*Stupid~ John Kerry: No Others Words To Describe Him!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. John Kerry is beyond stupid, he has to be something lower, gosh words just won't come to me yet, dribbling idiot?
2. But anyway he is now saying the farmers are to blame, yeah those gas belching cows, chickens, sheep, pigs, and all the veggies we eat as humans are going to GETHCA!!!!!
3. Really the food I put in my mouth, that keeps me alive, is somehow going to ruin the whole planet.
4. Its going to get hotter folks, sweaty hot, the heat will kill us all, run for the hills!!!!!
5. Anyway if we get rid of most of the farming, we can kill off 95% of the population on planet earth, so if we stop farming, we can *ALL* survive. sort of, lets shut down Hienz Catchup *first*!.
6. Why is this fucker speaking???
7. Read his Bullshit here:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. John Kerry is beyond stupid, he has to be something lower, gosh words just won't come to me yet, dribbling idiot?
2. But anyway he is now saying the farmers are to blame, yeah those gas belching cows, chickens, sheep, pigs, and all the veggies we eat as humans are going to GETHCA!!!!!
3. Really the food I put in my mouth, that keeps me alive, is somehow going to ruin the whole planet.
4. Its going to get hotter folks, sweaty hot, the heat will kill us all, run for the hills!!!!!
5. Anyway if we get rid of most of the farming, we can kill off 95% of the population on planet earth, so if we stop farming, we can *ALL* survive. sort of, lets shut down Hienz Catchup *first*!.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Someone should tell the moron commie that there is more methane seeping up from the ocean floors all over world the and volcanos, both land based and in the ocean, than all the livestock on the fucking planet. Tell him to solve that first.

LMAO, it's not idiocy it's fear. The Dem party is in shambles. Without the unhinged left nut jobs turning out to vote Democrats can't win. Hence the giant shift left to the unhinged issues. That's why these whore Dems like Kerry, Biden and others have flip flopped 180 on these issues. They have to bend over for the left and in doing so look like moonbat imbeciles, it's hilarious. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
/----/ Lurch is just trolling for attention and recognition. With this BS, he knows he'll be invited to the next Climate Change Scam Conference, where he'll fly in his personal G7.
iu

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
He's a traitor. Is that why Biden appointed him?

Forum List

Back