John Kerry 2016?

Kerry would make a great candidate

Like to see him run. He is more qualified than any republican and even more qualified than Hillary. Unlike potential Republicans, he is also a war hero

Indeed. But he is not going to run. Hillary is going to run, and she is going to sweep both the nomination and the general election.

Hillary is going to sweep up the Convention Hall after they nominate Liz Warren

:lol:

Oh my... look at how neat and clean this thread has suddenly become. That is SUCH a wonderful feature.

Is that so? What do you know? How to turn your manhood over to politicians and bureaucrats?
You are the pussies who claim liberals pick your candidates for you

Um...I know you didn't finish grade school, big guy, so I'll read it for you. I talked about your misogynistic treatment of Sarah Palin and other conservative women. I didn't say anything about you picking Republican candidates. Here's how you know that's what I was referring to. I commented on your misogynistic views of Sarah Palin, I didn't say you pick Republican candidates. Funny how that works, isn't it? As for your view that Republicans are libertarian, that's way over your head, I'll skip that one completely.
Sarah Palin was treated like a moron, because she answered questions like a moron. So much so that the McCain campaign withdrew her from situations where she could be asked unscripted questions. She will not subject herself to that type of scrutiny even today

Doesn't bother you when Obama, Biden, Gore, Kerry, Reid or liberal men are worse. They are men, it's not their job to shut their traps, feed you food and spread their legs though, so that's OK with you.

Palin versus the liberal ninnies? She's no Einstein, but she's no liberal politician either. She's a lot smarter than the empty suits in the White House and living in the Naval Observatory.
Actually...they are not worse
You may not agree with their political point of view but compared to Palin, their knowledge of policy matters is vastly superior
Palin acted like she had never read a newspaper or kept up with current events

To you "superior knowledge" just means they parrot the same people you do.

Kerry would make a great candidate

Like to see him run. He is more qualified than any republican and even more qualified than Hillary. Unlike potential Republicans, he is also a war hero

Indeed. But he is not going to run. Hillary is going to run, and she is going to sweep both the nomination and the general election.

Hillary is going to sweep up the Convention Hall after they nominate Liz Warren

Well it's good honest work.

Sarah Palin was treated like a moron, because she answered questions like a moron. So much so that the McCain campaign withdrew her from situations where she could be asked unscripted questions. She will not subject herself to that type of scrutiny even today

Doesn't bother you when Obama, Biden, Gore, Kerry, Reid or liberal men are worse. They are men, it's not their job to shut their traps, feed you food and spread their legs though, so that's OK with you.

Palin versus the liberal ninnies? She's no Einstein, but she's no liberal politician either. She's a lot smarter than the empty suits in the White House and living in the Naval Observatory.
You may not agree with their political point of view but compared to Palin, their knowledge of policy matters is vastly superior

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Please expand....this should be interesting

You need me to explain that which has been established by the record of this discussion, in which you have participated; thus having participated in the creation of that record?

ROFLMNAO!

You can't hide the imbeciles... they simply will not allow it!

Did you even make it through school? That is barely comprehensible

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Please expand....this should be interesting

You need me to explain that which has been established by the record of this discussion, in which you have participated; thus having participated in the creation of that record?

ROFLMNAO!

You can't hide the imbeciles... they simply will not allow it!

Did you even make it through school? That is barely comprehensible

That's your job, he needs to back off.

Oh my... look at how neat and clean this thread has suddenly become. That is SUCH a wonderful feature.
Real men don't use ignore, they can handle the words of others, but little boys do. Run to Mommy now, she'll protect you from the big bad man.

The ignore feature certainly isn't needed. Your posts just scream troll and my eyes just breeze over them. No technology required.

You are the pussies who claim liberals pick your candidates for you

Um...I know you didn't finish grade school, big guy, so I'll read it for you. I talked about your misogynistic treatment of Sarah Palin and other conservative women. I didn't say anything about you picking Republican candidates. Here's how you know that's what I was referring to. I commented on your misogynistic views of Sarah Palin, I didn't say you pick Republican candidates. Funny how that works, isn't it? As for your view that Republicans are libertarian, that's way over your head, I'll skip that one completely.

