Any wrestling fans here?

Biff Tannen

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2017
Im not talking about that stupid fake shit that they do now. Im talking about guys like dick the bruiser and harly race. real legit tough guys. Haku was tough to. he once ripped a guys eyeball out in a bar fight. I read about it in bobby heenans book.

Im not talking about that stupid fake shit that they do now. Im talking about guys like dick the bruiser and harly race. real legit tough guys. Haku was tough to. he once ripped a guys eyeball out in a bar fight. I read about it in bobby heenans book.

I used to be a wrestling fan back in the old days when guys were like you say and not the pretty boy candy asses of today. Wrestling has pretty much mirrored the changes in the NFL. Was a big fan of Bruno's, met him at a bar and especially Ivan Putski, got to shake his hand. PS, I think you are just fine with this post here in GD.

I used to be a wrestling fan back in the old days when guys were like you say and not the pretty boy candy asses of today. Wrestling has pretty much mirrored the changes in the NFL. Was a big fan of Bruno's, met him at a bar and especially Ivan Putski, got to shake his hand.

My grandad and i used to watch wrestling back in the day. NWA and WWF. Is this thread okay for this forum? im a new guy. Still trying to figure out the rules.

I used to be a wrestling fan back in the old days when guys were like you say and not the pretty boy candy asses of today. Wrestling has pretty much mirrored the changes in the NFL. Was a big fan of Bruno's, met him at a bar and especially Ivan Putski, got to shake his hand.

My grandad and i used to watch wrestling back in the day. NWA and WWF. Is this thread okay for this forum? im a new guy. Still trying to figure out the rules.
Thread should be fine here. I watched Jessie, Jimmy and Sheri Martel break in in the Pacific Northwest under Don Owens promotions.

Biff, read your intro, you are an OK guy. You'll do fine here, just realize that half the people here are idiots and the more they attack you the more a threat you are to them because they don't have enough brains to blow their noses, so take it as a compliment when they attack you. Because you are such a nice guy, here's a compressed file chart I made which will make the rules easier to understand for you. I cut the file to quarter size so it would attach, so its a bit fuzzy when you blow it up big enough to read but should still make sense. Welcome to the forum.

USMBZoneMap2.jpg

Biff, read your intro, you are an OK guy. You'll do fine here, just realize that half the people here are idiots and the more they attack you the more a threat you are to them because they don't have enough brains to blow their noses, so take it as a compliment when they attack you. Because you are such a nice guy, here's a compressed file chart I made which will make the rules easier to understand for you. I cut the file to quarter size so it would attach, so its a bit fuzzy when you blow it up big enough to read but should still make sense. Welcome to the forum.

View attachment 165846

Thanks boss. That bart simpson guy sure seemed like he has never skinned a squirrel. Maybe he got mad and caused trouble for me. I am just here to hang out. I do like wrestling though. well the old stuff. Thanks again for the help. I appreciate it.

My dad took me to a studio wrestling match when I was about 6 or 7. All I remember about it is I sneaked my first sip of his beer while he was standing up with the crowd chanting "Daltons are Yellow". (I guess the Daltons were the bad guys), and studio wrestling was the dumbest thing I had ever seen. Still like beer, and wrestling is still dumb.

My dad took me to a studio wrestling match when I was about 6 or 7. All I remember about it is I sneaked my first sip of his beer while he was standing up with the crowd chanting "Daltons are Yellow". (I guess the Daltons were the bad guys), and studio wrestling was the dumbest thing I had ever seen. Still like beer, and wrestling is still dumb.

says the guy named after the british bulldogs. lol. modern wrestling is dumb. Its fake.

Im not talking about that stupid fake shit that they do now.

Pro wrestling has always been scripted, it's no different now. I have an uncle who used to wrestle under the name "Tarzan Talley" ...he was the regular patsy who got plastered by the champion every week on TV while they promoted the big weekend bout.

Don't get me wrong, these guys are athletes. They could fall off a house and land on their backs, then just get up and walk away. But it's all fake as far as who wins or loses.

I still enjoy watching it for entertainment. I always liked Randy Macho Man Savage... ohyeahhhh! And who could forget Rick Flair... whooooooooo! Another one I used to like was Hacksaw Jim Dugan. I hated Roddy Piper.

You're all probably too young to remember Tojo Yamamoto and Mephisto and Dante. This was before WWF.

Pro wrestling has always been scripted, it's no different now. I have an uncle who used to wrestle under the name "Tarzan Talley" ...he was the regular patsy who got plastered by the champion every week on TV while they promoted the big weekend bout.

Don't get me wrong, these guys are athletes. They could fall off a house and land on their backs, then just get up and walk away. But it's all fake as far as who wins or loses.

I still enjoy watching it for entertainment. I always liked Randy Macho Man Savage... ohyeahhhh! And who could forget Rick Flair... whooooooooo! Another one I used to like was Hacksaw Jim Dugan. I hated Roddy Piper.

You're all probably too young to remember Tojo Yamamoto and Mephisto and Dante. This was before WWF.

so your uncle was a jobber? Some uncle. wrestling is scripted now, but not always. tell that to bruiser brody or owen hart. how about benoits kid? Real fake. Falri and Macho were awesome tho.

Professional wrasslin as in scripted redneck soap opera with men in greased up tights?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so your uncle was a jobber? Some uncle. wrestling is scripted now, but not always. tell that to bruiser brody or owen hart. how about benoits kid? Real fake. Falri and Macho were awesome tho.

Haha... yeah, here is my uncle:

Professional wrasslin as in scripted redneck soap opera with men in greased up tights?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why are you following me around you slow bastard. wrestling was real back in the day. people fucking died.

You are so right. I hate wrestling. I turned it on once, lasted about five minutes. I think that stupid guy who did the Slim Jim commercials was wrestling. Even Lanny would have been a better choice than that fraud.

Haha... yeah, here is my uncle:

Thats pretty cool. I remember watching jt southern fight van hammer on wcw. that was tugboat form wwf at the end doing commentery.

Forum List

Back