John McCain Hospitalized

Kind of fucked up hoping someone is dying even if you do not agree with their politics.

John McCain doesn't give a fuck about my healthcare. Why should I give a fuck about his?

Well it would take being an actual human being to express concern about the health of another human being
And it would take a real American to express concern about the health of an American combat veteran.

I don't think anyone expects either from you.

You thinly-veiled outrage isn't fooling anyone. The only reason any leftist feels anything for McCain is because he served their purpose. If his Obamacare vote hadn't been driven by his own spitefulness for losing against Trump, he would be considered just another "racist, bigoted Republican" by you leftards.

Besides, he most likely dropped napalm on Vietnamese women and children during the Vietnam War. You leftists sure seemed to have a problem with that then, didn't you?

I am not a fuckign lib you moron. I do not feel shit for McCain, but I do not wish him dead like you fucking do.

The only thing you care about is you and your fucking insurance rates. yet you are too blind and too self absorbed to know that the real damage done by ObamaCare was not due to a insurance rates it was done to the hospitals with massively increased regulations and new burdensome reporting requirements. It has driven rural hospitals out of business totally and forced other ones to spend money on dumb shit instead of actual health care. They are jumping through hoops to make their patients "happy" instead of healthy because thanks to ObamaCare their reimbursement rates are tied to patient satisfaction.

Those are just some of the problems with ObamaCare that the fucking bill you are crying about like a 2 year old did not even begin to address.

Kind of fucked up hoping someone is dying even if you do not agree with their politics.

Agreed, do not care at all for his politics, but respect the man!

The same kind of men whom you leftists spit on, when they returned from Vietnam?

It took over 40 years. What took you people so long?

I have been told I hugged my Daddy, would not let go, and tried to tell & show him he was not going out the front door again.

Bet your daddy never dropped napalm on women and children, did he?

John McCain doesn't give a fuck about my healthcare. Why should I give a fuck about his?

Well it would take being an actual human being to express concern about the health of another human being
And it would take a real American to express concern about the health of an American combat veteran.

You thinly-veiled outrage isn't fooling anyone. The only reason any leftist feels anything for McCain is because he served their purpose. If his Obamacare vote hadn't been driven by his own spitefulness for losing against Trump, he would be considered just another "racist, bigoted Republican" by you leftards.

Besides, he most likely dropped napalm on Vietnamese women and children during the Vietnam War. You leftists sure seemed to have a problem with that then, didn't you?

I am not a fuckign lib you moron. I do not feel shit for McCain, but I do not wish him dead like you fucking do.

The only thing you care about is you and your fucking insurance rates. yet you are too blind and too self absorbed to know that the real damage done by ObamaCare was not due to a insurace rates it was done to the hospitals with massively increased regulations and new burdensome reporting requirements. It has driven rural hospitals out of business totally and forced other ones to spend money on dumb shit instead of actual health care. They are jumping through hoops to make their patients "happy" instead of healthy because thanks to ObamaCare their reimbursement rates are tied to patient satisfaction.

Those are just some of the problems with ObamaCare that the fucking bill you are crying about like a 2 year old did not even begin to address.

Wow, I must be in an alternate universe here. A liberal is finally admitting that Obamacare was a monumental clusterfuck.

The only thing you care about is you and your fucking insurance rates. yet you are too blind and too self absorbed to know that the real damage done by ObamaCare was not due to a insurace rates it was done to the hospitals with massively increased regulations and new burdensome reporting requirements. It has driven rural hospitals out of business totally and forced other ones to spend money on dumb shit instead of actual health care. They are jumping through hoops to make their patients "happy" instead of healthy because thanks to ObamaCare their reimbursement rates are tied to patient satisfaction.

Wow, I must be in an alternate universe here. A liberal is finally admitting that Obamacare was a monumental clusterfuck.

No, you are not in a alternate universe you just do not have a fucking brain. I am not a liberal and never have been. I have challenged everyone of you fucking partisan hacks to show what liberal views I hold and not a one of you have been capable.

I will tell you the same thing I told every other Trump ass licker, me not liking Trump does not make me a liberal. But you are too stupid to grasp that fact

"Being treated for "normal side effects of his ongoing cancer therapy..."

Dying could be considered a side effect, couldn't it?

"Arizona Senator John McCain is back in the hospital. His office released a statement Wednesday afternoon saying that McCain was at Walter Reed Medical Center near Washington, D.C., being treated for "normal side effects of his ongoing cancer therapy."

Sen. John McCain back in hospital for cancer treatment

I don't like John McCain, however my prayers to him and his loved ones, if he is to pass soon into the next life I hope his passing is as peaceful as possible and that Our Lord has Mercy on his soul.

Not everything should be about politics, especially something like this some things should transcend politics and a persons impending death should be one of them, I think or I'd like to think we all are human and decent at times like this or we all should be.

No, you are not in a alternate universe you just do not have a fucking brain. I am not a liberal and never have been. I have challenged everyone of you fucking partisan hacks to show what liberal views I hold and not a one of you have been capable.

I will tell you the same thing I told every other Trump ass licker, me not liking Trump does not make me a liberal. But you are too stupid to grasp that fact

Quit your lying. Your use of common leftist phrases like "Trump ass licker" speaks volumes of your political affiliations.

Do you think people are stupid or something? You are a leftist. You are not an "independent", because you don't have the mental capacity to think for yourself. You also most likely voted for Hillary Clinton or at the worst, supported Bernie Sanders until he was thrown out of the race.

Fess up. You can lie to me, but to thine own self be true. You are in no way a conservative, a Republican, or a Trump-supporter. Therefore, you are a leftist.

I remember when McCain first ran and liberals called him a war criminal! Now because he favors their politics he's a hero?
I remember when the 2000 Dem VP candidate was called Joe LIEberman and then a few years later he became a conservative icon, so all your comment proves is that you have a short memory.

Because he is a human being?

And if not think self interest. We need his vote for tax cuts

If he has any conscience left and want to leave a legacy behind, he'll vote for the tax reform bill. We'll just have to see.

I honestly wish him well, but there is something seriously wrong with a man this old who can't let go of power when he should be spending his remaining months or years with his beautiful wife.

Go home John. GO THE HELL HOME and leave America alone.

Dying could be considered a side effect, couldn't it?​

Y'know that dipSHIT?

FUCK YOU

"Fuck me"? You want to have sex with me? That's pretty fucked up, isn't it? Are you one of those gay twinks or something?

Geez, mang: For someone who uses the handle of "DrLove", you sure are full of hate.

Forum List

Back