John Kerry 2016?

You misogynistic knuckle draggers had a field day with that one. Women to you are to pretend to be dumb and fetch you food. You are still in the 1950s.
The left picked McCain but not Palin?

Looks like the left knows more than you guys do

Is that so? What do you know? How to turn your manhood over to politicians and bureaucrats?
You are the pussies who claim liberals pick your candidates for you

Um...I know you didn't finish grade school, big guy, so I'll read it for you. I talked about your misogynistic treatment of Sarah Palin and other conservative women. I didn't say anything about you picking Republican candidates. Here's how you know that's what I was referring to. I commented on your misogynistic views of Sarah Palin, I didn't say you pick Republican candidates. Funny how that works, isn't it? As for your view that Republicans are libertarian, that's way over your head, I'll skip that one completely.
Sarah Palin was treated like a moron, because she answered questions like a moron. So much so that the McCain campaign withdrew her from situations where she could be asked unscripted questions. She will not subject herself to that type of scrutiny even today

Doesn't bother you when Obama, Biden, Gore, Kerry, Reid or liberal men are worse. They are men, it's not their job to shut their traps, feed you food and spread their legs though, so that's OK with you.

Palin versus the liberal ninnies? She's no Einstein, but she's no liberal politician either. She's a lot smarter than the empty suits in the White House and living in the Naval Observatory.

Actually that was you, who claimed that... note that in my signature, that is you making that very claim. Along with you coming along afterwards, to claim that 'the GOP' made the claim... .

Pretty cool, huh... ?

Is that so? What do you know? How to turn your manhood over to politicians and bureaucrats?

Um...I know you didn't finish grade school, big guy, so I'll read it for you. I talked about your misogynistic treatment of Sarah Palin and other conservative women. I didn't say anything about you picking Republican candidates. Here's how you know that's what I was referring to. I commented on your misogynistic views of Sarah Palin, I didn't say you pick Republican candidates. Funny how that works, isn't it? As for your view that Republicans are libertarian, that's way over your head, I'll skip that one completely.
Sarah Palin was treated like a moron, because she answered questions like a moron. So much so that the McCain campaign withdrew her from situations where she could be asked unscripted questions. She will not subject herself to that type of scrutiny even today

Doesn't bother you when Obama, Biden, Gore, Kerry, Reid or liberal men are worse. They are men, it's not their job to shut their traps, feed you food and spread their legs though, so that's OK with you.

Palin versus the liberal ninnies? She's no Einstein, but she's no liberal politician either. She's a lot smarter than the empty suits in the White House and living in the Naval Observatory.

What's more, IF Palin had not been saddled with McLame, she'd be the President of the United States, RIGHT NOW! Having won office TWICE, in LANDSLIDE VICTORIES!

You misogynistic knuckle draggers had a field day with that one. Women to you are to pretend to be dumb and fetch you food. You are still in the 1950s.

ROFLMNAO!

So you clam that the GOP are Morons for 'picking their candidates for them, as if to DENY that the Left does so... THEN you DEMONSTRATE HOW YOU DO SO, THROUGH THE VERY TACTIC USED IN DOING SO?

Ya see Scamp, Palin didn't provide stupid answers, The Left fabricated stupid answers which Palin didn't make, and where they couldn't fabricate (That means LIE) her answers, they fabricated that what she said WAS STUPID... in the DECEITFUL ATTEMPT TO FRAUDULENTLY INFLUENCE THE IGNORANT INTO BELIEVING THAT SHE IS STUPID.

In truth, there is not a single point Palin has ever made, which you or anyone else can show to be lacking intelligence or common sense.

Here... Allow me to help YOU PROVE THAT:

Please take the body of Palin's public professions and find ONE EXAMPLE of her making a statement which lacks intelligence or common sense.

Now, when you fail to do so, which, FTR: IS A 100% certainty...meaning that it is impossible for you to do so, thus you cannot reasonably expect to do so... please understand that THAT will be YOU conceding to me that YOU are stupid.

