John McCain Hospitalized

Death's in the room with him....

Death walks arm in arm with us from the moment we're born.

Little need to celebrate when someone nears the end of the road

That shit cracks me up. :laugh:

200w.gif

I watched my father, mother, and 2 grandmothers die of cancer.

I wouldn't want anyone, ANYONE, to go that way.

Death's in the room with him.
It's in the room with all of us.
True that.

OT:
One of my closest friend's father was dying of cancer. Doctors told my friend that his father likely would live only a few weeks more. That was some eight months ago and the man has yet to pass. Why? Nobody knows. I and my friend's family attribute it to the man's will to live being stronger still than is the cancer that's killing him.​

They gave my dad 6 months, he lasted 5 years

Kind of fucked up hoping someone is dying even if you do not agree with their politics.

John McCain doesn't give a fuck about my healthcare. Why should I give a fuck about his?

Well it would take being an actual human being to express concern about the health of another human being
And it would take a real American to express concern about the health of an American combat veteran.

I don't think anyone expects either from you.

You thinly-veiled outrage isn't fooling anyone. The only reason any leftist feels anything for McCain

Poor sad little snowflake.

I have always like McCain while not always agreeing with his politics. You despise McCain because he is not to the Right of Attila the Hun. I respect McCain for being a combat veteran who volunteered to serve our country- even if I disagree with the war he volunteered to fight. You don't respect McCain because he is a combat veteran- who is not to the right of Attila the Hun.

As the "old folks" in my family used to say, "I've been dying since the day I was born."

Moreover, it's very déclassé and raffish to do so.

It is easy to tell the assholes of either the left or the right.

They applaud the illness, misery, and death of those they disagree with politically.

And they are all assholes

I hope the poor guy doesn't suffer....I had many elders who told me they could smell death in the room as well.

It's hard to feel anything when I think of the millions of people suffered thanks to Obamacare. My wife was one of them who lost her job 7 years ago. The hospital she worked at had to change their medical transcription system to become Obamacare-complaint. 12 people lost their jobs overall, and they shut down the entire transcription department. There were also three small clinics that had to shut down because they couldn't afford to comply. And McCain voted to keep this monstrosity alive.

True that.

OT:
One of my closest friend's father was dying of cancer. Doctors told my friend that his father likely would live only a few weeks more. That was some eight months ago and the man has yet to pass. Why? Nobody knows. I and my friend's family attribute it to the man's will to live being stronger still than is the cancer that's killing him.​

My condolences to you and God bless him.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
-- Prayer for Eternal Rest​

True that.

OT:

My condolences to you and God bless him.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
-- Prayer for Eternal Rest​

He's been gone 27 years, last month.

Mom passed 2 years ago, October.

They're together, and no longer in pain

It is easy to tell the assholes of either the left or the right.

They applaud the illness, misery, and death of those they disagree with politically.

And they are all assholes

Do you want to know just how much of an "asshole" I am? I kept an unopened bottle of 1974 Jim Beam, just in case something bad happened to that shithead Barack Obama. I didn't get to open it in celebration of that possibility, but I did finally crack it open after our Magnificent Orange Bastard took the Presidency. It was smooth.

I can only imagine how ugly it's gonna get in here when he passes away.
I'm going to hold out hope that it doesn't get ugly, though if it does, well, that's yet another reason to make use of the ignore feature. I just don't want to have anything to do with folks who avail themselves of the circumstance someone else's unfortunate passing to make light of and/or rebuke them or defile their memory. Quite simply, of good character not attack others who cannot (won't) fight back.

I'm going to hold out hope that it doesn't get ugly, though if it does, well, that's yet another reason to make use of the ignore feature. I just don't want to have anything to do with folks who avail themselves of the circumstance someone else's unfortunate passing to make light of and/or rebuke them or defile their memory. Quite simply, of good character not attack others who cannot (won't) fight back.
I had a handful of people on ignore for a while, then it occurred to me how valuable they were in illustrating my points about the dishonesty, hate and hypocrisy of hardcore partisan ideology. So I took them off.

This place is one fascinating study.

"Being treated for "normal side effects of his ongoing cancer therapy..."

Dying could be considered a side effect, couldn't it?

"Arizona Senator John McCain is back in the hospital. His office released a statement Wednesday afternoon saying that McCain was at Walter Reed Medical Center near Washington, D.C., being treated for "normal side effects of his ongoing cancer therapy."

Sen. John McCain back in hospital for cancer treatment
good. Maybe he'll finally die.

Kind of fucked up hoping someone is dying even if you do not agree with their politics.

Agreed, do not care at all for his politics, but respect the man!

The same kind of men whom you leftists spit on, when they returned from Vietnam?

It took over 40 years. What took you people so long?

Well you only fucked up two things in that post. First I am not a leftist and second, I would never spit on one of my own. You're batting a 1000 right now so keep it up!

I had a handful of people on ignore for a while, then it occurred to me how valuable they were in illustrating my points about the dishonesty, hate and hypocrisy of hardcore partisan ideology. So I took them off.

LOL

Be that as it may, I prefer not to dignify such folks with a response and the easiest way for me to do that is not know what they have to say.

It is that.

"Being treated for "normal side effects of his ongoing cancer therapy..."

Dying could be considered a side effect, couldn't it?

"Arizona Senator John McCain is back in the hospital. His office released a statement Wednesday afternoon saying that McCain was at Walter Reed Medical Center near Washington, D.C., being treated for "normal side effects of his ongoing cancer therapy."

Sen. John McCain back in hospital for cancer treatment
good. Maybe he'll finally die.

Agreed. Here's hoping Christmas comes early this year. :biggrin:

Agreed, do not care at all for his politics, but respect the man!

The same kind of men whom you leftists spit on, when they returned from Vietnam?

It took over 40 years. What took you people so long?

I have been told I hugged my Daddy, would not let go, and tried to tell & show him he was not going out the front door again.

Forum List

Back