John Kerry: Unfit for Service

Every time I read some inflammatory garbage about John Kerry. it is usually made by -

1 Someone with no first hand knowledge of actual events

2 Some partisan driven head hunter

3 Someone misquoting someone who actually served with Kerry

4 Jerome Corsi

You know -
the guy who co-wrote Unfit for Command, a book so infamously inaccurate that it helped spawn the term "swiftboating" as a description of a political smear campaign.

That alone should tell you everything you need to know about Corsi, but there are so many other reasons he's not a credible figure. There's the birtherism. The appearance on a "pro-White" radio show. The bigoted comments on Free Republic. The promotion of laughable conspiracy theories about global government and the "North American Union." The failed Obama smear book.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2010/04/16/why-is-abc-news-quoting-discredited-birther-jer/163337

Every time I read some inflammatory garbage about John Kerry. it is usually made by -

4 Jerome Corsi

You know -
the guy who co-wrote Unfit for Command, a book so infamously inaccurate that it helped spawn the term "swiftboating" as a description of a political smear campaign.

That alone should tell you everything you need to know about Corsi, but there are so many other reasons he's not a credible figure. There's the birtherism. The appearance on a "pro-White" radio show. The bigoted comments on Free Republic. The promotion of laughable conspiracy theories about global government and the "North American Union." The failed Obama smear book.

Why is ABC News quoting discredited birther Jerome Corsi? | Blog | Media Matters for America

Bullshit. Kerry admittedly had no first hand knowledge of his most horrendous lies.
Do you have proof that anything said about Kerry is a lie? If so lets see it. Otherwise you're just talking shit.

John Forbes Kerry is a great American!

He has proven it as a decorated military man, a U.S. Senator, and now as one of our best Secretary Of State ever.

He has proven it as a decorated military man, a U.S. Senator, and now as one of our best Secretary Of State ever.

He's a child murderer (shooting VC kids in the back) and faked his injuries, submitted bogus award nominations and sided with Hanoi Jane.

What a fucking great Communist leader.

No wonder your lips are so tight around his cock he's gasping for air.

I was there and for a hell of a lot longer. Kerry isn't fit to lick dog turds off a real soldier's boots. Not then; not now.

Kerry proved that he is a low life bottom feeding piece of dog squeeze when he publicly testified under oath about atrocities being committed that he had no first hand knowledge of. And those would be his good points

I am sure there were atrocities committed in Vietnam, but Kerry aired them while American soldiers were still being killed in country. That is called aiding and abetting the enemy in the real world.

Kerry is a 1%er hack of course that is because he married a Heinz. You know that company that pays no taxes in the US because all the money is shipped back to it's corporate head quarters in another country.

Just like how Obama created two US car manufacturers, down from three since all of the profits from Chrysler benefit the Italians.

I was there and for a hell of a lot longer. Kerry isn't fit to lick dog turds off a real soldier's boots. Not then; not now.
You must have been dishonorably discharged for immoral acts.

Nope. I just did my job as best I could like thousands of others. My discharge is a matter of record. I was an Army medic; not a sniveling lil Navy bitch like Kerry who pissed and moaned until he was relived of the duty he had volunteered for (and in the process abandoned his boat crew).

4 Jerome Corsi

You know -

Why is ABC News quoting discredited birther Jerome Corsi? | Blog | Media Matters for America

Bullshit. Kerry admittedly had no first hand knowledge of his most horrendous lies.
Do you have proof that anything said about Kerry is a lie? If so lets see it. Otherwise you're just talking shit.

Republicans are the ones to make the accusations. It's on them to come up with actual facts - not the rest of the sane people who know all this swift-boat nonsense is nothing but political theater.

Jerome Corsi was the one who started this - let him prove it.

Kerry is a liar? How about Corsi, who wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up his ass in the form of an evil snake?

Kerry proved that he is a low life bottom feeding piece of dog squeeze when he publicly testified under oath about atrocities being committed that he had no first hand knowledge of. And those would be his good points

I am sure there were atrocities committed in Vietnam, but Kerry aired them while American soldiers were still being killed in country. That is called aiding and abetting the enemy in the real world.

So, testifying about what soldiers who served in combat are saying is a crime? What are soldiers saying now about Afghanistan?

:eusa_think:

And aiding and abetting? Give us a break :cuckoo:

Kerry is a 1%er hack of course that is because he married a Heinz. You know that company that pays no taxes in the US because all the money is shipped back to it's corporate head quarters in another country.

Just like how Obama created two US car manufacturers, down from three since all of the profits from Chrysler benefit the Italians.

crazy post. what are you talking about?

You must have been dishonorably discharged for immoral acts.

Nope. I just did my job as best I could like thousands of others. My discharge is a matter of record. I was an Army medic; not a sniveling lil Navy bitch like Kerry who pissed and moaned until he was relived of the duty he had volunteered for (and in the process abandoned his boat crew).
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Kerry has a military record just as you do. So if we are to believe you because of what your supposed record says, we must believe Kerry for what he real record says.

case closed you dufus phoney

The Truth Hurts

January 17, 2014 by Caroline Glick

pic-b-450x316.png

To hear it from the White House, and from Israel’s leftist media, Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon is a major liability...

Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon is a major liability. :(

4 Jerome Corsi

You know -

Kerry lies? Hmm...:eusa_shhh: cute, you don't list any. Is that really you Mr. McCarthy?

He's a child murderer (shooting VC kids in the back) and faked his injuries, submitted bogus award nominations and sided with Hanoi Jane.

What a fucking great Communist leader.

No wonder your lips are so tight around his cock he's gasping for air.

except the real public record proves you are a moronic dipshit John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Non serving sniffling Libberhoid pussies discussing (attempting to) the military
Why don't you asswipes discuss something you are bred for, ie sucking cock and hugging trees

Non serving sniffling Libberhoid pussies discussing (attempting to) the military
Why don't you asswipes discuss something you are bred for, ie sucking cock and hugging trees

So, no discussion on this mater permitted, because YOU ALMIGHTY served and no one else is allowed to comment?

Nice.

/thread.

Forum List

Back