Could Gov. Snyder be charged with manslaughter?

R

rdean

Manslaughter charges possible in Flint water crisis, says top investigator

Since the city switched suppliers in April of 2014, corrosive tap water has caused the level of lead in kids’ blood to soar and sparked fears of permanent neurological damage. In some cases, the water has been so poisoned by lead that it qualified as “toxic waste.”

Flood said that the severest possible charge, manslaughter, was “not far-fetched.” He compared charging officials with manslaughter over the water crisis to charging construction workers with the same crime for leaving open manholes unattended, resulting in death.

“The state is making clear they are not practicing ethical public health practice,” Tamara Brickey, the Genesee County Health Department’s public health division director, wrote in a Dec. 5, 2015 email to colleagues. “Now evidence is clearly pointing to a deliberate cover-up … In my opinion, if we don’t act soon, we are going to become guilty by association.”

-------------------------------------

Republicans are immune to the law, to morals and to values. Iraq proved that.

Since the city switched suppliers in April of 2014, corrosive tap water has caused the level of lead in kids’ blood to soar and sparked fears of permanent neurological damage. In some cases, the water has been so poisoned by lead that it qualified as “toxic waste.”

Flood said that the severest possible charge, manslaughter, was “not far-fetched.” He compared charging officials with manslaughter over the water crisis to charging construction workers with the same crime for leaving open manholes unattended, resulting in death.

“The state is making clear they are not practicing ethical public health practice,” Tamara Brickey, the Genesee County Health Department’s public health division director, wrote in a Dec. 5, 2015 email to colleagues. “Now evidence is clearly pointing to a deliberate cover-up … In my opinion, if we don’t act soon, we are going to become guilty by association.”

Tell that to your own past republican governor lying Ryan.....

Ya little fruit cake amnesia boi.....

An investigation is warranted but from what I understand a governor does not have the authority to change the water supply for a city without a ton of state and federal agencies giving the O.K. President Bush was blamed for hurricane Katrina but where was the FDA when Flint switched the water supply to a polluted river? President Hussein won't even agree to a federal emergency even though federal agencies were responsible.

I always wish I could get this license plate :)

images

And it would have to be proved that Snyder had knowledge of the lead levels in the water supply. That's where it will hit the wall because the DHHS and the EPA were lying to him and everyone else involved.

For heaven's sake the freaking EPA KNEW about the levels of lead in the water and did jack shit about it. They knew for months that the water was poisoning the citizens of Flint.

Tell that to your own past republican governor lying Ryan.....

Ya little fruit cake amnesia boi.....
Ryan poisoned 100,000 people? I didn't know. Got a link?
You do know Ryan was a Republican, right? So it wouldn't surprise me.

Rdep has just recently come to the conclusion that Michigan could very well become a battleground state. Being a smart little lefty, he is doing his best to head that prospect "off at the pass," lol!

Rdep has just recently come to the conclusion that Michigan could very well become a battleground state. Being a smart little lefty, he is doing his best to head that prospect "off at the pass," lol!
You know how Republicans are. As soon as Michigan Republicans realize it was mostly blacks being poisoned, they will send the GOP money. It's like Martin and Zimmerman on a larger scale.

Forum List

Back