John Kasich Will Sign Bill To Defund Planned Parenthood In His State

Freedom means not having to have your property seized to pay for something you find morally reprehensible.

Like war?
Bitch, please. My smug detector is going off. War in the name of national interests and defense is not analogous to performing an elective medical procedure in which a fetus (or, unborn baby) is intentionally mutilated to death by a member of the medical profession.

The military protects us all. World peace is unrealistic. Abortion is done as a convenience so some person or persons do not have to face the consequences of their actions.
WTF are you babbling about?

None of your tax dollars go to pay for abortions

Taxpayer dollars fund PP. Money is fungible, so of course our tax dollars are paying for abortions.

You don't understand money, or fungible, or tax dollars.

Unless you can prove that PP spent more of its revenue on abortion funding than it collected in non-federal taxpayer dollars,

then you cannot prove that a dime of taxpayer money was spent on abortion.
Will PP stop providing as many abortions when it loses taxpayer funding?

It's interesting they don't say, isn't it.

If you need ten dollars for food and cigarettes, and you only have five dollars, you are going to have to go without something. Probably cigarettes, since food is a necessity. It depends how powerful your addiction to abortions cigarettes is.

If I give you five dollars and say, "You can only spend this on women's health services food", you now have ten dollars (your five dollars and the five dollars I gave you) and are able to buy food AND cigarettes.

So my five dollars, even though earmarked for food, helped you buy cigarettes.

Just so with federal funding of Planned Parenthood. It enables them to perform abortions.

Money is fungible.

If I "defunded" you and took my five dollars back, you would get this fungibility principle the moment your nicotine withdrawals kicked in and you had to decide between buying food or cigarettes. You could no longer buy both.

Take away PP's federal funding, and they will have to decide between abortions and women's health services.

Freedom means not having to have your property seized to pay for something you find morally reprehensible.

Like war?
Bitch, please. My smug detector is going off. War in the name of national interests and defense is not analogous to performing an elective medical procedure in which a fetus (or, unborn baby) is intentionally mutilated to death by a member of the medical profession.

The military protects us all. World peace is unrealistic. Abortion is done as a convenience so some person or persons do not have to face the consequences of their actions.

Taxpayer dollars fund PP. Money is fungible, so of course our tax dollars are paying for abortions.

If a federal employee spends some of her federal salary on an abortion,

did the taxpayers fund that abortion? Was the law broken?
And now it is you who is demonstrating your total lack of understanding of fungibility.

Like I keep saying. The way to cut through this Gordian Knot is to stop funding PP, and start funding women's health clinics that don't perform abortions.

Done! Easey peasey!

The Right really needs to get on the ball with this. This half-measure shit is a losing battle. We need the follow-through. Set up women's health services that don't do abortions.

If we do that, and PP wants to keep doing abortions without tax dollars, as they claim they are doing now, let's see how long they survive.

All PP has to do is stop performing abortions, and the taxpayer tap gets turned back on.

Figure it out!

Like I keep saying. The way to cut through this Gordian Knot is to stop funding PP, and start funding women's health clinics that don't perform abortions.

Done! Easey peasey!

The Right really needs to get on the ball with this. This half-measure shit is a losing battle. We need the follow-through. Set up women's health services that don't do abortions.

If we do that, and PP wants to keep doing abortions without tax dollars, as they claim they are doing now, let's see how long they survive.

Easy peasy? Then you have the votes for it in Congress?

Like war?

If a federal employee spends some of her federal salary on an abortion,

did the taxpayers fund that abortion? Was the law broken?
And now it is you who is demonstrating your total lack of understanding of fungibility.

You neither answered it or refuted it.

Her salary comes from the taxpayer. She uses it for an abortion.

Planned Parenthood is an evil monstrosity. It shouldn't be funded by Taxpayers. If the pro-baby killer crowd wants to fund it with their own money, than so be it. But don't demand all Taxpayers fund it. We can't necessarily legislate girls being dirty sluts, but we can legislate who has to pay for their behavior.

Like war?

Unless you can prove that PP spent more of its revenue on abortion funding than it collected in non-federal taxpayer dollars,

You can't trust a career politician and their federal government...

Like war?

You can't trust a career politician and their federal government...

I'm still waiting for you to explain to us what kind of a government we'd have if all taxes were voluntary.

Take away PP's federal funding, and they will have to decide between abortions and women's health services.

There you admit that the money isn't going for abortions.

Oh, btw, are you aware that many abortions at PP are PAID FOR by the patient?
They deserve no tax dollars...

They deserve what the People are willing to give them. Your conservative dictatorship isn't in place yet.

Like war?

call PP and listen to their options. You are pretending that dipping water out of one end of the pool is not the same water as in the other end.

If you need ten dollars for food and cigarettes, and you only have five dollars, you are going to have to go without something. Probably cigarettes, since food is a necessity. It depends how powerful your addiction to abortions cigarettes is.

If I give you five dollars and say, "You can only spend this on women's health services food", you now have ten dollars (your five dollars and the five dollars I gave you) and are able to buy food AND cigarettes.

Just so with federal funding of Planned Parenthood. It enables them to perform abortions.

Money is fungible.

If I "defunded" you and took my five dollars back, you would get this fungibility principle the moment your nicotine withdrawals kicked in and you had to decide between buying food or cigarettes. You could no longer buy both.

So food stamps violate the Hyde Amendment because they free up money otherwise needed for food, that can then be spent on an abortion?

lol, good one.

So open a private clinic and fund it with donations and fees. Keep the taxpayer out of it.

Hey, a private army funded with your donations. Sounds good to me.
Apples and oranges

No. Exactly the same.
We don't need abortions for the survival of our country. Quite the opposite.

Sorry, you don't get to use a logical fallacy and then say it isn't one.

We need a healthy country to survive. Does that justify universal tax payer funded healthcare?
Our country has not only survived for well over two centuries, but thrived and rose to the top without it.

Nice try. Your orange is rotten.

Like war?

call PP and listen to their options. You are pretending that dipping water out of one end of the pool is not the same water as in the other end.

It isn't.

Money is fungible.

So food stamps violate the Hyde Amendment because they free up money otherwise needed for food, that can then be spent on an abortion?

lol, good one.
Getting desperate now, are we?

Hey, a private army funded with your donations. Sounds good to me.
Apples and oranges

No. Exactly the same.
We don't need abortions for the survival of our country. Quite the opposite.

Sorry, you don't get to use a logical fallacy and then say it isn't one.

We need a healthy country to survive. Does that justify universal tax payer funded healthcare?
Our country has not only survived for well over two centuries, but thrived and rose to the top without it.

Nice try. Your orange is rotten.

So we don't need healthy people, we need troops scattered all over the world and 5000 nuclear weapons.

Goddam you're retarded.

Money is fungible.

lol, good one.
Getting desperate now, are we?

It's your analogy exactly. You even refer to your five dollars as 'earmarked for food'. That is what is a food stamp is.

Forum List

Back