guess that in a way I still don't not just outright hate the run of the mill Dem and their shills, like the ones we see on this board. I feel that they are unintelligent rubes. These are the kind of people who buy their underwear on HSN, after all. But maybe my empathy and objectivity leads me astray. Maybe they are all predominately sick, rabid dogs. This leads to the next question: does it even matter? I mean, if the rubes cannot be reformed and, thus, continue on a path that is destructive to our otherwise brilliant constitutional republic (I say "otherwise" because in a perfect world leftists would not exist), then it probably should not matter that their offensive behavior is merely negligent as opposed to intentional.

There used to be Democrats who were patriots. Not today. Those days are long gone.

Eugenics has always been a strong selling point with DemoKKKrats, going back to at least the days of Margaret Sanger and the KKK.

Eugenics has always been a strong selling point with DemoKKKrats, going back to at least the days of Margaret Sanger and the KKK.
Most babies eaten and harvested by white democrats are black.

If it wasn't for baby harvesting, there would be millions more black people in America today.

When you ass-munchers are ready to support these kids then maybe you'll have a small point.

Until then you got nuthin'.

Most babies eaten and harvested by white democrats are black.

If it wasn't for baby harvesting, there would be millions more black people in America today.

Yes, the DemoKKKrats are running a black genocide program, and have been since they lost the Civil War. Planned Parenthood is one half of it, the other half is keeping black people trapped in violent blue cities, where they are slaughtered en masse on a daily basis.

Their parents. Who love them.
More terminations than births.

Forum List

Back