FINGERS CROSSED!

Now: GO!

Actually...they are not worse
You may not agree with their political point of view but compared to Palin, their knowledge of policy matters is vastly superior
Palin acted like she had never read a newspaper or kept up with current events

You may not agree with their political point of view but compared to Palin, their knowledge of policy matters is vastly superior

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

ROFLMNAO!

So you clam that the GOP are Morons for 'picking their candidates for them, as if to DENY that the Left does so... THEN you DEMONSTRATE HOW YOU DO SO, THROUGH THE VERY TACTIC USED IN DOING SO?

Ya see Scamp, Palin didn't provide stupid answers, The Left fabricated stupid answers which Palin didn't make, and where they couldn't fabricate (That means LIE) her answers, they fabricated that what she said WAS STUPID... in the DECEITFUL ATTEMPT TO FRAUDULENTLY INFLUENCE THE IGNORANT INTO BELIEVING THAT SHE IS STUPID.

In truth, there is not a single point Palin has ever made, which you or anyone else can show to be lacking intelligence or common sense.

Please take the body of Palin's public professions and find ONE EXAMPLE of her making a statement which lacks intelligence or common sense.

Now, when you fail to do so, which, FTR: IS A 100% certainty...meaning that it is impossible for you to do so, thus you cannot reasonably expect to do so... please understand that THAT will be YOU conceding to me that YOU are stupid.

FINGERS CROSSED!

How on earth do liberals pick candidates for the right?

Please expand....this should be interesting

Kerry would make a great candidate

Like to see him run. He is more qualified than any republican and even more qualified than Hillary. Unlike potential Republicans, he is also a war hero

Indeed. But he is not going to run. Hillary is going to run, and she is going to sweep both the nomination and the general election.

Hillary is going to sweep up the Convention Hall after they nominate Liz Warren

ROFLMNAO!

FINGERS CROSSED!

You truly are the Hallmark of Contributors.

ROFLMNAO!

FINGERS CROSSED!

Most would agree with you

Please expand....this should be interesting

You need me to explain that which has been established by the record of this discussion, in which you have participated; thus having participated in the creation of that record?

ROFLMNAO!

You can't hide the imbeciles... they simply will not allow it!

ROFLMNAO!

FINGERS CROSSED!

Most would agree with you

Yes.. they would. Just not how you need them to being agreeing.

Kerry's failure as secretary of state will keep him from getting the nomination. Hillary's lies and protestations of poverty will stop her.

Democrats only have Liz Warren thank goodness.

The reader should know that while the idiots want you to 'feel' that Palin is an idiot, when challenged to provide an actual demonstration of idiocy by Palin, they're consistently incapable of producing such.

In truth, if Palin had not been saddled with McLame; the Left's choice for GOP Presidential Candidacy..., Palin would be the President of the United States, right now, in the midst of her second term, with the US Economy enjoying =/- 5% growth in GDP, =/- 4% unemployment and the highest rates of labor participation in US history, given the near absence of Welfare being provided by the US Federal government.

The reader should know that while the idiots want you to 'feel' that Palin is an idiot, when challenged to provide an actual demonstration of idiocy by Palin, they're consistently incapable of producing such.
I wouldn't know where to even begin, nor would I know why I'd bother? She can't even be elected dog catcher in Alaska any longer. Her 15 minutes of fame finally ran out, all but you MILF fans who want to lick her pretty panties.

I wouldn't know where to even begin...

You never do... but of it helps: such is the best 'first clue', of idiocy.

Let the record reflect that the entertainment value of the idiot contributor "PaintMyHouse" has inevitably played out and as such, with her failing to meet the minimal threshold required of the qualifying intellectual standard, she has been sentenced to "LIFE IN IGNORE", there is no potential for appeal or parole... the decision is final.

Forum List

Back