John McCain Hospitalized

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
"Being treated for "normal side effects of his ongoing cancer therapy..."

Dying could be considered a side effect, couldn't it?

"Arizona Senator John McCain is back in the hospital. His office released a statement Wednesday afternoon saying that McCain was at Walter Reed Medical Center near Washington, D.C., being treated for "normal side effects of his ongoing cancer therapy."

Sen. John McCain back in hospital for cancer treatment

Kind of fucked up hoping someone is dying even if you do not agree with their politics.

He needs to be institutionalized.

All I know is that I would not want to be the Grim Reaper coming for him in the halls of Congress.

I'm not sure but I think McCain will win that fight.

Kind of fucked up hoping someone is dying even if you do not agree with their politics.

John McCain doesn't give a fuck about my healthcare. Why should I give a fuck about his?

Why because he would not vote for a piece of shit bill that was even worse than the piece of shit law it was supposed to be repealing and replacing?

Quit being such a fucking party stooge and think for yourself for once

John McCain doesn't give a fuck about my healthcare. Why should I give a fuck about his?

Well it would take being an actual human being to express concern about the health of another human being
And it would take a real American to express concern about the health of an American combat veteran.

I don't think anyone expects either from you.

Well it would take being an actual human being to express concern about the health of another human being
And it would take a real American to express concern about the health of an American combat veteran.

I don't think anyone expects either from you.

You thinly-veiled outrage isn't fooling anyone. The only reason any leftist feels anything for McCain is because he served their purpose. If his Obamacare vote hadn't been driven by his own spitefulness for losing against Trump, he would be considered just another "racist, bigoted Republican" by you leftards.

Besides, he most likely dropped napalm on Vietnamese women and children during the Vietnam War. You leftists sure seemed to have a problem with that then, didn't you?

Death's in the room with him.
It's in the room with all of us.
True that.

OT:
One of my closest friend's father was dying of cancer. Doctors told my friend that his father likely would live only a few weeks more. That was some eight months ago and the man has yet to pass. Why? Nobody knows. I and my friend's family attribute it to the man's will to live being stronger still than is the cancer that's killing him.​

Forum List

Back