John Kerry Comes Up With Excellent Idea To Save The Planet

I've long believed the exponential growth of the human population is the biggest driver of global warming more than actual human activity.
Yup. They kind of go hand in hand. Humans need shelter, food, employment, be able to travel, etc. The more humans there are the more this stuff is needed. As long as the population is growing, we will never be able to reverse what they call man made global warming. It is a futile attempt unless you address the number of humans on the planet.

Just quit growing food. As he says, "You just can’t continue to both warm the planet while also expecting to feed it," Kerry added. "It doesn’t work".

So, I guess we just quit growing food to feed ourselves and then the planet will be saved. Why didn't we think of this solution earlier?

Food is racist

We need more plants and trees and vegetation.......that would thrive on the CO2 and return oxygen in it's place, as well as keeping water/moisture on the ground instead of evaporating into the atmosphere.
We will have more trees. Less paper being necessary as we move more towards a digital world. In 1990, Opinion writers were more concerned about trees being necessary for newspapers, magazines, and books. Contrast that today.

Just quit growing food. As he says, "You just can’t continue to both warm the planet while also expecting to feed it," Kerry added. "It doesn’t work".

So, I guess we just quit growing food to feed ourselves and then the planet will be saved. Why didn't we think of this solution earlier?

He is such an idiot.

Forum List

Back