John Kerry Comes Up With Excellent Idea To Save The Planet

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Just quit growing food. As he says, "You just can’t continue to both warm the planet while also expecting to feed it," Kerry added. "It doesn’t work".

So, I guess we just quit growing food to feed ourselves and then the planet will be saved. Why didn't we think of this solution earlier?

Just quit growing food. As he says, "You just can’t continue to both warm the planet while also expecting to feed it," Kerry added. "It doesn’t work".

So, I guess we just quit growing food to feed ourselves and then the planet will be saved. Why didn't we think of this solution earlier?

This nonsense would all stop if the GOP Congressional leadership stood up and defunded the Co2 fraud.

Depopulation, genocide and eugenics are the only reliable ways to save the planet from manmade global warming

Impossible for GOP leadership to stand up when they are paid to bend over

The mid 1990 GOP would stand up and did. The current GOP is controlled by Zionist Fascist frauds like McConnell and McCarthy, who are part of the problem, not the solution, and they all know too.

Mao and Stalin also fxckxd with the food supply they starved millions of people.

stalinstravationzxcvbnsdfgh.jpg

This nonsense would all stop if the GOP Congressional leadership stood up and defunded the Co2 fraud.

It wont stop until the world economic forum is stopped because at the end of the day it's them and people like Soros that fund and push this kind of shit. It's beyond just American politcians, although they certainly aren't helping it.

John Kerry is a part of the wef.

It wont stop until the world economic forum is stopped because at the end of the day it's them and people like Soros that fund and push this kind of shit. It's beyond just American politcians, although they certainly aren't helping it.

John Kerry is a part of the wef.

It is a WHOSE WHO of the worst the human species has.

Sick tyrannical communist/fascist warmongering Murderous Fraud Vax pushing BLM supporting W loving Zionist Fascists

John Kerry should stop eating for the good of the planet.

I've long believed the exponential growth of the human population is the biggest driver of global warming more than actual human activity.

It's just another way to say "Kill the white farmer".....Like in South Africa.

He should tell his wife to stop buying all those tomatoes.....He either has a weak pimp hand or knows what side his bread is buttered on. ;)

It is a WHOSE WHO of the worst the human species has.

Sick tyrannical communist/fascist warmongering Murderous Fraud Vax pushing BLM supporting W loving Zionist Fascists

Worse yet is they believe in none of those things. Those things are just a means to their end. Tools to be used to build what they want

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Lurch is a complete moron.

What a looney tune.

Forum List

Back