No, superior knowledge means you have an understanding of foreign and domestic issues. Both sides may have a different view of how to attack those issues....but they understand them
Palin demonstrated an extreme ignorance of basic issues. Like she never even cared about them until she became a candidate

No, superior knowledge means you have an understanding of foreign and domestic issues. Both sides may have a different view of how to attack those issues....but they understand them
Palin demonstrated an extreme ignorance of basic issues. Like she never even cared about them until she became a candidate

Gotcha, Archie Bunker. I see no evidence she knows less about foreign policy than the liberal empty suit who has been President six years.

Seriously, you and your party's misogyny is pathetic. If women are not free to disagree with you, they are not free. I don't like her better than other Republicans other than the grace she has handled the endless vitriol she has received from you and other liberal knuckle draggers just for being a woman.

Straight up, big guy, you are a pathetic human being. Women are not just there to feed you, tell you you're the man and spread their legs. They are equals and should be treated that way. Something your party doesn't do, they live in the 50s. And the liberal women who not only go along with singling out women like Palin, Coulter, Rice, Haley and other non-liberal women because they are women who are not liberal is just sick.

Gotcha, Archie Bunker. I see no evidence she knows less about foreign policy than the liberal empty suit who has been President six years.

Seriously, you and your party's misogyny is pathetic. If women are not free to disagree with you, they are not free. I don't like her better than other Republicans other than the grace she has handled the endless vitriol she has received from you and other liberal knuckle draggers just for being a woman.

Straight up, big guy, you are a pathetic human being. Women are not just there to feed you, tell you you're the man and spread their legs. They are equals and should be treated that way. Something your party doesn't do, they live in the 50s. And the liberal women who not only go along with singling out women like Palin, Coulter, Rice, Haley and other non-liberal women because they are women who are not liberal is just sick.
You guys can't help but double down on denial

You still want to compare Palins knowledge of domestic and international issues to Omama in 2008?
Palin embarassed herself in appearance after appearance. Even her own handlers admitted it to the point of not allowing her at unscripted appearances. God forbid another Katie Couric asking tough questions
Meanwhile, Obama appeared week after week in press interviews and debates. Republicans licked their chops waiting for him to screw up........he didn't

You still want to compare Palins knowledge of domestic and international issues to Omama in 2008?
Palin embarassed herself in appearance after appearance. Even her own handlers admitted it to the point of not allowing her at unscripted appearances. God forbid another Katie Couric asking tough questions
Meanwhile, Obama appeared week after week in press interviews and debates. Republicans licked their chops waiting for him to screw up........he didn't

Compare them? Hell yeah. Here's something she knows about foreign policy that the dufus in the white house doesn't know. Who our friends are and who our enemies are. Obama has bungled one international situation after another. And I didn't say she knows more about international issues than Obama six years ago. I said she knows more about international issues than he does now. Obama is Putin's bitch and has been W in black face. He's done nothing but make every situation he's involved in worse.

I'll take Palin over that any day of the week, and again, I'm no big fan of her politics. But Obama is a bad joke. Clinton lied to you. Good thing since he ran the typical liberal campaign to appeal to idiots. Obama ran the same campaign ... and meant it. And did it. Other liberals were smarter than to actually do a lot of the crap they tell you they will.

Compare them? Hell yeah. Here's something she knows about foreign policy that the dufus in the white house doesn't know. Who our friends are and who our enemies are. Obama has bungled one international situation after another. And I didn't say she knows more about international issues than Obama six years ago. I said she knows more about international issues than he does now. Obama is Putin's bitch and has been W in black face. He's done nothing but make every situation he's involved in worse.

I'll take Palin over that any day of the week, and again, I'm no big fan of her politics. But Obama is a bad joke. Clinton lied to you. Good thing since he ran the typical liberal campaign to appeal to idiots. Obama ran the same campaign ... and meant it. And did it. Other liberals were smarter than to actually do a lot of the crap they tell you they will.
Double down on that losing hand

Palin? who wants to attack the Ukraine and Syria?
Who only knows bumper sticker foreign policy?

Double down on that losing hand

Palin? who wants to attack the Ukraine and Syria?
Who only knows bumper sticker foreign policy?

Obama wanted to attack Syria, if that's your definition of stupid foreign policy, I agree.

As for wanting to attack the Ukraine, link? She's pro-Ukraine.

As for bumper sticker, with your love of the empty suit Messiah I'd say don't make me laugh, but it's too late for that.

Forum List

Back