Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin was Admitted into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The Pentagon announced earlier today that Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin was Admitted into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on the Evening of January 1st due to possible “Compilations” from a recent Elective Medical Procedure; he has since been Recovering Well and was reportedly expected to Resume his Full-Duties as Secretary today.

According to Members of Congress, they did not know about the Situation with Secretary Austin, with them only being Notified about his Hospitalization earlier tonight right before the Statement was Publicly Released; however, the DoD stated that during his Hospitalization that Austin was still prepared to Act for and Exercise all of his Powers as Secretary of Defense.

Gender affirming surgery can be fraught with peril. ;)

Only took five days to notify anyone.....This is exactly they type of transparency i was promised when the adults got back in charge. :laughing0301:

Our top military leaders are obviously aware that we no longer have the same fear and respect we used to have from our enemies. That's why they have to play these childish "hide and go-seek" games which are so lacking in transparency.

The Pentagon announced earlier today that Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin was Admitted into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on the Evening of January 1st due to possible “Compilations” from a recent Elective Medical Procedure; he has since been Recovering Well and was reportedly expected to Resume his Full-Duties as Secretary today.

According to Members of Congress, they did not know about the Situation with Secretary Austin, with them only being Notified about his Hospitalization earlier tonight right before the Statement was Publicly Released; however, the DoD stated that during his Hospitalization that Austin was still prepared to Act for and Exercise all of his Powers as Secretary of Defense.

Only took five days to notify anyone.....This is exactly they type of transparency i was promised when the adults got back in charge. :laughing0301:
Do you find that you have to always worry about something?

I join other members and guests in wishing Secretary Austin a fast and complete recovery.

I hope that he is soon back at the Pentagon and that he can continue his trips abroad.

Being 86, I realize that health is the most important thing in a person's life.

Just like Afghanistan and the Chinese balloon debacle .

I have some problems with this.

For one. As a Federal Employee he is required to notify his superior of any absence from work rather it be sick or annual leave. So the question begged to be asked is;

Who is his next level supervisor? As the #4 in the chain of command who would this person be? President Biden?

Something is not adding up here.

Either Austin is negligent in performance of his duties and should be reprimanded, or he did notify his boss and for reasons unknown, they are lying.

So, lemme see if I got this right:
  1. Secretary of the Defense has cancer and checks himself into a hospital for treatment to be put under anesthesia, without even notifying the President.
  2. Meanwhile, our US troops have been attacked something like 130 times in the Middle East.
  3. And at the same time the guy who would fill in for Austin is on vacation.
  4. And at the same time the person who would fill in for THAT person is off with the flu.
And this is the state of the Biden Administration, leaving this country on the verse of attack and vulnerability.

And just how do democrats continue to excuse, support and defend this crap?

Forum List

Back