John Kerry Violates Logan Act

iu

While I'm no fan of John Kerry, this thread and article is bullshit.

In what way?

That Kerry had these talks with his terrorist allies is fact.

That he violated the Logan act is irony, considering the way the Maoists have shit themselves with (baseless) claims of Trump violating that act.

The Logan act no one was ever charged with it...but he did just violated the law, he is trying to undermine Trump..

So what? half the private citizens in the country are trying to "undermine Trump", which is their first amendment right.

Kerry just like any other private citizen can express his opinions to whomever he wants, as long as he's not giving up classified information, giving aid and comfort or violating laws on foreign soil.

I'm not sure why you're worried about what John Kerry is up to, he's just a joke of a never was that is desperately trying to become a has been. :dunno:

Kerry is engaging in FOREIGN POLICY to undermine the United States.

That the leftstream media engages in demagoguery to undermine the same is irrelevant.

The Logan act no one was ever charged with it...but he did just violated the law, he is trying to undermine Trump..

So what? half the private citizens in the country are trying to "undermine Trump", which is their first amendment right.

Kerry just like any other private citizen can express his opinions to whomever he wants, as long as he's not giving up classified information, giving aid and comfort or violating laws on foreign soil.

I'm not sure why you're worried about what John Kerry is up to, he's just a joke of a never was that is desperately trying to become a has been. :dunno:

Kerry is engaging in FOREIGN POLICY to undermine the United States.
How so? Kerry has no authority to negotiate on behalf of the United States Government and nothing in the story indicates that he's attempting to pass himself off as a representative of the United States, he also has no authority to implement or influence official U.S. foreign policy and thus has no leverage to negotiate with.

That the leftstream media engages in demagoguery to undermine the same is irrelevant.
So if John Kerry does it it's somehow criminal but if a member of the media does the exact same thing it's not?

Sheesh.. sometimes you folks on the right are just as screwy and illogical as the left wingers.

I saw that Lurch-looking fuckstick last year in Beijing.... we rode an elevator down together to the lobby in a hotel.

I glared at that mother fucker like it was Satan itself. I was very having bad thoughts. He was definitely in Beijing fucking over the Trump administration in ways that the Logan Act legislators never even dreamed were possible.

Forum List

Back