John Kerry lies under oath about owning a private jet.

Getting beyond his ginormous hypocrisy on the climate, he just lied under oath.

Claims he has never owned one. But his Wife owns a charter company using private jets, and Kerry is a major shareholder of said company.

The funny thing is, those in the MMGW Cult just let themselves get played by hypocrites like Kerry constantly.

Kerry erupts after his private jet use is mocked in House hearing, denies ever owning one​

An LLC partly owned by Kerry sold a jet he traveled in last year​

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry lashed out at House lawmakers during a committee hearing on Thursday over the criticisms of his use of a private jet that has emitted hundreds of metric tons of carbon, even as he battles climate change.

"I just don't agree with your facts, which began with the presentation of one of the most outrageously persistent lies that I hear, which is this private jet," Kerry said during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing. "We don't own a private jet. I don't own a private jet. I personally have never owned a private jet. And obviously it's pretty stupid to talk about coming in a private jet from the State Department up here. I just honestly, if that's where you want to go, go."

Kerry, who did not deny traveling on a private jet, was responding to Rep. Cory Mills, R-Fla., who told Kerry that he hoped "it wasn't too problematic for your operational team and your private jet to get here."

Kerry has been widely criticized for advocating for drastic climate change rules while also traveling to events on a private jet that was owned by Flying Squirrel LLC, a charter company owned by Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry, and in which Kerry reported owning a more than $1 million stake on a financial disclosure.

Perhaps you dismiss the left's ability to twist things around corrupting normal brain activity. How about "they're in her name only, and a shareholder is excused of liability".

Getting beyond his ginormous hypocrisy on the climate, he just lied under oath.

Claims he has never owned one. But his Wife owns a charter company using private jets, and Kerry is a major shareholder of said company.

The funny thing is, those in the MMGW Cult just let themselves get played by hypocrites like Kerry constantly.

Kerry erupts after his private jet use is mocked in House hearing, denies ever owning one​

An LLC partly owned by Kerry sold a jet he traveled in last year​

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry lashed out at House lawmakers during a committee hearing on Thursday over the criticisms of his use of a private jet that has emitted hundreds of metric tons of carbon, even as he battles climate change.

"I just don't agree with your facts, which began with the presentation of one of the most outrageously persistent lies that I hear, which is this private jet," Kerry said during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing. "We don't own a private jet. I don't own a private jet. I personally have never owned a private jet. And obviously it's pretty stupid to talk about coming in a private jet from the State Department up here. I just honestly, if that's where you want to go, go."

Kerry, who did not deny traveling on a private jet, was responding to Rep. Cory Mills, R-Fla., who told Kerry that he hoped "it wasn't too problematic for your operational team and your private jet to get here."

Kerry has been widely criticized for advocating for drastic climate change rules while also traveling to events on a private jet that was owned by Flying Squirrel LLC, a charter company owned by Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry, and in which Kerry reported owning a more than $1 million stake on a financial disclosure.
The thing about accusing someone of lying under oath is it doesn't mean much unless you are under oath as well when you say it.

The only thing more insane and hypocritical than Kerry's behavior is that of liberals in defending it.

The POINT is that he's not bicycling/sailing everywhere, thus not taking CC seriously.

CC = The new scam of the century

Lockdowns imminent, but this time, with limited electricity.

He lives in a non community property state. His generous wife let's him fly all over the place for free.

Yes, and the OP states that Kerry lied under oath.
Was the OP (or the article linked to it) written under oath?
That is my point.
Why the hell would one need to be under oath to expose an obvious lie refuted by multiple links, you raving moron?:cuckoo:

He has a million dollars of his money invested in the LLC, Dumbass.
What he is saying is that even though he has an investment in the company his name is not on the title of any of the planes. His wife does have her name as owner of record of one or more planes. She generously allows him to fly free.

Get it you stupid fool. If you have an investment in Jet Blue, how many planes do you own?

Why the hell would one need to be under oath to expose an obvious lie refuted by multiple links, you raving moron?:cuckoo:
Because your links are probably fake news you clueless twit!
If Kerry lied under oath where are the perjury charges?

Kerry is one of the most despicable, if not the most despicable, person to ever be in politics. That is saying a lot when you look at the runner ups for that title.

Some of the best money I ever spent in my life was when I donated to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, which was the decisive factor that asshole was not elected President.

Feel free to prove them wrong, Gomer.

GO!
From your own Fox News story:

Kerry was criticized by conservatives online following his comment in the hearing, including a tweet from Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., who said, "He doesn’t own one but he sure does use one!"

So there you have it. The OP is bullshit.
Kerry did not lie under oath.
He does NOT own a private jet.
Maybe find some other fake news non-story to squawk about dimwit.

Lurch, the former Presidential candidate and longtime scumbag, pictured here
IMG_0568.jpeg

Leads us to ask the important question:

“How many piles per gallon does he get with his Botox?”

So did he ever use his “wife’s” private jet, or contract with her “company” to fly around? Yes, he had a cool million invested in “her” private jet company, so after considerable ridicule “she” “he” sold it to a company that happens to be involved in investing in green energy. No he never held direct title, but let’s not confuse the real issue, did he or does he use a private jet to commune with his chicken little the sky is falling cadre of morons. Hippocrates rule the beltway and he is just another unproductive participant that could never have held a job in the private sector that discovered politics was a win win!

From your own Fox News story:

Kerry was criticized by conservatives online following his comment in the hearing, including a tweet from Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., who said, "He doesn’t own one but he sure does use one!"

So there you have it. The OP is bullshit.
Kerry did not lie under oath.
He does NOT own a private jet.
Maybe find some other fake news non-story to squawk about dimwit.
The dude was mocking Lurch, Moron.

Forum List

Back